Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 3

ProjectX2 said:
Yes! I talked twice!

Argh, the Cabinet are always so stupid. Three against two - and they leave.

It was 3 on 3. Cabinet vs DIrishB, Nur, Ice. Also Cabinet were not supposed to be fighting, only convincing DIrishB to join, he didn't so they failed and went home

Nurhachi said:
It was 3 on 3. Cabinet vs DIrishB, Nur, Ice. Also Cabinet were not supposed to be fighting, only convincing DIrishB to join, he didn't so they failed and went home

I didn't consider DirishB on anyones side at that moment because both sides were trying to recruit him.

Well I've got to say, with as big a Swamp Thing fan as I am I certainly wouldn't be knocking plant control powers. Just FYI.

Otherwise cool chapter Nur, things are starting to pick up again, with E back and Cad being the filthy bastard that he is.

*mumble-grumble* I don't need Baxter, or Goody, or any of the cabinet members...

No man is the master of Doctor Strangefate!

They all better be dead by my hands soon, or I'm thinking a rearrangement of loyalties...

Dr.Strangefate said:
*mumble-grumble* I don't need Baxter, or Goody, or any of the cabinet members...

No man is the master of Doctor Strangefate!

They all better be dead by my hands soon, or I'm thinking a rearrangement of loyalties...
I figured I'd be backing you. Guess I don't know myself as well as I thought I did.

Nur, BRILLIANT!! You deserve some type of high-ranking literary award for that one. Love the fact I have plant-like powers. Also loving how close you wrote the character to my own personality. Had I been there, that's exactly the stuff I would've done. This was great, seriously.

DIrishB said:
Nur, BRILLIANT!! You deserve some type of high-ranking literary award for that one. Love the fact I have plant-like powers. Also loving how close you wrote the character to my own personality. Had I been there, that's exactly the stuff I would've done. This was great, seriously.

:D thanks DIrishB. I was trying for ages to figure out what powers to give you. Since your irish the obvious choice was Banshee, but Irish_4204 already got sonic powers, so i started thinking about Black Tom Cassidy who now has plant powers. And then i was like heeeeeey if he had plant powers he could make his own batch of pot :p And that could cause tention between someone, Ice seemed the ideal choice. Glad you liked it :)

Nurhachi said:
:D thanks DIrishB. I was trying for ages to figure out what powers to give you. Since your irish the obvious choice was Banshee, but Irish_4204 already got sonic powers, so i started thinking about Black Tom Cassidy who now has plant powers. And then i was like heeeeeey if he had plant powers he could make his own batch of pot :p And that could cause tention between someone, Ice seemed the ideal choice. Glad you liked it :)

Definitly, can't wait to see the next chapter.

cover25.jpg

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #25: THE BOOK OF CADUCEUS

This twenty fifth issue marks the last issue written by Nurhachi. In this landmark issue, Ultimate Gambit reads from the journal of his team mate Caduceus. What he learns here will launch a series of events that will affect all 3 teams forever!

Latest posts

Back