IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
jail can't hold me down!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

TheManWithoutFear said:
:rockon:

Awesome Chapter.

One of my bests too. Good work Nur.

Thanks MWOF.

OK everybody, thats the end of Volume 3. Houdes up next for 2 issues followed by Moonmaster.

Thank you all for reading, its been fun writing, unfortunately its also been too time consuming as i need to start putting some effort into uni.

I gotta say I enjoyed coming up with these stories. I think my favourite characters to write were TheManWithoutFear and DIrishB (although i didn't write him for long).

If I'm dead, does that mean I work for Slimjim now?

Oh and Nur? You suck. Big time.

Still working on some details, gonna fix some things, and change some, but I'll be hitting you shortly

As for the ending, great ending, and sets up for some nice action.

Caduceus said:
If I'm dead, does that mean I work for Slimjim now?

Oh and Nur? You suck. Big time.

Why would Slimjim want you? You got no powers. Hehehehe. Maybe theres another way for you to return....

Nurhachi said:
Why would Slimjim want you? You got no powers. Hehehehe. Maybe theres another way for you to return....
He can be our cheerleader :)

Sowi Ultimate Quicksilver. You were too surprised and fearful of Ultimate E to utter a sound. Or maybe you did talk, it was just to fast for anyone else to hear.

Anyways this is the teams how they are now:

Eroz (Leader)
Nurhachi
ProjectX2
Icemastertron
TheManWithoutFear
DIrishB
Ultimate Gambit

Cabinet
Ultimate E (Leader)
Baxter (second in command)
Dr. Strangefate
Ultimate Quicksilver
Shihad
Ourchair
Compound

Death Knights
SlimJim (Leader)
Thee Great One
Irish_4204
Rene
Goodwill

and then theres UltimateDJF and Moonmaster doing their own thing

Heh heh! Me and moonmaster doing our own thing! Too monster comedians on the loose!

Well, I still didn't talk this ish, but at least I got to "rip into flesh", as you say. WOOT!

Oh and Nur, have you seen "40.... Virgin"? Cuz I definitely noticed at least two things that reminded me totally of the movie.

Thanks Bigby :D

And no, i havent seen it. 40 year old virgin hasnt come out in NZ yet. Which 2 parts do you mean? :p

Hrm....

One day I will have my vengeance and rise above all of those who dare oppose me....

One day!

Nurhachi said:
Or maybe you did talk, it was just to fast for anyone else to hear.

HAHA!!! I love that excuse i laughed so much when they did it on that little comic with the action figures... :lol:

Nur, the two parts were:

That Boy needs to get laid

(The exact same thing was said in the movie, and while I know people have said it for years, it's in a similar situation here and it's timely, what with the film having just been released.)

Also the part with the yelling about pork. The way you typed it made me think of the part where Andy (from "Virgin") gets his chest waxed and yells YooowwwwwKellyClarkson!

That was sweet. I especially liked the fact that Slimjim got his powers back when Cad fell. I had forgotten. Good pay off. :D

I was a bit disappointed in Ultimate E's reappearance. He just kinda shows up out of nowhere. No big dramatic entrance. No big fan fare. (Unless I missed it...)

Bass said:
That was sweet. I especially liked the fact that Slimjim got his powers back when Cad fell. I had forgotten. Good pay off. :D

I was a bit disappointed in Ultimate E's reappearance. He just kinda shows up out of nowhere. No big dramatic entrance. No big fan fare. (Unless I missed it...)

thanks bass. Ultimate E came back in #24 when Cad used the dimentional portal machine thing that he got from Ultxon

Ultimate Houde said:
As for the ending, great ending, and sets up for some nice action.
Yes! *rubs hands together menacingly* Some "nice action"!

Seriously, my run is gonna kick so much ***. The first issue alone is gonna have a new debut, a death, a huge fight, and the introduction of the biggest villain the Avatars have ever faced. Get ready *****es, cuz it's a-comin'!!! (after Houde)

Latest posts

Back