Ultimate Central: The Fanfic Volume 4

When the site Ultimate Central began giving people incredible abilities, its creator Ultimate E created a team of heroes to bring justice to the world and deal with the astounding effects of the site. Icemastertron, Nurhachi, ProjectX2, and The Man Without Fear became the Avatars.

PREVIOUSLY IN ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC:

After doing battle with many foes, the Avatars faced their greatest enemy: Ulimate E. After learning his shocking secret and banishing him, the team splintered into several groups, two of which are still intact: The Avatars and their enemies, The Cabinet.

The Avatars have fought many more battles, including one with their own deceased teammates. Most recently, Ultimate E and Eroz have returned from limbo, both respectively taking head positions on the Cabinet and the Avatars. The Avatars are now finding themselves at the mercy of a dangerous new power: Bass Lak Tus. He has recruited 3 Heralds: Moonmaster, UltimateDJF, and Nigma. Their first act was killing Eroz, now they have journeyed to Antarctica to unearth an incredible artifact. But the Cabinet soon arrived and the device was accidentally destroyed. Ultimate E revealed that he is in fact responsible for the coming of Bass Lak Tus. Bass arrived and destroyed the Earth. The Avatars had failed.

NURHACHI PRESENTS:
ULTIMATE CENTRAL THE FANFIC.
VOLUME 4. CHAPTER 32.
BASS LAK TUS PART 5.
"DEUS EX MACHINA".
BY MOONMASTER.

THE ULTIMATE CENTRAL MANSION:
CYPERSPACE HOME OF THE WORLD'S GREATEST HEROES, THE AVATARS

Icemastertron fell on his knees and vomited on the floor.

ICEMASTERTRON: We made it,...but oh god....the Earth....oh god!
DIRISHB: Game over, man! Game over!
NURHACHI: We lost...
OURCHAIR: Oh, this is crap.
PROJECT X2: Our families, our friends. All dead.
MARVELMAN: You guys screwed up! Its your job to save the world and stuff!
DR. STRANGEFATE: No Marvelman, I think we all know whose fault this is...
ULTIMATE E: Um,...hey, did you notice that someone trashed your place?
BAXTER: Certainly wasn't us.
ULTIMATE GAMBIT: It says "CABINET RULEZ!" on the wall in spray paint.
BAXTER: Well we know they've got good taste...
ULTIMATE E: Hey who wrote "ULTIMATE E SUCKS BALLZ!"?
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: You bastard. This is your fault. AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!

The Man Without Fear lunged at E and began battering him. Icemasterton pulled him off.

ICEMASTERTON: C'mon! I'm pissed too but there's no point in this. I think we all need some time to calm down and figure out our next course of action. So lets all relax and keep our distance.

Ice tried to talk to the Man Without Fear, but he simply stomped off. He found a secluded room and sat alone.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: What the hell are we supposed to do now? We're done for. We need a miracle.
EROZ: A miracle huh?
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Shut up Eroz........

He spun around to see Eroz standing before him, bathed in light.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: ARE YOU A-
EROZ: A ghost? No this isn't an episode of Scooby Doo. I'm only sort of dead. Its a long story. I was sent by the Watchers to give you a second chance.
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: So, this is just a big Deus Ex Machina?
EROZ: Yeah, I know. Pretty annoying huh? If you like I could forget about it...
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: No!

ANTARCTICA
1 HOUR AGO

BAXTER: I'll get it for you, Sir!

Baxter multiplied in size and walked up to Moonmaster.

BAXTER: Give me the thingy, Chaka!

Baxter reached for the cube, but the room was suddenly filled with light. Icemastertron, The Man Without Fear, and Moonmaster appeared.

ICEMASTERTRON: I wouldn't do that, if I were you.
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Hi, we're from the future. Baxter is about to destroy that so you might wanna keep it away from him. You should also know that its E's fault that Bass is coming.
ICEMASTERTRON: And if anyone other than the Avatars or the Heralds uses it against Bass, the Earth is doomed, so don't try anything funny.
ICEMASTERTRON: Um, why should we believe you?
ICEMASTERTRON: Ya know that site you always visit? The one with the goats?...
ICEMASTERTRON: Alright, alright! We believe you! I mean we do right?

