Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 4

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
So are you going to post the chapter today? :D
Right this very moment (I've got the site open in two different windows)

When the site Ultimate Central began giving people incredible abilities, its creator Ultimate E created a team of heroes to bring justice to the world and deal with the astounding effects of the site. Icemastertron, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, and The Man Without Fear became the Avatars.

PREVIOUSLY IN ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC:

After doing battle with many foes, the Avatars faced their greatest enemy: Ulimate E. After learning his shocking secret and banishing him, the team splintered into several groups, two of which are still intact: The Avatars and their enemies, The Cabinet.

The Avatars have fought many more battles, including one with their own deceased teammates. Most recently, Ultimate E and Eroz have returned from limbo, both respectively taking head positions on the Cabinet and the Avatars. The Avatars are now finding themselves at the mercy of a dangerous new power: Bass Lak Tus. He has recruited 3 Heralds: Moonmaster, UltimateDJF, and Nigma. Their first act was killing Eroz, now they have journeyed to Antarctica to unearth an incredible artifact. The Avatars have convinced them to change sides, but unbeknownst to all of them, the Cabinet is on their tail...

NURHACHI PRESENTS:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC.
VOLUME 4. CHAPTER 31.
BASS LAK TUS PART 4.
"REVELATIONS".
BY MOONMASTER.

ANTARCTICA

ICEMASTERTRON: Um, what?

MOONMASTER: The Ultimate Killifier. It's the only type of weapon in existance that can kill Bass Lak Tus.

NIGMA: But it also kills whoever weilds it.

ULTIMATEDJF: We were sent to destroy it so it couldn't be used against our Master-I mean Bass.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: So, if we wanna get Bass, someone's gonna have to sacrifice their life.

MOONMASTER: Not exactly. We can just threaten him. He won't be able to tell if we're bluffing. Like I said, he isn't very smart.

ULTIMATE GAMBIT: So we can get rid of him!

NURHACHI: When will he be hear?

Moonmaster looked down at his watch.

MOONMASTER: Less than an hour.

ICEMASTERTRON: Aw, crap.

NIGMA: Don't worry, we'll have plenty of time. He's going to come here first.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: And that's when we'll get him.

ULTIMATE E: Not if I have anything to say about it!

Ultimate E and the Cabinet strolled into the warehouse dramatically.

ULTIMATE E: Give me the Ultimate Killifier!

BAXTER: Yeah!....wait, the what?

ULTIMATE E: Give it to me or I'll destroy you all.

ICEMASTERTRON: How do you know what it is? What do you want with it?

ULTIMATE E: That is none of your business. Let me have it.

E outstretched his hand and Moonmaster felt the cube being pulled from his hand by an invisible force. He gripped it tighter.

MOONMASTER: No! Let go you Bendis-looking freak!

BAXTER: I'll get if for you, Sir.

Baxter multiplied in sized and walked up to Moonmaster.

BAXTER: Give the the thingy, Chaka!

They pulled back and forth on the fragile cube. Finally, Baxter yanked it from Moonmaster's hands.

BAXTER: Got it!

At that moment, Baxter forgot that his strength multiplied with his size and he felt his fingers pinch together. The cube made a horrible crunching noise and fell to the floor, nothing but broken scraps of metal.

BAXTER: Um,.....oops. Hahaha....ha...ha....

E and the Avatars stared at Baxter, their eyes filled with horror.

BAXTER: So, um, what was that thing anyway? It looked like that Hellraiser box, didn't it?

E ran at Baxter and grabbed him by the shirt, filled with murderous rage.

ULTIMATE E: YOU IDIOT! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

BAXTER: What? What did I do? I was just trying to help...

ULTIMATE E: You want to know why I wanted it?! Do you?! I'll tell you all! It was a short time ago, just before that wretched Eroz banished me to limbo. I had learned in my travels of Bass Lak Tus, the Destroyer of Worlds. I had decided that one who could ward away such a being would be hailed as a god. So I found Bass. It was hard, but I found him. And I alerted him to the prescense of a small, blue planet full of life and precious energy: Earth. Now, I also happened to know that a race of protective beings related to my own, known as the Watchers, had armed endangered planets centuries in advance with copies of an incredible weapon. I knew that when Bass Lak Tus arrived, he himself would lead me to this weapon. I would use it to save the world and Earth would proclaim me its King! I would conquer the Earth by saving it! But you! YOU have smashed my chance at greatness and doomed mankind, all with one clumsy accident!!!

BAXTER: ****.

MOONMASTER: ****, indeed.

Moonmaster looked out the window.

MOONMASTER: He's here.

The Avatars, The Cabinet and the Heralds stood united in the freezing blizzard. Before them stood an enormous black sphere: The ship of Bass Lak Tus.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: What's the plan.

ICEMASTERTRON: We don't have a plan.

