Ultimate Apocalypse's Horsemen

I think everyone wouldn't mind Beast coming back, because he was such a cool character that was killed too early. But the thing is if you let him come back it will open to flood gates to the UU and next thing you knoiw Spider-boy Prime will hit the wall of reality cause Gwen to comeback as a clone with a super new pyshic power and pent up rage toward Spider-man for allowing the taranchila to kill her after the third time she was brought back from the dead. Dead is dead and it should be like that in the UU. If writerts have a problem with that then they shouldnt of killed the characters with great potential

Random said:
I think everyone wouldn't mind Beast coming back, because he was such a cool character that was killed too early. But the thing is if you let him come back it will open to flood gates to the UU and next thing you knoiw Spider-boy Prime will hit the wall of reality cause Gwen to comeback as a clone with a super new pyshic power and pent up rage toward Spider-man for allowing the taranchila to kill her after the third time she was brought back from the dead. Dead is dead and it should be like that in the UU. If writerts have a problem with that then they shouldnt of killed the characters with great potential

Can't Beast be the one execption. Maybe itcould be a testament to Apoc's
power. Plus his horsemen had to be killed for them to join him.

Prof. Toad said:
Can't Beast be the one execption.

While you're entitled to your opinion.....I'm still gonna have to say the nay-no.

The reason why is because of its outlandishness within the UU. Now I know Millar has gone to the outerskirts of WTFness with his UFF....but it hasn't spilled over to the rest of the UU. Gah Lak Tus not withstanding....to me its the simple mentality that if you give 'em an inch...they'll take a mile.

You allow Beast to be brought back from the dead in UXM....then who's next? Jean dies and comes back 6 month later? Maybe we can introduce another character in the UU and have them linked to the Summers family............again.

Maybe we can find a way to bring back Gwen Stacy or Uncle Ben in USM?

Very true... Let's hope not. It just seems odd for beast, a major player,
someone who has never died in another continuity to be rid of so quickly.

Prof. Toad said:
Very true... Let's hope not. It just seems odd for beast, a major player,
someone who has never died in another continuity to be rid of so quickly.

I wouldn't call it quickly. He was around for a couple years before they decided to off him.

I don't think its odd. I think its brilliant. It was such a departure from 616 and actually progressed the story and individual characters.

Victor Von Doom said:
I don't think its odd. I think its brilliant. It was such a departure from 616 and actually progressed the story and individual characters.
I agree, but I still feel as if they could of done more with him (and that goes to A LOT of characters) and I really liked his character. But such is life, good people do die and they dont comeback, bringing them back trivalizes their death.

Victor Von Doom said:
Barely. It's almost as Bendis just killed him for no reason.

I liked Beast's death. He was a cool character and it was a cool death.

ProjectX2 said:
I liked Beast's death. He was a cool character and it was a cool death.
I see as kind of stupid. I mean, Beast had a worse fall out than that with Millar in the beggining and he survived. :?

Ice said:
Barely. It's almost as Bendis just killed him for no reason.

Because death happens without a reason. Which is why Bendis killed an innocent youth who was playing Charles Xavier's dangerous games. I don't know how many time's he's said it. You don't lose someone when the time is right in real life so if you want your comics to have a more realistic feel to them, bite the bullet.

On that note. Ultimize Dark Beast in some way.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Because death happens without a reason. Which is why Bendis killed an innocent youth who was playing Charles Xavier's dangerous games. I don't know how many time's he's said it. You don't lose someone when the time is right in real life so if you want your comics to have a more realistic feel to them, bite the bullet.
Doesn't make it any better for Beast, IMO.

In regards to the Beast coming back. Beast is the one character in the Ultimate Universe I would like to see resurected. In my opinion he was one of the most intriging members of the X-Men. His being brought back would build a lot of tension for Storm now that she has a crush on Wolverine. It could also affect the other members such as Iceman who was Beast's best friend. Now for the Ultimate Horsemen, Apocalypse would choose people who's powers and circumstances would match their title as a Horseman.

Death: Beast. Apocalypse would choose a former hero that has felt tragedy in his life. Beast's parents hated him and he was turned into a genetic freak. Beast was increasingly suspicious of Xavier's methods before his death by the Sentinels. Apocalypse wouldn't have to brainwash McCoy because he was becoming unstabel. His resurection would be the last straw to pushing him over into the deep end. Apocalypse could easily alter him to become a huge threat to the X-Men.

