Ultimate Central: The Fanfic BIOGRAPHIES

Wow, you guys got quite an imnagination going on here with this fanfic. Good job.

If I'm ever introduced, which I highly doubt, I want the ability to return flavor back in gum.

Now, must go work on a Kitty Pryde story for you all.

Nur, please put this guy on the Cabinet... His power is the most valuable power that I could have ever imagined. We need him!

Ultimate Gambit said:
when are you gonna finish Ice?

Im in the middle of exams :( but afterwards i will fo sho!

icemastertron said:
What the?! :shock:

After all the times I saved your life! For shame! :cry:

:shifty:

:lol: Just joking popsicle

ICEMASTERTRON

ice.jpg

Powers: Ice Powers

Group Affiliation: Avatars

Allies: Nurhachi, ProjectX2, TheManWithoutFear, Rene, Ultxon, Eroz, LongshotJimLee. Captain
Enemies: Ultimate E, Goodwill, Baxter, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit, Patriot, UltimateDJF, Shihad, Seldes Katne, Ultimate Quicksilver, Moonmaster, Dr. Strangefate, Aeroth, JTG3885

Appearances: UC # 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, 16, 17, 18, 19

History:

Icemastertron was the first member of Ultimate Central to receive super powers and was immediately contacted, along with Nurhachi and ProjectX2, by Ultimate E to join the Avatars.

Together with Nurhachi and ProjectX2, Icemastertron fought and imprisoned villains such as Goodwill, Baxter, Caduceus, UltimateDJF, Shihad, Seldes Katne, Ultimate Quicksilver, Moonmaster, Dr. Strangefate and Aeroth, while gaining allies with Eroz, TheManWithoutFear, Rene, Ultxon, LongshotJimLee and The Captain.

When The Avatars found that Ultimate E was really an alien attempting world domination, they decided to confront him. While fighting Ultimate E's E-Men (Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit and Patriot), Icemastertron was hypnotized by Caduceus and joined the E-Men.

After the death of Patriot and banishment of Ultimate E, Icemastertron, Caduceus and Ultimate Gambit were in hiding, but soon they were attacked by JTG3885. During the battle, Caduceus lost his control over Icemastertron. After JTG3885 vanished, Icemastertron fought and defeated Caduceus. He then returned to his team mates in the Avatars.

Soon after Icemastertron rejoined the Avatars, they started being attacked by dead UC members, who eventually took over their home and headquarters, Ultimate Central. After they escaped the corpses, The Avatars decided that they needed help. Ice and Project were assigned the tast of getting help from the E-Men.

Last edited:
The order is Ultimate Gambit, Ultxon, ProjectX2, Rene, Eroz, ultimatedjf, Ultimate Quicksilver, moonmaster, Goodwill, and fuzzy birds. That is if you have appeared in the fanfic.

Latest posts

Back