ultimate beast

Goodwill said:
Beats was buried, all right? Could we only read and accept what we have so far? Don't add to the confusion that we have already, there's too much already.

See, I agree with LSJL. I saw a coffin buried. I didn't see what - if anything - was inside it.

It's a comic book. Kooky things happen.

UltimateE said:
See, I agree with LSJL. I saw a coffin buried. I didn't see what - if anything - was inside it.

Well of course you saw the coffin only being buried. They don't have coffin's open when they're being buried.

Besides, Beast doesn't have a healing factor like Wolverine. A lot of pounds of brick from the Capitol building fell on Beast. JEAN SCANNED HIM AND FOUND HE WASN'T NOT ALIVE.

Beast is dead, get over it already! :evil:

I didn't like it at first, but I'm living with it!!!

icemastertron said:
Well of course you saw the coffin only being buried. They don't have coffin's open when they're being buried.

Besides, Beast doesn't have a healing factor like Wolverine. A lot of pounds of brick from the Capitol building fell on Beast. JEAN SCANNED HIM AND FOUND HE WASN'T NOT ALIVE.

Beast is dead, get over it already! :evil:

I didn't like it at first, but I'm living with it!!!

TELL HIM STEVE-DAVE!!! opps! Sorry that was from MALLRATS.

But yeah. Beast is dead people, it's too early for clones, and there is no reason why some one would take beast's place in a coffin. HE'S FREAKING DEAD!! LEAVE IT AT THAT!

icemastertron said:

No, but they do have funerals with open caskets. I didn't see a funeral.

Regardless, I've seen plenty of dead bodies in comics that are only proven to actually be alive later.

So what then? What fell on Beast was fake? The Sentinels really hit a fake Capital Building then? Beast is really alive because what fell on him was nothing?

Jean scanned his mind and found he was dead!!! What other proof do you guys need?!?!?! :evil:

icemastertron said:
So what then? What fell on Beast was fake? The Sentinels really hit a fake Capital Building then? Beast is really alive because what fell on him was nothing?

Jean scanned his mind and found he was dead!!! What other proof do you guys need?!?!?! :evil:

Fury put a neuro cloaking device on Beast

longshotjimlee said:
Fury put a neuro cloaking device on Beast

So what?! He still go crushed by the bricks of the building! I don't think a "neuro cloaking device" is going to keep him alive.

Last edited:
And how would Fury do that? The only time he was close to any of the X-Men was when he helped them get away from Weapon X. After that Fury was no where near the X-Men until the Return of the King story arc.

Maybe Mastermind's still running around and doing some shifty things himself. Beast could very well be a prize to behold in the Brotherhood, with or without Magneto... SHIELD may not have as much control over those mutants as they like to think they do.

XTFLyons said:
there are mutants that can bring back the dead... right??

I mean I never read about any of them but they sure as hell existed in that new X-Men legends game... :roll:

No there isnt, not in the X-Men legends, he can heal them but he cant bring the back from the dead.

XTFLyons said:
there are mutants that can bring back the dead... right??

I mean I never read about any of them but they sure as hell existed in that new X-Men legends game... :roll:

Exactly- THE GAME!

But if the Ult. Verse is supposed to be as "real" as possible, you can't bring people back to life from the dead!

Yo ice it's a comic book it's all fantasy no matter how "real" they want to make the ultimate comic books they kinda strayed from reality as soon as they introduced the X-gene...

no matter if it's in a book/game/movie it's all part of the universal mythology that is the X-Men so I say bring em on and let's get beast back

Okay people! Listen up, Beast is dead, and if you can prove to me that Beast is not dead, then fine! But so far there has been no evidence that he is still alive. Yes it is a fantasy world, and there are also physics in that world that those characters have to live by. So for the last time BEAST IS DEAD!!!

XTFLyons said:
Yo ice it's a comic book it's all fantasy no matter how "real" they want to make the ultimate comic books they kinda strayed from reality as soon as they introduced the X-gene...

no matter if it's in a book/game/movie it's all part of the universal mythology that is the X-Men so I say bring em on and let's get beast back

REALLY?! :shock: OMG, I never knew that!!!

On the serious side, I know all that. But I'm just saying that no matter what, Beast can't/shouldn't come back. As much as I hate him for being killed off (and waaaaay to early too), we just have to live with it.

Ugh. Beast is dead and he's not coming back. And 616 is not a good precedent. They have yet to bring back a single character that has been definitively killed in the Ultimate universe, and that's all that matters. Besides, Ultimate Beast SUCKED. He was a pointless character, and quite frankly, he should've died the way Millar planned it, back in the Tomorrow People arc. If you like Beast, read Astonishing. Not only is he the original and best, but he's actually a well-written and worth-while character there. So bicketty-bam skizzle, you've just been plizzled. Or...something.

UltimateCharlieSheen said:
Ugh. Beast is dead and he's not coming back. And 616 is not a good precedent. They have yet to bring back a single character that has been definitively killed in the Ultimate universe, and that's all that matters. Besides, Ultimate Beast SUCKED. He was a pointless character, and quite frankly, he should've died the way Millar planned it, back in the Tomorrow People arc. If you like Beast, read Astonishing. Not only is he the original and best, but he's actually a well-written and worth-while character there. So bicketty-bam skizzle, you've just been plizzled. Or...something.

That's right!

UltimateCharlieSheen said:

Thank you. Thank you sooo much! I don't think he was pointless, but I agree that dead is dead now!!!

Remember guys, Marvel recently (well supposedly Quesada mentioned it) that they have a new "Dead stays Dead" policy.

Latest posts

Back