Pestilence: Multiple Man. Jaime Madrox always wanted to survive and prosper in live without much regard for anyone else's wellbeing. He joined Magneto when he was about to take over humanity and he would join Apocalypse as he would take over humanity. Apocalypse would augment Multiple Man's powers to the point where he could spred deseases and viruses across the world. he could also enhance his ability to recreate himself into the hundreds or thousands.
Continued on next post.

Famine: Omega Red. Because of his embarising loss to Spider-Man, Omega Red would be a complete and utter failure in his mind. He would even contemplate suicide. Apocalypse would come to Omega Red and give him an offer to become a true force of power and might. Apocalypse would extremely enhance Omega Red's death spores to the point where they would destroy organic life on a mass scale, mainly vegetation and the such. Omega Red would gladly take this offer as a Horseman.

War: Proteus. While Betsy Braddock survived Colossus crushing her to death, David Xavier's subconsious would survive as well. He wasn't as experineced as Betsy with his psychic abilities so he would not find another comatose person to jump into. Proteus's mind would be drifting in the Astral Plane as he grew stronger and watched the X-Men. In Cry Wolf while Jean and Xavier were serching for Rogue and Gambit, Jean heard a voice tell he "Jean... turn your attention to 350 5th Avenue" Jean asks the professor if he said this, but he ignores it and continues on with the search. The voice could have been David speaking out for the first time since his "death". In the Ultimate universe, Apocalypse could be a telepath of the likes of Xavier and Jean Grey, and would have heard this message as well. He would have been watching the X-Men as they had recently defeated Sinister in Tempest. Apocalypse would invite Proteus to join his Horsemen with Xavier as a barganing chip for David. While David would be the most powerful of the Horsemen and completly subservient to Apocalypse, he wouldn't have as much power as he used to but would have more control. He would bring war to the world for Apocalypse so he could have his father to himself.

These would be four logical choices for Apocalypse if writen this way. IT would bring improvments to two severly underused characters (Multiple Man and Omega Red), bring back one of the greatest X-Men Beast, and pull one of the X-Men's most powerful members back from the brink.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I still think they should run with the theme of characters like Beast, Gambit, Dazzler, and Deathstrike. They're all ripe for the taking right now.
So with you on that one!

bluebeast said:
In regards to the Beast coming back. Beast is the one character in the Ultimate Universe I would like to see resurected. In my opinion he was one of the most intriging members of the X-Men. His being brought back would build a lot of tension for Storm now that she has a crush on Wolverine. It could also affect the other members such as Iceman who was Beast's best friend. Now for the Ultimate Horsemen, Apocalypse would choose people who's powers and circumstances would match their title as a Horseman.

Death: Beast. Apocalypse would choose a former hero that has felt tragedy in his life. Beast's parents hated him and he was turned into a genetic freak. Beast was increasingly suspicious of Xavier's methods before his death by the Sentinels. Apocalypse wouldn't have to brainwash McCoy because he was becoming unstabel. His resurection would be the last straw to pushing him over into the deep end. Apocalypse could easily alter him to become a huge threat to the X-Men.

Pestilence: Multiple Man. Jaime Madrox always wanted to survive and prosper in live without much regard for anyone else's wellbeing. He joined Magneto when he was about to take over humanity and he would join Apocalypse as he would take over humanity. Apocalypse would augment Multiple Man's powers to the point where he could spred deseases and viruses across the world. he could also enhance his ability to recreate himself into the hundreds or thousands.
Continued on next post.

I like your idea for Beast but after that it differs. Wouldn't Sinister be one
of the Horsemen. Plus I love that kid wolvie killed as famine. He's Perfect.
Omega Red I can kinda see happening.

Last edited:
I dont think Apocalypse would really limit himself to mutants or even X-men characters. He's all about the survival of the fittest so if he is just like this in UU I say he should only go after (or at least try to) the strongest/most potential of the UU. Like Hulk, Sandman, Mags, Xavier, Jean, Thor. These are the people he should be aiming for, maybe have a mini called "Search for the Horseman"

I think we should return to the 90's when the X-Men were teh awesome!!!!!!!!

ProjectX2 said:
I think we should return to the 90's when the X-Men were teh awesome!!!!!!!!

Ultimate New Age of Apocalypse!!!! :rockon:

punchballs1sw.gif

TheManWithoutFear said:
Ultimize Dark Beast in some way.
how about some kind of voodoo-zombie ,imagine beast as he was in alive and now turn into a slave without his own will and the only way to stop him is either to chop him into pieces(!I mean finger, toes in that scale) or kill the master. I
definitivly do not mean the George A. Romero virus zombies

Latest posts

Back