Ultimate Avengers discussion !!!SPOILERS!!!

"Quid" is slang for English Pound Sterlings.

So 1 quid is also 1 pound, like 1 buck is 1 dollar.

I just like being down with the common folk.

Also, $1.7 US (more or less) = 1 pound.

Sooooo... I spent around $17 on that piece of crap dvd.

I want my 17 bucks back.

I loved this movie.

Can't waitt for second one.

I think they need to more thou like Ultimate spider-man , Ultimate x-men ect... in to cartoon movies.

At the end during the of this they should have put "If you even remotely liked this film then pick Ultimates cuz it's 10x better"
Seriously it was the corny bul**** version of ultimates.

jeremiahvedder said:
People are way, way too hard on this movie.

For what it was, it was great.

"Great" is a little strong, but I basically agree.

slimjim said:
Seriously it was the corny bul**** version of ultimates.

It's not a version of the Ultimates.

But the trailer is an animated version of the Ultimates.

They can't go, "It's just like the Ultimates!" to sell it, then after you've watched and claimed it's a ****ty version of said comic go, "Oh, it's nothing like the Ultimates, see how much we've changed?"

**** them.

I feel like they cheated me out of 10 quid. There is no way I would've bought the movie if the trailer was the 'proper' trailer you see on the dvd.

Bass said:
But the trailer is an animated version of the Ultimates.

They can't go, "It's just like the Ultimates!" to sell it, then after you've watched and claimed it's a ****ty version of said comic go, "Oh, it's nothing like the Ultimates, see how much we've changed?"

**** them.

I feel like they cheated me out of 10 quid. There is no way I would've bought the movie if the trailer was the 'proper' trailer you see on the dvd.

I concur Watson. Twas a case of false advertisement....

This is one of those instances when I'm soooooooo happy to be living in a city with a vibrant, thirving black market for high-quality pirated DVDs.

Got mine for P120 -- US$1.89

(Chances are, i'll get my money's worth, for that price.)

You may have paid only $1.89 but you live in a grass hut.

I loved it. I'm looking forward to part 2, though I'm nut sure about the Black Panther thingy.

I hope that don't indicate Ultimate Black Panther showing up in Ultimates 3.

When I watched it all I could think was "Man this would make a great live action flick."

leather_w0lf said:
You may have paid only $1.89 but you live in a grass hut.
umaga.jpg

:shock:

Why, yes! How did you know?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the time being I work in the laundry exporting business and have many customers in the 'pines.

:eek:)

leather_w0lf said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-MAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the time being I work in the laundry exporting business and have many customers in the 'pines.

:eek:)
It's off topic, but I have to ask. What is the laundry exporting business? Are people sending their dirty clothes out of the country?

We sell industrial sized laundry equipment (washers, dryers, dry-cleaning machines) to hotels, prisons, schools, etc. My bread & butter is the Pacific Rim & Middle East.

I knew we were going to war in Iraq a year before it happened. We sell the army their field washering machines.

MaxwellSmart said:
It's off topic, but I have to ask. What is the laundry exporting business? Are people sending their dirty clothes out of the country?
Hahahahaha... If laundry work was outsourced to the Philippines, the Korean-Americans would be soooooooo resentful. :lol:

leather_w0lf said:
We sell industrial sized laundry equipment (washers, dryers, dry-cleaning machines) to hotels, prisons, schools, etc. My bread & butter is the Pacific Rim & Middle East.

I knew we were going to war in Iraq a year before it happened. We sell the army their field washering machines.
That's actually kind of interesting.

It's a fun job. My clients are sleeping when I'm working, except for the occasional Arab or drunk Chinese customer calling me in the middle of their night.

The army buys cheap washers and dryers (we sell them Primus & Maytag brand machines) to put on trucks in the field - units that are cheap to replace if they get blown up. Fulton Boiler Co. makes the boilers that run them.

Get back on topic! lol.

Man, that felt powerful.

****. The auditions for the voices of Ultimate Avengers are sooooooooooo friggin' *****y, that the actual actors sound like gods or something compared to everyone else. :shock:

Ice said:
****. The auditions for the voices of Ultimate Avengers are sooooooooooo friggin' *****y, that the actual actors sound like gods or something compared to everyone else. :shock:

Oh yeah. But can you blame them for trying?

Latest posts

Back