Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Vol. 2

cool chapter, awesome thing you did making Ice looks bad and now explain that!!

I hope the cabinet appears in the next chapter =P

Nurhachi said:
Coooool man. Love the revelation that Ice was under Caduceus's control all this time. Eagerly anticipating the next issue......
It's funny because its...ahem. That is to say, good chapter.

icemastertron said:
Woo-hoo Im back!

And I sucker-punched CAD! :D

:lol:

Nothing new there, you're always suckering punching people :p

Good job PX2, I love the opening secene. This is awesome can't wait to read the next chapter.

Ultimate Gambit said:
nice issue project can't wait to see how the avatars take care of JTG since you know the E-Men couldn't to ****
You do know you are an E-man? Traitor!

So, I'm made out to be a good leader... By modern day American standards. I friggin' am reminded of George W. when I read this stuff on me! PLEASE make me an FDR, I'm a good person and an intelligent one at that. ;)

The End

GuestCoverbyIce.jpg

Ultimate Central #17
Written By ProjectX2
Cover by icemastertron (Guest Cover)
"THE END"
This is it! The final issue and conclusion to ProjectX2's arc! icemastertron faces off against Caduceus! jtg3885 attacks the Avatars! ProjectX2's plan is going to have to work, or otherwise the end will come! PLUS: Three Deaths!

Last edited:
ProjectX2 said:
GuestCoverbyIce.jpg

Ultimate Central #17
Written By ProjectX2
Cover by icemastertron (Guest Cover)
"THE END"
This is it! The final issue and conclusion to ProjectX2's arc! icemastertron faces off against Caduceus! jtg3885 attacks the Avatars! ProjectX2's plan is going to have to work, or otherwise the end will come! PLUS: Three Deaths!
Wow....I rock with the cover! :p

Can't wait to read the issue! :D

I better not be one of the guys that dies. Kidding, cant wait to read this issue.

thee great one said:
But what about me and Moony. :cry:

Don't worry, just cause you're on the cover, doesn't mean you're not coming back.

The End

Icemastertron and Caduceus faced each other. They both had looks of determination on their faces. Caduceus wanted icemastertron back under his mind control, while icemastertron just wanted to know what the hell was going on. Caduceus struggled to put his opponent back under his control, but it wouldn't work. Icemastertron was now too strong.

ICEMASTETRON: For the last time, what the hell is going on?

CADUCEUS: It is simple. You were blinded by UltimateE's betrayal, which weakened you and I gain control of you. I made you join the E-Men, and since you are one of UltimateE's greatest followers, we need you to help us bring him back.

ICEMASTERTRON: Never! I'll never betray the Avatars!

CADUCEUS: So be it. Now you must die!

Caduceus picked up part of the table and charged forward at icemastertron. Ice managed to dodge Cad's charge, and Cad nearly ran into the wall. Icemastertron swinged around and blasted ice at Caduceus, which froze him to the wall.

ICEMASTERTRON: That will hold him… hopefully. I've got to find my way back to Ultimate Central. I need to tell the Avatars that I'm not evil. I just hope they believe me…

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #17: "THE END"

Rene checked upon Nurhachi's pulse. He still couldn't feel anything. It was as if he was already dead. A sudden crash awoke Rene's thoughts. He ran out of the Medical room and found himself in the middle of a fight. Jtg3885 had somehow made his way to Ultimate Central and was now fighting the Avatars.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Watch out!

ManWithoutFear tackled Rene and they narrowly missed one of jtg3885's tentacles. Jtg3885 had grown as big as Baxter and looked like a cross between a giant squid and a blob of purple paint. Rene noticed that projectX2 was being swung into the ground by one of the tentacles while Ultxon was shooting laser beams at jtg3885. Nothing seemed to harm the monster. Jtg3885 was invincible.

PROJECTX2: Rene! I need you to stay here and hold him off! ManWithoutFear and I have something we need to take care of!

RENE: What? What are you talking about? How did jtg3885 even get here?

PROJECTX2: I'll explain later! ManWithoutFear, let's go!

