ultimate beast

icemastertron said:
Thank you. Thank you sooo much! I don't think he was pointless, but I agree that dead is dead now!!!

Remember guys, Marvel recently (well supposedly Quesada mentioned it) that they have a new "Dead stays Dead" policy.

Which now found out how effective that is. Yes, the only person to have ever been brought back in the last 4 years is Colossus.

icemastertron said:
So what?! He still go crushed by the bricks of the building! I don't think a "neuro cloaking device" is going to keep him alive.

Did you read New X-Men #150? The one where Wolverine slices Magento's head clean off? And yet he appeared later, very much alive? There's always a way around a death.

UltimateE said:
Did you read New X-Men #150? The one where Wolverine slices Magento's head clean off? And yet he appeared later, very much alive? There's always a way around a death.

Um, did you read Excalibur #2 where Charles said himself that the 'Magneto' in NYC was a fake? And did you read where in X-MEN it was explained that the Magneto in NYC was the other Xorn's brother?

And what does that have to do with Ultimate Beast?

icemastertron said:
Um, did you read Excalibur #2 where Charles said himself that the 'Magneto' in NYC was a fake? And did you read where in X-MEN it was explained that the Magneto in NYC was the other Xorn's brother?

Exactly. You just proved my point:

UltimateE said:
There's always a way around a death.

icemastertron said:
So what you're saying that the Beast can that died can be a 'fake' Beast then, UltimateE? :?

Not necessarily. All I said is...

UltimateE said:
There's always a way around a death.

Yes E, there always is a way around death but it's too early in the Ultimae Universe. Did beast really help at all with the X-Men? Not really, so I dont see the need of bring him back.

icemastertron said:
Exactly. If we all just listen to Ultimatecharliesheen, we'll all be just fine. :wink:

"TELL 'EM STEVE-DAVE"

René said:
Yes E, there always is a way around death but it's too early in the Ultimae Universe.

What about General Ross?!?!?

I sent Ralph Macchio an e-mail and he said that it was a mistake. Besides, General Ross was only used for that issues in Ultimate Fantastic Four. He died in Ultimate X-Men, just like Beast.

Last edited:
XTFLyons said:
Ross isn't dead either... I won't believe it

DUDE!!! You better be F@#KING joking man. Dont start that Ross isnt dead.

Latest posts

Back