Ultimate Central: The Fanfic BIOGRAPHIES

I've been really lazy on this sorry guys. Mainly cuz Project is the guy i gotta do next and his bio will probably take ages and i need motivation, lol

Nurhachi said:
I've been really lazy on this sorry guys. Mainly cuz Project is the guy i gotta do next and his bio will probably take ages and i need motivation, lol

Do me or I'll smack your face in!

In a non-sexual way.

Hey, if PX2 is giving you problems, do an easier one with a less convuluted backstory to get back in the swing of things.

Someone like, I dunno, ... Me!

Dr.Strangefate said:
Hey, if PX2 is giving you problems, do an easier one with a less convuluted backstory to get back in the swing of things.

Someone like, I dunno, ... Me!

Hmmm sounds like a plan.....

Dont hate me project :p

Nurhachi said:
Hmmm sounds like a plan.....

Dont hate me project :p

Don't worry, I don't hate you.

I despise you.

Nurhachi said:
I'll do your bio next Strangefate. If i can just get the time with this damn uni work :(

...and Grand Theft Auto....and the ladies...

UltimateE said:
...and Grand Theft Auto....and the ladies...

...but you see E, GTA and ladies are essential for my uni work. They keep the balance by letting in the positive chi into my soul.

*hits E over the head with a coffee mug while he's confused

MOONMASTER

Moonmaster.jpg

Powers: Super strength, fangs, claws, heightened senses

Group Affiliation: none

Allies: none

Enemies: Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2, TheManWithoutFear, Irish_4204

Appearances: UC #8, 17

History:
When Moonmaster was exposed to the powers of Ultimate Central he turned into a werewolf form and immediately started a huge massacre. Eventually the Avatars managed to defeat him when the sun came up and returned Moonmaster to his human form. Devastated over all the people he had killed and eaten, Moonmaster gave himself up and went quietly into the Ultimate Central prison, where he stays to this day.
While imprisoned, Moonmaster still transforms into a werewolf, as seen when he maimed fellow cellmate Irish_4204.

Last edited:
ULTIMATE DJF

DJF.jpg

Powers: Incredibly super strong and invulnerable

Enemies: Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2, TheManWithoutFear, LongshotJimLee, Seldes Katne

Appearances: UC #7

History:
When Ultimate DJF got hit by the Ultimate Central cosmic rays, he transformed into a near mindless, big, angry, green, hulk. Immediately he began to go on a rampage throughout the city. The Avatars arrived to fight him, but he defeated them, until the Goddess Seldes Katne arrived, opened a portal, and sent him to another dimension.

We should get these collected together like the UC TPB is, so new people don't need to dig through everything.

And while I'm at it some additions to the TPB are in order. My annual and your second stint Nur, unless the next installmeent is going to be an epilogue/wrap-up issue.

Last edited:
Am I ever going to get finished? Or am I going to be left alone in the corner to rot?

DR. STRANGEFATE

Strangefate.jpg

Powers: Able to turn skin into organic steel, magic eg. Illusions, mystic bolts, many more

Group Affiliation: The Cabinet

Allies: Goodwill, Baxter, Shihad, Aeroth, Ultimate Quicksilver, Ourchair, Compound, Thee Great One

Enemies: Ultimate E, Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit, Patriot, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, Icemastertron, TheManWithoutFear, DIrishB JTG3885, Slimjim

Appearances: UC #2, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, Annual, 18, 24

History:
When Dr. Strangefate received his powers, he decided to use them to change reality into a more interesting place. He first appeared to Aeroth in a dream, forcing the latent UC powers to emerge from him and took him in as his lackey. He was soon approached by the Avatars who intended to stop him. During the battle, Dr. Strangefate was about to tell them about the true intentions of Ultimate E, but was stopped by the E-Men before he could. He was then imprisoned while the Avatars memory was wiped of the event.

After being in imprisoned for months, Dr. Strangefate finally escaped along with the other inmates being led Goodwill. These inmates decided to form a team under the leadership of Goodwill and called themselves "The Cabinet". Dr. Strangefate was second in command.

The Cabinet fled to an abandoned warehouse where they set up their headquarters and started planning their revenge on both The Avatars and The E-Men. The Cabinet was soon joined by the mysterious Thee Great One, but was soon after attacked in their headquarters by the monstrous JTG3885. The Cabinet underestimated the beast and were defeated.

Dr. Strangefate and the rest of the Cabinet then formed a new base in a shack in Washington DC. Soon after they got there new base, they went to the Phillipines on a recruitment drive. In the Phillipines they overthrew a corrupt dictator and recieved too new members. The master of magnetism Ourchair and the crab Compound, who Baxter renamed Pokey and kept as his pet.

The Cabinets new base did not last long however, as they were soon paid a visit by there dead former ally, Thee Great One, who exploded and took out there shack as they escaped. That night, as they were sleeping, Slimjims undead army ambushed and imprisoned them in a concentration camp. They were freed when Slimjim was defeated.

The Cabinets next mission, despite Dr. Strangefate's protests, was to recruit DIrishB. The Cabinet failed as DIrishB refused their offer and joined the Avatars. Afterwards Strangefate, furious over Goodwill's bad decisions (as well as the fact that he had been demoted), then decided to try and overthrow Goodwill's leadership. He failed, however, when the rest of the Cabinet decided to stay by Goodwill's side.

Nurhachi said:
MOONMASTER

Moonmaster.jpg

Powers: Super strength, fangs, claws, heightened senses

Enemies: Nurhachi, Icemastertron, ProjectX2, TheManWithoutFear, Irish_4204

Appearances: UC #8, 17

History:
When Moonmaster was exposed to the powers of Ultimate Central he turned into a werewolf form and immediately started a huge massacre. Eventually the Avatars managed to defeat him when the sun came up and returned Moonmaster to his human form. Devastated over all the people he had killed and eaten, Moonmaster gave himself up and went quietly into the Ultimate Central prison, where he stays to this day.
While imprisoned, Moonmaster still transforms into a werewolf, as seen when he maimed fellow cellmate Irish_4204.
Haha! That's great! I look like one of the kids from "Fame" turned into a warewolf!(with the bright blue leotard and the, ahem, leg warmer looking thingies)

FAME! I'm gonna live forever! I'm gonna learn how to flAGGHHHHHHRRRHHHHAAAA!!!

Latest posts

Back