Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume 7

Dude, don't try and pass this off as photoshop. It's obviously paint. It's not fair to use paint when people are using photoshop. Paint is a far superior programme that can create effects photoshop just can't match. It's like using a concorde to pick up a bottle of milk.

a Roto-what? Iths actually a picture of me readind ultimate I had to make look like a drawing for a digital media class

Well, rotoscoping is when you take live actors and use them as a base for animation. Like A Scanner Darkly or Renaissance.

Since Random was the only one to reply, here's his cover.

UCFFCov51.jpg

Well, the Avatars died, the bad guy won, and everyone now thinks he's good, and the good guys were bad, so where does that leave us?

You guessed it, up a well known excretive track without a probably means of probulsion. Thanks Bass

So why not do the best thing we can do? Form a new team!

Emerging from the ashes of Issue number 50, Rene and Ultimate Bigby meet to talk about the future and about bringing others into the fold.

Since Random was the only one to reply, here's his cover.

UCFFCov51.jpg

:rockon:

Well, the Avatars died, the bad guy won, and everyone now thinks he's good, and the good guys were bad, so where does that leave us?

You guessed it, up a well known excretive track without a probably means of probulsion. Thanks Bass

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Is Rene still around? Is Bigby? I just think that old / banned members shouldn't really play a part in the fanfic. No big deal, I guess, it's your fic after all.

Bigby is still around, he simply doesn't post, and so isn't Rene, with the same thing

No offense, we can't keep up with the characters as board members decide when to post or not. Considering how it is a story now, we deal with the characters we have, and introduce the new characters as currently posting board memberw hile staying in continuity.

If any other covers need artwork, I'd be happy to do some. I have no ability to color and my photoshop skillz are w34k, but my pencils are ok.

Bigby is still around, he simply doesn't post, and so isn't Rene, with the same thing

No offense, we can't keep up with the characters as board members decide when to post or not. Considering how it is a story now, we deal with the characters we have, and introduce the new characters as currently posting board memberw hile staying in continuity.

I totally agree. Plus, the fact is some characters based on those who aren't big posters are quite cool. I particularly like Bigby (granted, I 'created' him), and I'd like to see someone continue with the mishaps of Curly and Tog even though I hardly see Curly in real life. Doc Comic I would've wanted to return even if the real Doc Comic never came back. I don't have a say though.

That said, the fanfic's nature is in to reflect this board. I'm certain McCheese, Victor Von Doom, TwilightEL, Joe Kackalicki-luo-ou, and others who aren't in the fanfic but are regular posters will quickly get ultimised and put into the fic.

Really? Did you already post some of your drawings? I dont remember seeing them.

I did have an art thread, which I stopped updating because my scanner broke. I'll fish around the fanfic/art thread to try and find it.

That said, the fanfic's nature is in to reflect this board. I'm certain McCheese, Victor Von Doom, TwilightEL, Joe Kackalicki-luo-ou, and others who aren't in the fanfic but are regular posters will quickly get ultimised and put into the fic.

Oh, so I'm not regular-poster-enough to get on your list, you pretentious *******??

That's right. Because I hate you. Yours was the first name I came up with in the 1.2 seconds it took me to write that post and I specifically left it off because - I hate you. I hate you with every fiber of my being. And I want you to know that I hate you. And I wish to go on hating you. I leave you as you left me, marooned for all eternity.

Buried alive... buried alive...

Last edited:
Doc Comic I would've wanted to return even if the real Doc Comic never came back.

Then where the hell have I been since I faked my death, you maroon? :p

Seriously, though, I would like to at least hear your ideas about how Doc Comic wouldn't been brought back in, if at all.

Last edited:
I did have an art thread, which I stopped updating because my scanner broke. I'll fish around the fanfic/art thread to try and find it.

You should try and update that. It was good.

Really?

REALLY?

It's like Christmas and my birthday! :D

Then where the hell have I been since I faked my death, you maroon? :p

Seriously, though, I would like to at least hear your ideas about how Doc Comic wouldn't been brought back in, if at all.

I'm pretty sure I told you what I thought of already.

Rock on, Random. That's an awesome cover. It reminds me of Tommy Lee Edwards and he rocks.

Latest posts

Back