Ultimate Central: The Call of Bass

Bass

Nexus of the World
Hey guys. I don't want to cut up Doc's arc with hype or nothing, BUT since I have to get my *** in gear, I'm making this thread for anyone who's not currently in UC and WANTS TO BE to let their voices be heard right here.

I've made a list of people who aren't in it yet, but I just want to make sure I'm not missing anybody.

Also, putting your name here isn't a guarantee you'll be in the story. I make none.

I now return you to the regular scheduled programming. :D

Sure, Bass. you can use me. wait I think that came out wrong. I mean you can use my name.

(that will teach Doc. not to use are names in his thread)

Guij wanted to be in it ever since Nur's run, so Bass should put him in.

He should then get slaughtered off the next issue.

TheManWithoutFear said:
For the UltiamteCentral Fanfic? I'm introducing Guij.
Jesus, how many people are you introducing?!

Im starting to think that you're just picking up the people as others name them.

Hey, could someone make me a character? Do what you want to me, the only thing I'd ask is that at some point my character be killed with a phaser set to full (it's my dream way of dying ;)).

TheManWithoutFear said:
Shi_Vral and Guij and a lurker? What's the big deal there Ice?

I'm thinking the big deal was you seemed to be introducing all these characters in one issue...

Guijllons said:
'Tis my dream to get mercilessly murdered.

think it's kinda kinky.
I think it's kinda kinky if I get turned into a hot 14 year old girl and then raped by Bass. That's what I want my role in the fic to be. Either that or I get the power to disrupt the bowel control of mere humans.

Thanks for letting me know you're putting Guij in. If I think of using him, and if I'm going before you, I'll check with you first MWOF.

Anyone else want in?

Bass said:
Thanks for letting me know you're putting Guij in. If I think of using him, and if I'm going before you, I'll check with you first MWOF.

Anyone else want in?
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEE MEEEEE!

ProjectX2 said:
I'm thinking the big deal was you seemed to be introducing all these characters in one issue...
Shi_Vral has a bigger role. The lurker is mentioned doesn't make an appearance even and Guij makes a short cameo at the beginning and end which just "sets him up" for another writers use. If you guys really have a problem with it... I'll just drop them?

Bass said:
I'm up after Strangefate. I'll PM you and tell you where Guij is at the end of my arc. I'm sure you'll be able to utilize him.

Entropy said:
Hey, could someone make me a character? Do what you want to me, the only thing I'd ask is that at some point my character be killed with a phaser set to full (it's my dream way of dying ;)).

We should make you into Nightcrawler

And Ourchair is a weirdo

ourchair said:
ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEE MEEEEE!

You've been in it since Baxters issue. You got Magneto powers. Click on the TPB link on my sig to read past issues :D

Latest posts

Back