Ultimate Central: The Fanfic BIOGRAPHIES

:D thanks for the comments and enthusiasm. I stop housesitting at the end of the week, so i'll start on the next bio then

You probably won't ever do mine, considering how much you seem to hate my character.

*bitterly pouts in corner*

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
At least your character talk... i talked like 2 sentences.
I get like.....3 sentences, but all are like BEER or HULK SMASH WITH MY VOICE or grrr.

I probably got alot of characterization. :)

Irish_4204 said:
I get like.....3 sentences, but all are like BEER or HULK SMASH WITH MY VOICE or grrr.

I probably got alot of characterization. :)
Be thankfull your were introduced. I would sell my left *** to be :lol:

moonmaster said:
You probably won't ever do mine, considering how much you seem to hate my character.

*bitterly pouts in corner*

What you talking about Moonie, Proj and I both loved your character. We just love imprisoning him at the moment :p

slimjim said:
Be thankfull your were introduced. I would sell my left *** to be :lol:

hmmmm......well, if project doesnt, i'll take your left *** :D

I could do with some left ***...

ULTIMATE E

UltimateE.jpg

Powers: Nearly Omnipotent

Group Affiliation: God of the E-Men

Allies: Caduceus, Patriot, Ultimate Gambit

Enemies: Nurhachi, ProjectX2, Eroz, TheManWithoutFear, Rene, Ultxon, Longshotjimlee, Seldes Katne, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, The Captain, Icemastertron

Appearances: UC #0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

History:
Ultimate E is actually an alien being from a far away galaxy. When his ship crashed onto earth, he was greatly weakened. He used the last of his power to transport himself into cyber-space, where he would be safe from anyone seeing or attacking him. He was slowly building power to leave cyberspace and claim Earth as his own, when the crashing of the UC website caused his powers to leak out into its members. Ultimate E knew that gathering these powers in a "battery", he could absorb all the powers and be strong enough to leave cyberspace and take over the world. Since Ultimate E could not leave cyberspace, he had to get others to capture these super beings for him. He summoned Nurhachi, Icemastertron and ProjectX2 to form the original Avatars. He lied to the Avatars and told them that he wanted to protect Earth and that they should bring all the evil super-beings to Ultimate Central for imprisonment. What the Avatars didn't know was that the Ultimate Central prison was really a battery to transfer all the power to Ultimate E.

Ultimate E's plan was working better then expected at first. The Avatars had gained a new member in the all-knowing Eroz and, too much of the teams dismay, TheManWithoutFear, XT. In the first few weeks, they had imprisoned Goodwill, Baxter and Caduceus in Ultimate Central.

The first person to figure out Ultimate E's true intentions was Rene. Along with his lackey, Ulxon, Rene planned to take over Ultimate Central and save the world. Ultimate E quickly sent his Avatars after Rene and Ultxon, telling them that they were evil, and soon both imprisoned, but not before Eroz learned the truth. Before Eroz could tell his friends, however, E knocked him out and threw him into his prison, telling the others that Rene had killed him.

LongshotJimLee was next to join the Avatars after helping capture the super fast Ultimate Quicksilver. Shihad, Seldes Katne and Moonmaster were also imprisoned soon after. At this point, while the Avatars were out doing a mission, Ultimate E attacked Longshotjimlee, who was staying behind due to immense injuries he had gotten from the battle with Seldes. Ultimate E nearly killed Longshot and tossed him into the Ultimate Central Prison/Battery. E told the devastated Avatars that Longshot had died due to his injuries. Filled with grief, TheManWithoutFear left the team. Ultimate E attempted to imprison TheManWithoutFear during his last nights sleep at UC, but MWOF woke up and escaped with the knowledge that E was, in fact, evil, although he was unsure of his intentions.

Also, during the battle with Seldes, Ultimate E had brought back Caduceus from the prison to form a new team, one that knew his true intentions of world domination and would have a place in his new world order once he achieved it. He dubbed this team the "E-Men", and it consisted of Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit and Patriot. The E-Men's first victory came when they captured and imprisoned Dr. Strangefate and Aeroth (both knew Ultimate E's intentions).

Soon after, Ultimate E realized that TheManWithoutFear intended to recruit The Captain into a team that would attack Ultimate Central. Ultimate E ordered the Avatars to recruit The Captain first and the E-Men to prevent TheManWithoutFear from reaching him. His plan failed, however, when Captain arrived and helped MWOF defeat the E-Men.

While this was happening, Rene had escaped Ultimate Central due to his hacking powers. He brought Ultxon and Eroz with him and they informed MWOF, The Captain, Nurhachi, Icemastertron and ProjectX2 about Ultimate E's true intentions. The eight of them then began an attack against Ultimate Central.

Anticipating this attack, Ultimate E had given his E-Men immense power to fight against the Avatars. His E-Men failed and the Avatars engaged Ultimate E in battle. E managed to kill The Captain, but was defeated when Eroz picked up Seldes hammer and gained the powers of Thor. Eroz created a portal, where he hurled both himself and Ultimate E to a dimension where they still battle to this very day.

Last edited:
I'll be editing the first post after each character is put in to say what page each person is on for quick referencing

AWESOME job on that summary. :lol:

Damn. E sure has a lot of enemies.

Latest posts

Back