PROJECT X2: Maybe we can talk him out of it.

ULTIMATE E: Oh god, I'm about to die in the company of idiots.

Finally, a hatch opened on the ship. Through a blinding light, a massive figure stepped down. Bass Lak Tus' giant pronged helmet shone in the light.

BASS LAK TUS: ...Wait...what the hell are all of you doing here? How'd you all get here?

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: We've got a teleporter.

BASS LAK TUS: What?! You guys have a...I wish someone would've told me that! Dammit! Wait a second. Moonmaster, did you "estroyday the Timateultay Illifierkay?"

MOONMASTER: They did.

BASS LAK TUS: Oh. Ha! That's great! So I'm assuming you all know the truth by now. Sorry, its just business. So, you might want to get your final goodbyes outta the way, because I'm startin' the show!

Bass' chest slowly retracted, revealing a white light that enveloped everything. Everyone could feel loose particles around them being sucked into it. A screeching, howling wind whooshed across the landscape, obscuring all other sound.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Isn't there something we can do!

MOONMASTER: Nothing can stop him now!

DIRISH: But something has to happen! The bad guys never win! There's always a way out!

ULTIMATE E: Welcome to the real world, stoner! Evil always triumphs in the end!

NIGMA: We only have a few seconds left!

ICEMASTERTRON: I might be able to save us! Everybody huddle together! ONE! TWO! THR-

The planet was at once totally bathed in the light of a thousand suns, and everything seemed to turn into particles of light. They were all sucked into Bass' chest, as if he were a living nexus. When all of it was gone and empty black space hung where earth once sat, Bass' chest closed up and he let out a loud burp.

BASS LAK TUS: Mm. Tastes like chicken.

The Avatars had failed. The Earth had been destroyed.

:shock:

I hope I'm still alive.

Awesome as usual.

Yeah, that was good... not as good as last but good. (BTW there's this really hott girl sitting across me in the computer lab at school) Anyway, This wasn't one of my strongest issues...
oh well, time to stop complaining. What the hell happened!?! Are we all dead?!? I didn't even get to say goodbye....

Is this your last issue Moony?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah, that was good... not as good as last but good. (BTW there's this really hott girl sitting across me in the computer lab at school) Anyway, This wasn't one of my strongest issues...
oh well, time to stop complaining. What the hell happened!?! Are we all dead?!? I didn't even get to say goodbye....

Is this your last issue Moony?
I'm doing one more issue.

ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC VOLUME 4 #31
BASS LAK TUS PART 5-"THE END OF THE WORLD"
WRITTEN BY MOONMASTER.
"I'M ****ING SICK OF SPENDING AN HOUR MAKING A COVER SIMPLY TO HAVE DOC COMIC SAY HIS RETARDED, TIRED 'ZE GOGGLES DO NOTHING' CATCHPHRASE, GOD I HATE HIM SO ****ING MUCH, SO YA KNOW WHAT? I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO MAKE A STUPID ****ING COVER" VARIANT COVER BY MOONMASTER.

The world has been destroyed. Everybody's dead. Bass has won.

That's it.

Go away.

Now.

THE MOONING CONCLUDES: OCTOBER 28

Last edited:
moonmaster said:
WRITTEN BY MOONMASTER.
"I'M ****ING SICK OF SPENDING AN HOUR MAKING A COVER SIMPLY TO HAVE DOC COMIC SAY HIS RETARDED, TIRED 'ZE GOGGLES DO NOTHING' CATCHPHRASE, GOD I HATE HIM SO ****ING MUCH, SO YA KNOW WHAT? I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO MAKE A STUPID ****ING COVER" VARIANT COVER BY MOONMASTER.

That's it.

Go away.

Now.

I bet I know what happens. He pukes us out. Too much alcohol between me and DIRISHB... no way even he can handle it.

moonmaster said:
WRITTEN BY MOONMASTER.

That's it.

Go away.

Now.

TWO DAYS! Now I'm psyched. Time to update the sig Mooney.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
moonmaster said:
I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO MAKE A STUPID ****ING COVER" VARIANT COVER BY MOONMASTER

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hrm... Where was I during all this?

(in other news, I guess that means I'll get to start my 6 part arc next week! although if Mooney's not lying, I've got a bit of reworking to do, since everyone's dead and all)

Well now that everyones dead I say we bring out the reserve Avators! Ok the list is on the door when you come out of the pool area, put down your name and power and greatess weakness. Try outs begin next week.

Oh and theres punch and pie.

great issue Moon, it goes to show even the stupidest villian can destroy the world.

zone86 said:
great issue Moon, it goes to show even the stupidest villian can destroy the world.

BURN LAK TUS

So, one more day?

Let us SPECULATE!!!

Bass Lak Tus versus Ultimate E?

Any deaths? any shifts of power?

Latest posts

Back