Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume 7

UCFFCov56.jpg

Cover by Slimjim
Photoshopped by Random

Ultimate Houde's last issue that he hasn't even written yet, but should write it before tomorrow! It has everything! Moonmaster forcibly removing ticks from Baxter's back! Ultimate Houde and Widdle_Wade discussing about explosives, which mean explosions! YAY! Skotti fighitng a giant robot! WHOOPEE! Saving Rene from the clutches of the evil scientist Professor Houdenmeyer! SASSY! UltimateDJF Naimng the Panda-Shark? If he gets it done in time, a Varient cover by WADE_WILSON!

Tune in, for the final chapter in the reintroduction of the Ultimate Central the Fanfic Universe's premier kickass good guy team!

Before the last issue
Icelandic Lab
Ultimate Scarlet Witch appeared in the lab, holding an unconscious and seriously beaten up Controller. Before her were two guards, both wearing swords, and looking exactly the same. She regarded them coldly.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Let me through
Guard: Our father has been expecting you. Leave the Controller with us, we shall rejuvenate his body.
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: No problem with me.

She walked past both of the guards, and shivered by their resemblance to someone she knows. Coming up to the doors, she opened them and stepped in.

Voice: Hehehe, I see it now, a combination of forms swirling together, hehehe, two different forms competing in the same space, only one of them shall have it, oh yes, two organisms fight to stay alive….
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Professor?

The owner of the voice turned around. He wore simple garb, a lab coat and white shoes. His face was a mass of wrinkles, with a long crooked nose, which a pair of spectacles resting on. He looked up at Ultimate Scarlet Witch.

Professor: Yes my dearie?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: You wanted to see me?
Professor: Yes my dearie, there's something I wish for you to look at. Is this person someone you know, mmhmm?

Flicking a switch, the giant monitor flashes on. It shows a hallway, innocent looking as the rest, and nothing in it. Two of the guards walk past. Once they get around a corner, a flash is seen on the camera, and Rene is standing there, looking around in confusion.

He mouths some words, and the two guards come running over. He looks at them in confusion, and quickly, the two guards overtake him, and drag him to the ground, and off in a direction.

Professor: You recognize him, don't you?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: His name is Rene. What of it? How did he get here?
Professor: I ran tests on him, a bunch of them, and found out that he had a stink of magic all over him. Stunk of it he did. But no matter, I'm not worried about magic penetrating my laboratories walls. No one will ever dare challenge me, Professor Houdenmeyer! Do you know why the Emperor won't allow me room on the Red Star? Do you dearie?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Can't say I do. I'm assuming it's because you eccentric though?
Professor Houdenmeyer: Cause I scare him, that's why. I cloned myself, made them my guards, replace them easily enough, control them like a Queen controls her drones, and every now and then, even experiment on myself. The Controller is one of my experiments, I made him stronger and tougher you know. Even the Emperor has respect for me dearie. You should too.

Wandering over to a curtain in the wall, he pulled it down, revealing a grotesque scene. Rene was strung up, his arms above his head, and his torso was cut open. Various flags and metal pins stuck into the open torso.

Professor Houdenmeyer: It's amazing how long I can keep the body alive when I want too.
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Why are you showing me this?

The Professor stuck his face within mere inches of Ultimate Scarlet Witch. She could smell his horrible breath, the stink of it making her flinch backwards.

Professor Houdenmeyer: I knew it was you who wrong me from getting both of them. I had there signal, I had them both, and somehow you took one of them away from me. If you ever cross me again Witch, I will experiment on your body just like I'm doing to him right now.

Rene moaned, and tried to open his eyes, which were sewn shut.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Understood.
Professor Houdenmeyer: Now that is settled, leave me I must tell the Emperor when he can have this one. After I take some DNA samples, of course.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch walked away, and the moment she could, she teleported to the surrounded hillsides. There, she looked at the lab, and smiled.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Professor Houdenmeyer, I'll show you never to cross a Witch.

She wiggled her fingers, controlling fate and playing luck, and there, she made sure that Watcher caught the signal that the Professor was sending the Emperor.

UCFFCov56.jpg

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they have their first real mission; rescue Rene from the clutches of a 616 Centralite who bears an uncanny resemblance to Ultimate Houde. They now must break into a fortress to rescue him. Can they work together?

