Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 4

I still can't get over how quickly the heralds agreed with their enemies.

MWoF: Your boss is evil

Moon: Oh really, but he made me sane, as well as my colleague, and gave me this nifty lightsaber, but okay, let's go kill him

Ultimate Houde said:
I still can't get over how quickly the heralds agreed with their enemies.

MWoF: Your boss is evil

Moon: Oh really, but he made me sane, as well as my colleague, and gave me this nifty lightsaber, but okay, let's go kill him
Well look who showed you the light. It's obvious without Bass around you're going to side with me because you're not under his control. And I'm a better role model.

Last edited:
I reread my two issues and compared them to Moon's and found very big differences.

First off, Moon's is mostly humor, while mine was mostly action
Second off, mine had villains and heroes at, or about, the same power level. Moon's has the villians being infintely stupider, and hence how they will die.
Third, mine doesn't have Bass, but Moon's does.

Which the last one makes Moon's better than mine, the bastard.

Last edited:
Ultimate Houde said:
I reread my two issues and compared them to Moon's and found very big differences.

First off, Moon's is mostly humor, while mine was mostly action
Second off, mine had villains and heroes at, or about, the same power level. Moon's has the villians being infintely stupider, and hence how they will die.
Third, mine does have Bass, but Moon's does.

Which the last one makes Moon's better than mine, the bastard.
You're very competitive aren't you?

ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC VOLUME 4 #31
BASS LAK TUS PART 4-"REVELATIONS"
WRITTEN BY: MOONMASTER
SPECIAL "NO COVER" VARIANT COVER BY: MOONMASTER

Here comes the Cabinet to break up the make-out party! That's right, the Cabinet is here and Ultimate E (that EHole!) wants the Ultimate Killifier.

But why? And how? And....um, yeah....why?

And what happens when one of the Cabinet screws the **** up and does something REALLY stupid that may doom mankind? Ya know, I'm really getting sick of asking these questions and making you wait for the answers. I'm going to answer one of these questions right now! See, halfway through the issue this biiiiggg thing happens when-

*is shot in the head*

...Oh, and Bass shows up...I mean "...Rosebud..."...

THE MOONING CONTINUES: October 26

Last edited:
moonmaster said:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC VOLUME 4 #31
BASS LAK TUS PART 4-"REVELATIONS"
WRITTEN BY: MOONMASTER
SPECIAL "NO COVER" VARIANT COVER BY: MOONMASTER

Here comes the Cabinet to break up the make-out party! That's right, the Cabinet is here and Ultimate E (that EHole!) wants the Ultimate Killifier.

But why? And how? And....um, yeah....why?

And what happens when one of the Cabinet screws the **** up and does something REALLY stupid that may doom mankind? Ya know, I'm really getting sick of asking these questions and making you wait for the answers. I'm going to answer one of these questions right now! See, halfway through the issue this biiiiggg thing happens when-

*is shot in the head*

...Oh, and Bass shows up...I mean "...Rosebud..."...

THE MOONING CONTINUES: October 26
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pandrio said:
Cuz you changed it, you are no longer the replacement Nexus for Bass.
Your utter wrongness is apalling. It has always been like that. Now and forever!

The solits are almost better than the issues, I love that whole, "I'm sick of asking questions". And "Special 'No Cover' Variant" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Dr.Strangefate said:
so, who thinks that this issue might actually come out on time?
I sure as hell don't. That Moonmaster is an unreliable piece of ****. HOW I LOATHE HIM!

Latest posts

Back