Ultimate Cable

Caduceus said:
Because everyone knows at that particular moment, your focus and control over something as delicate as that is at its greatest.

I can think of a few things I'd prefer for Cable than suddenly having Jean give birth.

Everyone seems to like Franklin Richards for the FF. I think the X-Men could have something simialr. Wait! Like (later, give them some more time w/out kids) Scott and Jean have Nate and Reed and Sue have Franklin and each of them become friends (they learn of each other through Psychic connection and at age five the two have a psychokenisis fight or something and their Parents have to stop them from destroying NYC. It's Ultimate Cable vs. Ultimate Psylord toddler style!

Hawkeye101 said:
Everyone seems to like Franklin Richards for the FF. I think the X-Men could have something simialr. Wait! Like (later, give them some more time w/out kids) Scott and Jean have Nate and Reed and Sue have Franklin and each of them become friends (they learn of each other through Psychic connection and at age five the two have a psychokenisis fight or something and their Parents have to stop them from destroying NYC. It's Ultimate Cable vs. Ultimate Psylord toddler style!
616 I don't have Franklin's very existence, because the FF are a family. A child is a progression of that dynamic. UU is nowhere near that. They're a group, but they aren't a family, and introducing a child at this point would be as silly as doing it to Scott and Jean.

Besides, powers still don't manifest until puberty here.

Caduceus said:
616 I don't have Franklin's very existence, because the FF are a family. A child is a progression of that dynamic. UU is nowhere near that. They're a group, but they aren't a family, and introducing a child at this point would be as silly as doing it to Scott and Jean.

Besides, powers still don't manifest until puberty here.

Not Franklin, Reed had to make a psychic dampener, so his son's pwerfully psychic toddler-mind didn't wipe out people passing by the Baxter Building. Franklin had always had his abilities. And Cable's were at his birth as well. Not All mutants recieve powers at puberty (Nightcrawler being a prime example). As for super-humans, their children have the powers at birth.

Hawkeye101 said:
Not Franklin, Reed had to make a psychic dampener, so his son's pwerfully psychic toddler-mind didn't wipe out people passing by the Baxter Building. Franklin had always had his abilities.
That I'll buy. I'm not up on FF lore.

Hawkeye101 said:
And Cable's were at his birth as well. Not All mutants recieve powers at puberty (Nightcrawler being a prime example). As for super-humans, their children have the powers at birth.
Being blue isn't a power, but I take the point. Doesn't mean I don't think its a stupid idea, yet another ploy to make Cable be OMGSPESHUL!!1!111!!!

Franklin Richards' son is Psy-lord, if we want to be accurate around these bits (time travel stuff, don't ask)....

But Cable ain't happening this arc, they're not going to be getting Jean knocked up at this point... I don't know.

I mean, honestly, I don't care, As long as its well written and well conceived (the story that is).

Yeah...

Dr.Strangefate said:
Franklin Richards' son is Psy-lord, if we want to be accurate around these bits (time travel stuff, don't ask)....

But Cable ain't happening this arc, they're not going to be getting Jean knocked up at this point... I don't know.

I mean, honestly, I don't care, As long as its well written and well conceived (the story that is).

Yeah...

Good point. Well, Caduceus, how would you like to see ultime Cable/Rachel done?

Latest posts

Back