Ultimate Cable

I'm actually waiting for Cannonball to show up in an Ultimate X-Corp. That seems to be a good position for him... As for X-Force, I would like to see Caliban in there as well as Shatterstar and possibly Bishop, just because Cable and him would be a good team. Domino if you want romance between her and Cable...

Rictor as well, and sunspot. Maybe you could make X-Force like a mutant branch of the ultimates

Or AGAINST the Ultimates... Mutants could take note of the way that SHIELD is treating the Genetic Mutants and realize that they, too, could be treated the same way just because they have odd powers... SHIELD is willing to do this sort of thing to mutants and we've seen this happen. Don't you remember Wolverine killing that little boy for Fury? Well, there you go. Mutants could start a revolt, X-Force, and fight for their just treatment... Yes, it sounds a little too Brotherhood BUT it could definitely be a possibility because the humans are the mutants enemies.

Goodwill said:
Or AGAINST the Ultimates... Mutants could take note of the way that SHIELD is treating the Genetic Mutants and realize that they, too, could be treated the same way just because they have odd powers... SHIELD is willing to do this sort of thing to mutants and we've seen this happen. Don't you remember Wolverine killing that little boy for Fury? Well, there you go. Mutants could start a revolt, X-Force, and fight for their just treatment... Yes, it sounds a little too Brotherhood BUT it could definitely be a possibility because the humans are the mutants enemies.

woah when did we decide it was Fury's call on that??

XTFLyons said:
woah when did we decide it was Fury's call on that??

Fury said it himself in the next issue I believe.

I believe the Age of Apocolypse version of Cable was actually Nate Grey and the 616 version is actually Cable. Nate, along with Dark Beast and Sugar Man, escaped the AoA Universe to the 616, which is why they were around.

XTFLyons said:
great... now im confused

Me too, and that's the biggest reason I never got into X-Men until New X-Men (Morrison). That very thing is why the Ultimate books were invented.

I don't think it's all that confusing if you REALLY think about it... I'm not calling you dumb by any means (I don't think I have any room to either, with a subnic with the one that I have) but if you follow what I said, it's gravy.

Latest posts

Back