Ultimate Angel/Archangel

I don't mind the idea of him getting his wings clipped, becoming later on Archangel through whatever way it happens. It's just that I think it's just way too early to tell it. It would seem like it would be rushed for his character, especially since his character hasn't really developed much.

What do you mean he he's battling depressing.

He hasn't really done ANYTHING.

He carried Wolverine- Wolvie's foot grew back, pretty much pointless
He tried to fight Sinister- Got himself choking himself. Sinister still captured. Pretty much pointless

See where i'm going with this?

Something needs to be done to make the character interesting. Cos he's pretty dull now. I don't really want Archangel, not this early but if it livens the character up, good on it

icemastertron said:
I don't mind the idea of him getting his wings clipped, becoming later on Archangel through whatever way it happens. It's just that I think it's just way too early to tell it. It would seem like it would be rushed for his character, especially since his character hasn't really developed much.

Caduceus said:
What do you mean he he's battling depressing.

He hasn't really done ANYTHING.

He carried Wolverine- Wolvie's foot grew back, pretty much pointless
He tried to fight Sinister- Got himself choking himself. Sinister still captured. Pretty much pointless

See where i'm going with this?

Something needs to be done to make the character interesting. Cos he's pretty dull now. I don't really want Archangel, not this early but if it livens the character up, good on it

hmmm all right let me go over this again... we'll start this mojo thing with him getting his wings clipped... then throughout the next few arcs he's depressed then in an arc close to the 100th issue he disappears... then the apoc arc comes up and all of a sudden arch angel appears.... I think all of the events leading up to Apoc kidnapping him would make him interesting and as for it being early it's a going to progress not happen immediately... is anyone getting what I'm on about??

I get what your saing now, i just had no idea where the depression was coming from

Yeah im clear. i actually like this idea, but i think after he gets his wings clipped, he should run away from the school instead of staying. Only to get kidnapped and transformed. Im not sure if thats exactly the same thing as what your saying, i just think it would be an awesome idea

Doubt it will happen tho

XTFLyons said:
woah then totally he should make him Archangel...

I mean he could kidnap any other Xman why Angel... and then nothing happens to him or.... Kidnap him and by the end of the arc his wings are clipped... leading to the next arc...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Nurhachi said:
Yeah im clear. i actually like this idea, but i think after he gets his wings clipped, he should run away from the school instead of staying. Only to get kidnapped and transformed. Im not sure if thats exactly the same thing as what your saying, i just think it would be an awesome idea

Doubt it will happen tho

No I was thinkin' he could stay in the school that way they could show just how miserable he really is being and how's going to isolate himself from the rest of the students... The only problem I have with this is Storm's already pulling this isn't she??

Mr.E do you not like the idea or just the whole archangel concept??

XTFLyons said:
Mr.E do you not like the idea or just the whole archangel concept??

The whole Archangel concept. Bad, bad, bad.

So...

Did Angel turn into Archangel again? I'm sorry i'm behind but i didn't know it happened. somebody bring me up to speed.

Latest posts

Back