Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

Great ending Project. I agree, this is your best issue yet. Woohoo i got my blood back!!! Goodbye TGO, JTG and Irish, its your own fault for messing with the avatars :twisted:

Well errrbody, i'll be back on the next issue....in which i'll start a new thread for.

Finally read all the issues. Well done guys, it rocks entirely. Can't wait for the next arc...

Good run. Loved the ending. So will see UltimateE in the next run?

Sweet. I made an appearance. I'm happy now. Now I can say that I'm so cool that I only have to appear every once in a while. :wink: :D

So I'm I still in jail? That sucks. But atleast I got to maul Irish! :D

:cry: :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't belive you killed me. I never even found out what my powers are.

Nurachi said:
Goodbye TGO, JTG and Irish, its your own fault for messing with the avatars

Dude I never was against you guys. I took down JTG single handly. I was a good guy. Oh well . Great Run Project you get special internet cookies.

thee great one said:
:cry: :cry: NOOOOOOOOOOO! I can't belive you killed me. I never even found out what my powers are.

Dude I never was against you guys. I took down JTG single handly. I was a good guy. Oh well . Great Run Project you get special internet cookies.

Read Volume 3. Perhaps if i recieve sexual favours u can come back

TGO's powers were to have metal skin and when you got angry, you self-destructed.

Latest posts

Back