Icemastertron turned to the rest of the group. When he turned back, the Time Travellers were gone.

LATER

BASS LAK TUS: Hello! Hey how'd you all get here!?

The Man Without Fear pointed the Ultimate Killifier at Bass Lak Tus.

BASS LAK TUS: Damn....you wouldn't!
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Oh, I would.
BASS LAK TUS: ...But....I'm really hungry!
ICEMASTERTRON: Well ya can't have Earth.
BASS LAK TUS: Why does this always happen to me? My plans are so flawless!
PROJECT X2: Why don't you find some uninhabited planets?
BASS LAK TUS: But that would be haaaarrrd! I'd need a permanent Herald to help me scout out planets. Where am I gonna find one of those? Unless, one of my former Heralds?...
ULTIMATE DJF: **** NO!
DR. STRANGEFATE: Wait a second. I think I have a solution that would make everyone happy. Well, almost everyone.

1 HOUR LATER

Ultimate E's eyes opened and he was thoroughly confused. The last thing he could remember was being hit in the back of the head. Now, he could smell cookies baking and hear a loud voice humming. He suddenly realized the terrible truth.

BASS LAK TUS: Hey! How ya doin' in there!

Ultimate E realized that he was in a cage with bars made of energy. Bass Lak Tus strolled into the room wearing a "KISS THE COOK" apron.

BASS LAK TUS: How do you like the place?
ULTIMATE E: God no...
BASS LAK TUS: Yeah, it a bit of a mess right now but I'm not used to company. Oh this is going to be so much fun! It'll be like a sleepover every night. We're gonna make Jiffy Pop, and do each others hair, and watch "That's So Raven!". Have you seen it? Its this great show on the Disney Channel that has Raven Simone as a....
ULTIMATE E: Someday. Someday I'll get out of here and I'll get you! AAAAAVVVVAAAATTTTAAAARRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!!

EPILOGUE 1
THE HEADQUARTERS OF THE CABINET

DR. STRANGEFATE: Welcome, gentlemen, to the New Cabinet
MARVELMAN: Damn straight.
OURCHAIR: Who knew it would be this easy.
SHIHAD: Yeah, I was hoping we'd get to fight E...
ULTIMATE QUICKSILVER: Don't be silly. A quiet revolution is still a revolution.
DR. STRANGEFATE: That's right, General Quicksilver. Isn't that right, Slave?

Baxter, wearing a full French maid's uniform, refilled Strangefate's glass of champagne.

BAXTER: Right, Sir.
DR. STRANGEFATE: Good, good. Why don't you start cooking dinner?

Baxter began to walk away.

BAXTER: ...*******...

Strangefate snapped his fingers and Baxter's hair started on fire. He began running around the room, screaming.

DR. STRANGEFATE: Hahaha!...I'll never get sick of that...

EPILOGUE 2
THE ULTIMATE CENTRAL MANSION

The Man Without Fear quietly cleared debris by himself. He turned around to see the rest of the Avatars, smiling at him.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Is this an intervention?
DIRISHB: God, no.
ICEMASTERTRON: We've got a proposition. Eroz is gone...and he isn't coming back...and we were-
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Don't say it. I can't do it. I can't fill Eroz's shoes. What about you Ice?
ICEMASTERTRON: We want you.
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: But I'm the Loner...
NURHACHI: What is this, a boy band?
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: You guys really want me to do this?...Fine. I'll do it.
ICEMASTERTRON: Eroz would be proud.

The Man Without Fear looke up.

THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR: Ya know, sometimes I get this feeling. He's still out there. Watching over all of us.

