Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - volume 6

Iceshadow said:
By the way Random good job with the manish Ult Scarlet Witch complete with stuffed corset.:D
Why thank you. See if you spot yourself \/

UPDATED, more characters added

UCFic.jpg

Dman I look good

Random.jpg

Last edited:
Love the picture :D

If anyones in contact with Bass can you tell him to just post what he's got, or send it to someone else to finish? I wanna get this series moving again

Nurhachi said:

If anyones in contact with Bass can you tell him to just post what he's got, or send it to someone else to finish? I wanna get this series moving again

I think it's too late. Bass has taken the cake and ran off with it. We won't be getting anymore cake for a while now.

Nurhachi said:

I can simply post my five team ups, they don't ruin the ending of #50 at all.

I hate to be a *****...

But one of the posts that was lost was Nurhachi saying he'd be open to my becoming Co-Editor of the Ultimate Central Fanfic.

What does everyone else think?

Other Lost posts were the list of upcoming writers, but if i'm correct, it's:

Baxter
TGO
Ice
Meeeeee......

It might be someone other than TGO... but i dont have the info infront of me, cuz the server ate it.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I hate to be a *****...

But one of the posts that was lost was Nurhachi saying he'd be open to my becoming Co-Editor of the Ultimate Central Fanfic.

Baxter
TGO
Ice
Meeeeee......

It might be someone other than TGO... but i dont have the info infront of me, cuz the server ate it.
You were never named co-editor. Co-editor, Sounds fake who the hell came up with that?

Also my request that writers just at least consult me before introducing Random.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I hate to be a *****...

Baxter
TGO
Ice
Meeeeee......

LIES!

I've got no problem with Co-editor Strangefate. Hell, I've already discussed my arc with you a bit. Maybe you can get Nur to try a few DC comics...

I was going to introduce random as a juggling circus midget that created animated dopplegangers of itself to wreak havok upon the world but I guess thats out now. :cry:

Baxter said:
I was going to introduce random as a juggling circus midget that created animated dopplegangers of itself to wreak havok upon the world but I guess thats out now. :cry:
You damn right that's out, I cant juggle!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back