ProjectX2 and ManWithoutFear ran out of reach of the tentacles and towards Ultxon.

PROJECTX2: Ultxon, can you open two portals at the same time?

ULTXON: Yes sir, but they will only stay open for a few minutes considering my energy rate at this moment.

PROJECTX2: Good enough. ManWithoutFear, I need you to go back to the city and get Thee Great One. You need to bring him back here and wait for me to get back.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Fine. What are you doing?

PROJECTX2: I'm going to go see some old friends.

Ultxon created two portals and ManWithoutFear went through one while ProjectX2 went through the other.

Rene stood up and stared at Jtg3885.

JTG3885: So you're Rene. I didn't expect you to look like a freaking goblin!

RENE: I may look ugly, but then again, look at what you've become.

Rene created two fireballs in his hands and flung them at jtg3885. They exploded on impact but only seemed to distract him. Rene jumped up and began springing around the room, flinging fireballs at jtg3885. Rene was too fast to get hit, and this was the perfect way to distract jtg3885 so he wouldn't know that the other members had gone. Rene just hoped they got back soon.

A portal opened in the middle of the city. ManWithoutFear stepped out and noticed that the wreckage had not been cleaned up. He looked up at the full moon? He also noticed the sound that appeared when he stepped on some kind of slop.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: #%$#@$#@

It only took a few seconds before ManWithoutFear found the unconscious body of Thee Great One. He picked him up and carried him over his shoulders.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Sorry we left you here, but damn, you're heavy. This would have been good training for the army.

ManWithoutFear walked back into the portal with Thee Great One in his arms.

ProjectX2 stepped out of the other portal in an unfamiliar environment. The Ultimate Central Prison. It was pure white, no cells anywhere. There was nothing.

PROJECTX2: Strange. Where the hell is Moonmaster and Irish_4204?

ProjectX2 was answered as a ball of fur slammed into him and knocked him over. Moonmaster was in his wolf form. The full moon must still count whether someone is in the prison or not… Moonmaster tried to bite and claw at ProjectX2 but he just held Moonmasters jaw shut. ProjectX2 swung his fist back and rammed it into Moonmasters face. That bruise would be there for a long time. He then picked up the werewolf by its leg and swung it around and around. He let Moonmaster go, who flied off to the other side of the prison.

PROJECTX2: Irish! Where are you?

He noticed a man on the ground a little while away. ProjectX2 ran towards him and found that Moonmaster had mauled him. Irish_4204 could have been dead.

PROJECTX2: Say something Irish!

As soon as he said this, he regretted it. Irish_4204 opened his mouth and let out a high pitched sonic scream.

PROJECTX2: Aagh! Crap! I should have let ManWithoutFear come do this bit!

ProjectX2 grabbed Irish and ran towards the portal and exited the prison, hoping to never return to that place again.

Rene continued to battle jtg3885, waiting for the two members to return from whenever they went.

JTG3885: You cannot stop me. Why don't you just give up?

RENE: Giving up is for quitters!

Rene launched himself at the monster and used his fiery hands to attack the creature's eyes. Rene seemed to have found a vulnerable spot. He got ready to fire again, but a massive tentacle came out of nowhere and slammed Rene against a wall.

JTG3885: Tricked you… Now you will die!

ProjectX2 and ManWithoutFear suddenly appeared with Irish_4204 and Thee Great One.

PROJECTX2: Only one person dies today, and it damn well ain't going to be Nurhachi!

ManWithoutFear ran towards Rene and freed him from the tentacle. Using their athletic abilities they again began to distract Jtg3885 so ProjectX2 could finish his plan.

PROJECTX2: Ultxon, I need you to connect to these two members. You have to absorb their powers and blast it at jtg3885. Can you do that?

ULTXON: I certainly can master. After all, tortoises can fly can't they?

ProjectX2 charged at jtg3885 leaving Ultxon to finish off the plan.