EPILOGUE 3

And so it was that Bass Lak Tus was driven away. Each team gained a new commander to lead them through more trials and tribulations. And in the farthes corners of the univere three lost souls, heavy with the guilt of their own dark deeds, searched for a place to call home.

THE END

*fade to black*

*cue music: "Don't Stop Believin'"*

*roll credits*

STARRING IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE

NIGMA
BASS WAKIL
THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR
ICEMASTERTRON
EROZ
DIRISHB
NURHACHI
ULTIMATE E
DR. STRANGEFATE
BAXTER
SHIHAD
OURCHAIR
PROJECT X2
ULTIMATE GAMBIT
ULTIMATE DJF
MOONMASTER
ULTIMATE QUICKSILVER
MARVELMAN

WRITER: MOONMASTER

COVERS: MOONMASTER AND NURHACHI

RESEARCH CONSULTANT: NURHACHI

FOOD SERVICES: BURGER KING VIA DOC COMIC

A SPECIAL THANK TO THE CITY AND PEOPLE OF ONTARIO FOR THEIR HOSPITALITY!

AN ULTIMATE CENTRAL STUDIOS PRODUCTION

Pandrio said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: That was awesome. So, is that the end of the issues for this volume?
I hope.

Woah, I'm confused.

"That was some straight up David Copperfield ****!"

lol hot damn Im still in F'n tears man. Wonderful arc Monn. Bass has to be the funniest villian ever. the second Eroz came out the first thought in my head was Deux Ex Machina, then poof there it was.

5/5 for the arc

Great arc Moonie. Hilarious stuff. :D Bass is truely a terrifying villain

So MWOF's our leader now huh? hehheehe

Aight errbody Strangefate is up next with 6 issues and then MWOF's one shot after. Both of these will be in Volume 5.

-Nur H

This is impossible! I AM E!!!!

Nurhachi: Controls his blood (Carnage)
Icemastertron: Ice (Iceman)
ProjectX2: Rocky hide, Super strength (Thing)
TheManWithoutFear: Hightened Senses, Optic Blasts (Daredevil + Cyclops)
DIrishB: Plant control (Black Tom Cassidy)
Ultimate Gambit: Exploding Touch

Are the other guys on our team now?

TheManWithoutFear said:
Nurhachi: Controls his blood (Carnage)
Icemastertron: Ice (Iceman)
ProjectX2: Rocky hide, Super strength (Thing)
TheManWithoutFear: Hightened Senses, Optic Blasts (Daredevil + Cyclops)
DIrishB: Plant control (Black Tom Cassidy)
Ultimate Gambit: Exploding Touch

Are the other guys on our team now?

Nope. The Cabinet is still seperate.

CABINET:

DR. Stangefate (Leader)
Ultimate Quicksilver (second in command)
Shihad
Baxter (the slave)
Compound
Ourchair
Marvelman

Nurhachi said:
Nope. The Cabinet is still seperate.

CABINET:

DR. Stangefate (Leader)
Ultimate Quicksilver (second in command)
Shihad
Baxter (the slave)
Compound
Ourchair
Marvelman

Good so if The good doctor doesn't change my team (Which he said I didn't have to worry about) amazingly enough everyone on the team is getting a spotlight in my story. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hehe... I liked how that all turned out...

Once Nur starts the thread for Volume Five, I've got the first cover and solicit ready... The next issue should be out either on Monday, or on Wednesday... (prolly not tuesday)...

Well, just to warn you guys... This next arc is going to be taking a much darker approach to The Ultimate Central Fan-Fic Universe... You'll find out the extent of certain characters' evil natures...

I'm not saying that there won't be humor in it... but I'm going to begin to separate characters from who they're based on, because unless we lose the connection we have to the people we know, we won't be able to take them seriously as a lunatic...

In other words, please don't judge me based on the fictional Doctor Strangefate.... Because he's one sick bastard.

It's a coincidence that the start of an arc about the darkest characters in the UCFF is the week of Halloween... but hehe... I think you guys will like it.

Latest posts

Back