ultimate beast

Okay, Beast and Storm got it on. Correct?
Storm is often referred to as a Godess in the 616 line. Correct?
Therefore the rib breaking is very relevant in biblical terms as it shows that her female identity was fractured, (Eve being created from one of Adam's ribs and all that crap). As a result her personality changed.
Also, if she has a God like status, Beast was therefore giving a portion to a God.
With his intellect and strength amd agility, coupled with Storm's abilities what sort of child would they have had?
Would it be confined to the normal growth rate of a human?
Maybe Storm is pregant.
This would sure explain all of the mood swings, (and no I am not going to mention issue 52).
Maybe we will soon have son of Beast?
AM I just talking Bollocks? :?

Hmm... That would be very interesting and actually a good way to bring back Beast. Very Ultimate right there, JSJL!

Always good to see a fellow Andy Kaufman fan. ;)

Apocolypse arch ??

I don't think the baby idea is a good one... no one said Storm was def. a Goddess she was just looked upon as one. I don't like how they killed Beast off none of the X-men should die this soon if at all. I say Apocolypse brings him back as a horsemen... and then when all the fighting is over he comes back as his former self...

Yeah i don't think that Storm was actually a goddess in UU. Plus, avoiding terrible biblical references is alwas a good thing

Dear God people did the Draco teach you nothing

doin' some thinking...

I was thinkin' about this this morning.... Beast is like an essential X-men character and for anyone that's new to X-Men... he might as well not exist... I mean they killed him decently early and as far as the movies go he hasn't even appeared yet let's face it in ten years to younger kids Beast won't be an X-man at all.... so he's got to come back

XTFLyons said:
what do u mean you've been talking to yourself?

He's convinced that Beast isn't dead, and that his death was faked.

Was it just me that got the feeling that the dark screens of Beast's funeral was from the view of inside the coffin? Burried alive or regenerated? Thoughts?

By the way, Hello everybody. :)

Ultimate Warrior said:
Was it just me that got the feeling that the dark screens of Beast's funeral was from the view of inside the coffin? Burried alive or regenerated? Thoughts?

By the way, Hello everybody. :)

Welcome! :D

I didn't notice that, but I will go back and take a look at it tonight now that you've mentioned it.

XTFLyons said:
I don't know about faked that's kinda extreme... why would he do that?

"He" probably wouldn't. SHIELD, on the other hand...

Actually LSJL that's a good question. I don't remember you saying. Why do you think they would fake his death?

There are a lot of reasons why Fury would fake his death. Among others, Fury could use him as a black-ops member. Beast certainly has the brains to do it and I'm sure his physical mutations could help him out. Fury had expressed an interest in Beast, it's not that far off.

don't like things gettin all mixed up

I know everyone loves cross overs... but Beast is an X-Men... right? I just think he should stay as part of the x-team... is he even 18 yet? cos Fury in USM made it clear he didn't want to take in anyone who wasn't 18... and if his death was faked why didn't the telepaths know about it...??

I belive he was 19. Colossus was complaining about he and Beast being older than Cyclops, who I think was set at 18. Of course we did have Jean bouncing back and forth from 17-18 a few times, so no telling if I'm right.

Latest posts

Back