Nurhachi suddenly awoke. He looked at his surroundings. He was in the Ultimate Central medical room. Last he remembered was jtg3885 taking his blood. His blood! He looked at himself to see that he was naked, and all bare skin. He got off the bed and found that he could still walk. He didn't know how he was even alive without blood, perhaps it was something to do with Ultimate Central's gravitational place in the universe. Nurhachi could hear the Avatars fighting with jtg3885 outside. He knew he should rest, but he wanted revenge.

NURHACHI: I'm coming for my blood jtg3885… and you better be ##$%@@# ready…

Ultxon connected himself to the life sources of Thee Great One and Irish_4204. He began to absorb their energy, and his energy rose. Once it was complete, he'd be able to send it all off in one big blast, hopefully separating the blood from jtg3885. He noticed the naked body of Nurhachi walk along but he couldn't do anything to stop him. Jtg3885 wrapped his tentacles around ManWithoutFear, Rene and ProjectX2. The end was near. They all gasped once they saw Nurhachi alive and walking. He was walking towards jtg3885.

NURHACHI: I want my blood back mutha@##$%#@!

ULTXON: Energy absorption complete. Prepare to fire.

Ultxon raised his arms and they turned into a giant cannon. They began to light up. The end was near.

JTG3885: I will kill you, you little $%^#!

NURHACHI: Bring it on!

Nurhachi charged towards jtg3885 as Ultxon fired the blast. It enveloped jtg3885 and Nurhachi. Rene, ProjectX2 and ManWithoutFear dropped to the ground.

The end had come.

A few minutes later, the dust cleared. Rene, ProjectX2 and ManWithoutFear walked towards the center. There were two figures, lying on the ground. They were lying in a pool of blood, purple blood.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Now, that's #%@#% up!

Jtg3885's skeleton lied there, covered in purple blood. Jtg3885 was finally defeated, yet it had cost him his life. ProjectX2 looked at the other figure.

PROJECTX2: Nur!

Nurhachi was struggling to stand up and was now covered in his original red blood.

RENE: Welcome back Nurhachi.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: Rock on!

The four Avatars walked back towards the main part of Ultimate Central where Ultxon lied. He had drained all his energy and would need another reboot and installation.

RENE: Ultxon Version 2.0 coming up I guess.

PROJECTX2: Oh know…

The Avatars looked at the bodies of Thee Great One and Irish_4204. They were dead. All their energy had been absorbed to stop jtg3885. They had helped save the earth, and possibly the universe.

MANWITHOUTFEAR: They did their duty. Like we did ours.
PROJECTX2: I guess, but where do we go from here?

Meanwhile,

The Cabinet joined back together and formed a new base, in Washington DC. Their next plan was to take over the White House.

Ultimate Gambit and Caduceus had left the house and had gone after Ice, determined to bring him back to the side of evil.

And yet, more mysteries were going to unfold…

Fin.

Author's Note: During Nurhachi's original run, which I found entertaining, much better than my stories, he came to me with an offer. He asked if I wanted to write an arc on Ultimate Central: The Fanfic and I thought it would be fun so I accepted. I made jtg3885 as the villain because so many people on the site have had arguments with him, and I thought it'd be cool to "Ultimate Centralize" him. He is Venom because of his fic, Ultimate Venom. Irish_4204 was originally going to be DirishB, but since Irish had been asking for a long time if he could be in the fic, I let him. Even though he's in it for only two issues, he is one of the most important characters. He literally began my arc, and ended it. Thee Great One is thrown in there for a laugh, to show how some people have cool superpowers, while some are stuck with the crappiest look possible. I'm sorry he had to die, as he could have been a very interesting character to expand with, but I promised his death. Perhaps he will be dug up from the grave one day. Hint, hint, nudge, nudge.

Farewell,
ProjectX2

slimjim said:
ProjectX2, This was your best issue :D

Agreed. Cool cover too, Ice.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I shall return one day to the fanfic, with the body of Hulk homer, and the voice of Yoda! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

ultimatedjf said:
Agreed. Cool cover too, Ice.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I shall return one day to the fanfic, with the body of Hulk homer, and the voice of Yoda! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......
Na, you should have the body of yoda and the voice of hulk homer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back