Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

moonmaster said:
Damn straight. Me, you and the D-Man are gonna give Ice a swift kick in the snow balls.
With our powers combined captain planet!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

This is definitely how mooney should look
devilmaycry.bmp

:lol:

slimjim said:
We need DJF!

Me? Where am I these days? I was in like issue eight of volume one, I think. :D Great job by the way Project, volume 2 is coming along nicely (except for the fact that I'm not in it................ :D )

ultimatedjf said:
Me? Where am I these days? I was in like issue eight of volume one, I think. :D Great job by the way Project, volume 2 is coming along nicely (except for the fact that I'm not in it................ :D )
Really i thought you weren't introduced yet. Guess im gonna have to check

Guess I skipped over the gods and monsters issue. So djf has hulk powers and is trapped in another dimension.

Damn alternate dimensions... one minute you're looking in the sceptic tank and then BAM! ... Skeleton City.

That wolf guy was in Clone Wars. I saw him. I voted for him in a poll on some site. It was out of him and two other Jedi. You had to vote for which one you wanted to appear on the cartoon. The wolf guy appeared and then the other two appeared in the next episode. :D

slimjim said:
devilmaycry.bmp

......HOLY ****ING ****! That's a Jedi werewolf! Probably From Space! All he needs to be is a Nazi and you'd have the best FPS enemy ever!

Baxter said:
......HOLY ****ING ****! That's a Jedi werewolf! Probably From Space! All he needs to be is a Nazi and you'd have the best FPS enemy ever!
Would it not be cool to have mooney be a jedi werewolf! :wink: 8)

slimjim said:
devilmaycry.bmp

ARE YOU SEEING THIS PROJ! Maybe this awesome picture will inspire you to bring me back..........oops, I better not jinx myself.

Ultimate Central #16

Cover16.bmp

Ultimate Central #16
Written by ProjectX2
Cover by Nurhachi
"PLANS IN MOTION"
Nurhachi is dying. If his blood is not returned to him soon, he will become a shell. While the Avatars find a way to help Nurhachi, jtg3885 attacks the E-Men, the last known superhumans from Ultimate Central.
PLUS: A shocking revelation that only I could cook up!

ProjectX2 said:
Cover16.bmp

Ultimate Central #16
Written by ProjectX2
Cover by Nurhachi
"PLANS IN MOTION"
Nurhachi is dying. If his blood is not returned to him soon, he will become a shell. While the Avatars find a way to help Nurhachi, jtg3885 attacks the E-Men, the last known superhumans from Ultimate Central.
PLUS: A shocking revelation that only I could cook up!
Love the cover. Looks to be a great issue :D

Three figures ran through the portal into Ultimate Central. One was ManWithOutFear, one was Ultxon and another was ProjectX2. They were all superhuman members of Ultimate Central, and they had just suffered one of their worst blows yet. ProjectX2 carried the limp human body of Nurhachi, the Avatar's Field Leader, in his arms. The being known as jtg3885 had sucked all the blood out of Nurhachi's body and absorbed it into his.

RENE: Over here, over here!

The three members rushed towards where Rene was yelling from and entered into a small medical room. ProjectX2 laid Nurhachi on the bed.

RENE: I saw everything on the computers. Ultxon, do a quick body scan!

ULTXON: Yes, my master.

Ultxon, the robot member of the Avatars could do practically anything. As he got to work scanning Nurhachi's body, ManWithoutFear and ProjectX2 waited in suspense. Nurhachi was one of their greatest friends, and if he was to die, well, they'd be left with nothing much. The team wouldn't have a leader, and they'd practically fall apart from the inside out. Nurhachi was the heart of the team and they needed him now more than ever.

RENE: Well, what is it?

ULTXON: Bad news I am afraid. If Nurhachi does not get his blood back in less than 24 hours…

PROJECTX2: Spit it out!

ULTXON: He will become a lifeless shell, and fade away from existence.

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #16 "PLANS IN MOTION"

Jtg3885 was now incredibly powerful. He doubted there would be anything that could stop him now. But he still wanted to prove he was invincible. His antennae had located the whereabouts of three hidden superhumans. He didn't know who they are, but he did know one thing: Nothing could stop him now.

