Bass's 11 PART arc is here! Bass will be doing #40-50

Experience the madness....
Fear him

Go forth Bass

Last edited:
that's almost twice as much as I got!

*pouts*

But I'm lookin' forward to it!

(let me know if you want cover-making help! I did all of mine, and the MwoF one-shot)

1-2 the nexus comin for you
3-4 nexus at your door
5-6 get your crucifix
7-8 gotta stay up late
9-10-11 parts.....holy ****!

Last edited:
Let's do the thing and tell you guys what's going on right now.

I have yet to send anything concrete to Nurhachi. This will be done either tonight or tomorrow. Once Nur gives his total blessing (the fool) I will begin writing in earnest. Once this happens, I will start posting issues as soon as I'm a few issues ahead so there will not be any delays.

The covers will be done by me - this will take up quite a bit of my time but it'll be special.

What I can say, just quickly, is this - each issue is a self-contained one-shot. In other words, you're gonna get 11 different stories on my run. I'm not sure how long each issue will be, but I'll try to keep them as short and as succinct as I can.

Now, I am not joking when I say I have trawled this site for story ideas and I've got something like 30-issues worth of stupidity waiting to be typed. I'll pick my favourite 11 and those are the ones you'll see.

They should all be a lot of fun and rather irreverant. We'll see how that turns out. Expect me to jump all over the UC universe as we see just what's going on with... well everyone. And some new faces too. A lot of new faces. I don't want to say anything in case, for some reason, Nur doesn't want a particular story to go ahead.

As for #50... this is what an #50 should be. It will be a big, big issue both in size and events. I plan on having everyone in the UC universe showing up for this one in some way. #50... well, I just can't tell you.

So, cross your fingers and hope I can get this done so I can start giving you what you all deserve next week.

Or sooner...

Or later.

Yeah... probably later.

Last edited:
I remeber Bass posting some of his ideas in another thread. They kicked ***.

Last edited:
Bass said:
As for #50... this is what an #50 should be. It will be a big, big issue both in size and events. I plan on having everyone in the UC universe showing up for this one in some way. #50... well, I just can't tell you.
Like Hush by Loeb? :roll: :roll: :roll: Please don't kill me in the fic....

Nurhachi said:
Bass's 11 PART arc is here! Bass will be doing #40-50
It's the 11 Labors of Bass, with art by Frank Quietly!

Seriously, 11 issues? I'm after Bass, right? So I've got some time here.

I know i'm in there somewhere, and I think that i might be cutting in front of someone, cuz I've got an outline and dangling plots to solve.

But that's up to Nur, and I forget what he said exactly

I don't know how TGO got on the list so close, since Nur didn't like his idea...

ProjectX2 said:
I don't know how TGO got on the list so close, since Nur didn't like his idea...

I have a new idea that I'm sure he'll like. Bass loves it. I'm waiting till Bass' arc almost finished before pitching it.

Latest posts

Back