Ultimate Apocalypse's Horsemen

The Four Horsemen should be four very powerful mutants (in comparative to the ultimate universe's standard of "powerful"). They are supposed to represent the end of the world... And there are alot of X-Men for only four people to fight, So their powers should be great enough to make things more even.

Ultimate Archangel is the only true Horseman of Death, To me.

I think the other three should be new ultimizations, Whom are powerful enough to hold their own against a semi-large group and support one-another.

icemastertron said:
Don't listen to the idiotic fools above that lie to you.

At the moment, his run is scheduled to start in Summer '06.

I'm guessing September / October.

What a month October would be. Ultimates 3 AND Singer's X-men? That'd be a crazy month.

Lynx said:
What a month October would be. Ultimates 3 AND Singer's X-men? That'd be a crazy month.

Whoops - you misspelled "crappy".

:D

UltimateE said:
Whoops - you misspelled "crappy".

:D

And you call yourself the Admin of THE Ultimate Marvel website.

FOR SHAME.

:lol:

Last edited:
well as long as we are ultimate how about some change of pace and stop having angel be a staple. Use some characters that haven't been seen yet. Or in multiple man's case someone I'd like to be seen used better.

Multiple Man or a guy who can multiply-Pestilence
Random (ultimized)- War
Wither (grown up version- you know ultimized)-Famine
Cloak (ultimized)-Death

Last edited:
Synch said:
Multiple Man or a guy who can multiply-Pestilence
Awesome. This would be perfect, considering how Pestilence deals with disease and bacteria, which multiplies at an amazing rate.
Synch said:
Random (ultimized)- War
A man who can create guns out of his body and shrug off most mutant powers? Quite fitting for War.

Doc Comic said:
Awesome. This would be perfect, considering how Pestilence deals with disease and bacteria, which multiplies at an amazing rate.

A man who can create guns out of his body and shrug off most mutant powers? Quite fitting for War.
Yea that's what i was thinking. and it always seems like the same people are the horsemen so this would be a welcome change to me.

Aww, Man. I forgot about Random! He'd make the perfect War.

I don't know who Wither is, I'll have to look him/her up.

Cloak was lingering in the back of my head, But I thought he would make a cool Famine.

Multiple-Man might make a damn good Pestilence, But Omega Red always screamed "Pestilence" to me. Has Multiple-Man appeared in UXM yet?

The team needs a "Tank" of some kind... Every team needs at least one.

Last edited:
Ultimate Deadpool said:
I don't know who Wither is, I'll have to look him/her up.
Him.

Real name is Kevin Ford. You can find his first appearance in New Mutants vol. 2 (13 issues before becoming New X-Men: Academy X, which is now just New X-Men).

Last edited:
I'd prefer they use new or unknown people for his Horsemen...but say for the sake of argument that they wanna use people they've already introduced then these are my picks....

Pestilence - Omega Red (after his miserable defeat in USM...Red searched for even more power and came across Apocalypse. Now his death aura powers are even stronger)

War - Forge (his powers to make anything outta nothing can be utilized even more by Apocalypse as he has Forge build him instruments of destruction)

Famine - I actually have no clue........

Death - Rogue (have Apocalypse evolve her essence sucking power to the extreme and now when she can actually kill someone with just her touch at will)

Latest posts

Back