Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

So I'm really settling into an idea that I feel comfortable with on this and I've had a revelation. Bass is never coming back. He's abandoned us.

:cry:

TGO said he's still going to keep his promise and not come back until he's finished it.

Thee Great One: I got a email from the nexus today
Craig: Ice speaks like Bendis dialogue.
Craig: I got an e-mail from the Internet Jesus.
Thee Great One: Bass is sick of doing the fanfic
Thee Great One: and he's depressed
Craig: So he hasn't finished the fanfic?
Thee Great One: nope
Thee Great One: but that's all he does on the computer
Craig: ...
Craig: Tell him to **** the fanfic and come back.
Thee Great One: I did
Thee Great One: But a promise is a promise he says

Ice said:
He's been told. But he wants to keep that promise of his.

Some promises you have to break.
I just went to Millarworld to PM him to come back and apparently I don't have acess to that feature.

:evil:

Ice said:
Odd. PM's are now available to everyone.
Okay, I figured it out. Guess I just can't do it easily by clicking on his user name like everywhere else on the internet...

Baxter said:
So I'm really settling into an idea that I feel comfortable with on this and I've had a revelation. Bass is never coming back. He's abandoned us.

:cry:
I've given up hope, also. :( I think he just wanted to leave but didn't want to have to go through with telling us.

Man, **** the fanfic. I just want Bass back.

Ultimate Houde said:
Any news on the Bass front?
Any new son DirishB annual?

By the by, my five issues are finished for the Team up once Bass finishes this.

I'm pretty much done with the Annual, but I've been trying to get in contact with Bass over some continuity stuff between that and his #50. Yeah, but otherwise its about 85% done and I've just been sitting on it till I can get the other 15% figured out. Though I've re-written about half of it twice already, too.

Ice said:
Same here. I wish he would just listen to us.

...he will, when the time is right.

"Bass Returns"

...Coming June 2007.

Bass said:
Once this happens, I will start posting issues as soon as I'm a few issues ahead so there will not be any delays.

:lol:

Silly, ignorant Bass.

I've just been in contact with him, and I thought I should point out that its not negligence that he hasn't been able to post. He's been in the middle of some rather unfortunate family troubles that have been occupying most of his time... When he's getting free time, he is working on it.

He doesn't want to come back until its finished, so I didn't try to push it...

He's getting there, its just going to take some time, but he has the entire story finished, he's just filling it in with the dialogue and exposition... He said he was over half-way done and that we should expect it to be finished soon.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I've just been in contact with him, and I thought I should point out that its not negligence that he hasn't been able to post. He's been in the middle of some rather unfortunate family troubles that have been occupying most of his time... When he's getting free time, he is working on it.

He's getting there, its just going to take some time, but he has the entire story finished, he's just filling it in with the dialogue and exposition... He said he was over half-way done and that we should expect it to be finished soon.

Well that sheds some light... I hope that whatever is going on with his family works out for him.

I'm patient, personally I respect him more for having the testicular fortitude to keep his promise.

Dr.Strangefate said:

That's all I wanted to hear, just an update. Hope things work out for him.

A preview of my upcoming arc...

Ultimate Cental V7 - Preview

Iceman: Hey, I've been thinking...

The Watcher: Again?

IceMan: Yeah. About SlimJim.

The Watcher: Man crush?

Iceman: Not this time. You know his powers?

The Watcher: What, to reanimate the dead?

Iceman: No, I mean the half that makes him a super villian. The who hearing the screams of the dead deal.

The Watcher: What about it?

Iceman: Well, I mean if the afterlife is so horrific that everyone in it that can communicate is gnashing and wailing at simply existing... or whatever they do, then shouldn't we do something?

The Watcher: ...uh, like what? Kill ourselves and be superheros in the afterlife?

Rufus: Not a good idea guys.

Iceman: ...I dunno.

Baxter said:
A preview of my upcoming arc...

Ultimate Cental V7 - Preview

Iceman: Hey, I've been thinking...

The Watcher: Again?

IceMan: Yeah. About SlimJim.

The Watcher: Man crush?

Iceman: Not this time. You know his powers?

The Watcher: What, to reanimate the dead?

Iceman: No, I mean the half that makes him a super villian. The who hearing the screams of the dead deal.

The Watcher: What about it?

Iceman: Well, I mean if the afterlife is so horrific that everyone in it that can communicate is gnashing and wailing at simply existing... or whatever they do, then shouldn't we do something?

The Watcher: ...uh, like what? Kill ourselves and be superheros in the afterlife?

Rufus: Not a good idea guys.

Iceman: ...I dunno.

Looks good!

Latest posts

Back