Ultimate Apocalypse's Horsemen

Korinthian said:
This could just be a clue constructed to mislead us, obviously the four horsemen will involve Death (the horseman). Of course, I don't know how Vaughan said it, but it's a possibility.

Hopefully he won't resurrect anyone.
Why would they "mislead" us? It definitely means something. There's no misleading from characters talking to characters. This isn't gonna turn into the Loki telling Thor there's a traitor conversation again. Characters don't lie to other characters to mislead the audience. If that was the case there would be some sort of hint we would see as the audience.

A reason for it could be that he wanted to say "no comment" in a speculation-inducing way.

That's how I would have done it.

Or perhaps this is me hoping that no one will be resurrected, because it is one of the things I don't want them to do with the Ultimate Universe (that I think sucked in the 616 one).

Last edited by a moderator:
TheManWithoutFear said:
I think that's a contradiction. I think Apocalypse would limit himself too natural strength not a puny human who made himself better with powers.
Well he's always increasing the powers of mutants, no differences with GG or Hulk. He always talk about survival of the fittest, so he would go for extremely strong characters and make them stronger. So he would with out a doubt attempt to take the Hulk

Korinthian said:
A reason for it could be that he wanted to say "no comment" in a speculation-inducing way.

Or perhaps this is me hoping that no one will be resurrected, because it is one of the things I don't want them to do with the Ultimate Universe (that I think sucked in the 616 one).
The latter.

I've read this, and I must say, I'm not amused at all.

This is the real world people, Apoc's horsemen should be as follows.

Ric Flair
'Double A' Arn Anderson
' Oly Anderson
Tully Blanchard

That's right, the original horsemen in the WWF.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Fear the figure four leglock

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll admit I didn't read the whole thread, but I'll put in my two cents anyhow.

Now Angel, to me has always been an obvious choice for death, seeing as how he would be interpretid as the "Angel of Death", plus the name Archangel was always hella cooler.

Take Blob as famine, for iranys sake.

Make Juggernaut war, because the creature does nothing but leave a path of destruction anywhere he goes anyway.

And fianlly make Omega Red (Not ****ty dumb Bendis version) pestilence, death spores people, he reeks of disease.

There those are my Horsemen, except for Blob he is in there soley to humour me, to be honest I don't really have a preference for famine, maybe a really cool version of Leech. Not a joke this time, if they made Leech look cool it would be sweet.

OK technically no one knows Ultimate Apocalypses powers. How do you know they won't change or take out some of his powers. As for him picking Banner or GGoblin, it is highly possible. have you forgotten that Ultimate Sinister isn't a mutant?

War - Colossus
Famine - Rogue(she would be a horseman jus b/c she drifts everywhere)
Pestilence - Multiple Man(but I think they took his powers in Ultimates 2 #10)
Death - Green Goblin

I thought regular sinister wasn't a mutant either. I thought he spliced mutant DNA into himself.

I don't understand...Then why did they make it such a big deal in th UU that he wasn't a mutant? Man. I feel cheated.

Who knows, but that same reason was a part of the "appeal" of the 616 sinister. He's not a mutant, but he kinda makes himself one. And loves to mess with the ones that are.

i dunno, I thought they put alot of emphasis on the fact that he wasn't a mutant. but maybe it was just the detectives in that arc.

Korinthian said:

Why does no one want a resurrection. In tempest it hinted that his horsemen
had to be dead. That is why Sinister was trying to kill them. Beast and that
Pestilence kid wolvie killed. Beast rules.

Prof. Toad said:
Why does no one want a resurrection?

Because it cheapens the death. How important and traumatic is someone dying gonna be if we know they'll be brought back next year?

Plus it goes against the "realistic" nature that the UU tries to purvey.

I wouldn't mind it if say Beast was brought back as a horseman, but he would have to stay evil forever. I like the idea of one of their closest friends they though dead returning with no feeling or emotion for them at all, just focused singlemindedly on their destruction.

Victor Von Doom said:
I don't. I mean he was cool and all...but meh.

Beast was da $#!^ in UXM. He created the danger room. Beast brought
back as entirely evil would be cool and it could lead to an Ultimate Dark Beast.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back