He had stopped at a house. It wasn't a very big house, just a house that you'd stay on holiday for a while, or have a rest at. The perfect hiding place. Jtg3885 made his way towards the house slowly. He stopped at the door step. He'd have some fun this time. He concentrated and his blood began to form a shape. A fist emerged from the blood and knocked against the door. He waited for a while and no answer came.

JTG3885: Fun's over…

The fist smashed through the door and tore off part of the wall. Jtg3885 ripped through the house looking for the members he had sensed. He noticed some stairs leading down to the basement. He touched his antennae to the floor and sensed that there were three members down there. He leapt down the stairs and emerged in a rather large basement. He found three people staring back at him.

CADUCEUS: Who dares disturb the E-Men?!

The three were known as the E-Men. There names were Caduceus, Ultimate Gambit and icemastertron. They were enemies to the Avatars and anyone associated with them. They were attacking.

CADUCEUS: You are powerful. Once you become part of us, we shall destroy the Avatars.

JTG3885: Your mind control will not work on me, fool…

Jtg3885 shot out a tentacle that hit Caduceus in the stomach and sent him flying. Ultimate Gambit charged forward, his hands charged with kinetic energy. Once he made contact, J would explode. J however flung the tentacle around and picked up Ultimate Gambit by his adamantium boots and threw him into a table. The table exploded into woodchips which landed on Caduceus.

JTG3885: Hmm. That was fun.

Jtg3885 shot out another tentacle which grabbed Ultimate Gambit by the head and smashed him into the ground.

JTG3885: One down. And look who it is… the Popsicle.

Icemastertron blasted chunks of ice at jtg3885. He was determined to beat this foe. The raging hot fires in his eyes showed this. Jtg3885 continued to dodge the ice. He was right. Nothing could hurt him now. He shot out two tentacles and wrapped them around icemastertron.

JTG3885: I shall crush you…

Icemastertron wiggled, trying to get out of the monsters grasp. It was at this exact moment Caduceus emerged from underneath some rubble. He felt the bump on his head.

CADUCEUS: Oh no…

He knew that with the sudden blow to his head, his mind control powers were weakened. They might even be so weak, that the people under his control would regain their senses. He looked at icemastertron. He couldn't risk this happening.

JTG3885: On second thought… I might put you in a sauna and watch you melt…

It was also at this moment that icemastertron gained his old memory back.

ICEMASTERTRON: What? Where am I? What happened?

CADUCEUS: No!

Caduceus charged at Jtg3885 and tried to punch the blob but it was impossible.

The end was near.

Back at Ultimate Central, Rene was doing all he could do to try and awaken Nurhachi. Ultxon, ProjectX2 and ManWithoutFear were all waiting for something to happen. This was when ProjectX2 got an idea. He suddenly stood up and walked to Ultxon.

MANWITOUTFEAR: What are you doing?

PROJECTX2: I have a plan. Ultxon, can you bring other people here?

ULTXON: If you give me a name I will be able to teleport them here, sir.

PROJECTX2: Right. His name is jtg3885 and he's the @#@#$@ who attacked Nurhachi.

ULTXON: Teleportation shall begin soon, sir.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: What are you doing? We can't bring him here! He'll kill us all!

PROJECTX2: Relax. I have a feeling. It's the time we bought this punk down.

Jtg3885 crashed into the wall and dropped icemastertron. Caduceus landed next to icemastertron.

ICEMASTERTRON: Caduceus? What are you doing here? I've got to stop you!

Icemastertron sucker punched Caduceus in the stomach while Jtg3885 watched in amazement. Suddenly, he began to fell weird. Like something was controlling him.

JTG3885: This isn't good…

Jtg3885 suddenly vanished from the house, leaving Ultimate Gambit unconscious and icemastertron and Caduceus fighting.

Jtg3885 instantly appeared at Ultimate Central. Again there were three people in front of him. ProjectX2, ManWithoutFear and Ultxon. They were all in attack poses.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: I hope you know what you're doing…

ULTXON: My calculations say that we have smaller than .11% to win.

PROJECTX2: Relax…

ProjectX2 clenched his fists.

PROJECTX2: It's clobbering time!

Coooool man. Love the revelation that Ice was under Caduceus's control all this time. Eagerly anticipating the next issue......

MWOF! Get me blood! MWOF?....please?

Latest posts

Back