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

Project?

Volume 7, Issue 56, By Ultimate Houde

Roll Call:
Ultimate Bigby – The power of weak nuclear forces is his to command, he is the defacto leader of this new team
Ultimate Houde – a former loner, this samurai has fought demons in his mind and emerged victorious. He commands fire with the help of his blades, and can slice reality to form portals.
Skotti – She can form pink energy spears, and teleport short distances rapidly.
UltimateDJF – a green monster with the heart of a child
Baxter – a human who can turn into a giant.
Moonmaster – a news reporter who is a werewolf on the side
Watcher – He can extend his senses to wherever he wants, and with the help of Doc Computer, he can traverse the entire globe within minutes
Iceman – happy go lucky controller of temperatures
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman,
Widdle_Wade – a former badguy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.

Outside Professor's Laboratory, Present time

It was the dead time of night, when even the wildlife goes to bed. Two guards stood at the gates of the lab, five others walking the walls that towered around, and one at each corner, serving as snipers. These guards, unlike others, were dutiful, always on guard in case of attack, always ready to warn; the perfect guards.

They should be, they were cloned to be.

They guards shifted positions, like clockwork soldiers, and Ultimate Houde was visible for a half a second, as he snuck close to the wall. Behind him was Widdle_Wade, who snuck in likewise. Ultimate Houde raised a hand to his ear, and whispered.

Ultimate Houde: Team A is in position.
Moonmaster: Team B in position.

Far up in a tree was Hawkeye101, by himself. He had four arrows in the ground in front of him. Loading up one, he fired, hitting the wall about two meters straight above Ultimate Houde's head. The arrow stuck into it perfectly. He followed it up with two more, each separated by two meters, and each farther up the wall. The last arrow, he sighted, and waited for the call from Watcher, who was connected to everyone via an earpiece.

Ultimate Bigby: Team C in postion.
Watcher: Steady Hawkeye101, we are almost ready to go. Wait for it…

A Guard walked across the ramparts, and stood in his position.
Watcher: All teams, this is a go.

Hawkeye101 fired his arrow, a series of events happened. The arrow flew true, striking the guard on the wall perfectly, slaying him instantly. Ultimate Houde and Widdle_Wade jumped up, using the arrows as handholds, and scaled the wall, making it to the top. Moonmaster, Baxter and UltimateDJF made their presence known at the gates, all three of them attacking the two lonely guards. Baxter grew, and targeted one of the towers, while UltimateDJF just plowed through the gates, and into the courtyard, alarms went off like crazy when he did this, and lasers popped up from the ground, and fired. Meanwhile, on the other ramparts, a flash of pink, and suddenly there was two people there, Skotti and Ultimate Bigby. He lone guard on this wall, too busy staring at the carnage in the courtyard, had no idea what happened when a pink energy spear stabbed him through the chest.

Skotti: I know their not Houde, but they look just like him, and it pains me to do this.
Ultimate Bigby: That's why the bruisers are down there dealing with the bulk of them, and we are part of the infiltration team. Let's keep moving.

The two of them entered the lab via a back entrance, and encountered no resistance.

Ultimate Houde and Widdle_Wade

These two snuck into the chaos of the courtyard, and using it to their advantage, ran in the front doors, and quickly into a side room, avoiding more guards as they ran out to deal with the threat of Baxter, Moonmaster and UltimateDJF. Creeping along the hallway, they entered one room full of tanks.

Widdle_Wade: What is this?

Ultimate Houde stepped into the room to look at the tanks. They had half developed people in them, some human looking, some troll looking, some looking like a strange cross between wolf and man.

Ultimate Houde: I have a feeling this is where the Emperor gets most of his tropps from. Cloning, with fast maturity rates gives quick clones. Some of these even look like the Longshots we fought on the moon. Weird wild stuff. I mean, this brand of science is light years ahead of what we have accomplished on Earth so far…
Widdle_Wade: Enough of the facts Ultimate Houde, this isn't our mission.
Ultimate Houde: It is now. How many grenades you got on you?
Widdle_Wade: Four

Ultimate Houde gives him a stern look

Widdle_Wade: Fine, seven.
Ultimate Houde: Let's rig this place to blow.
Widdle_Wade: Shouldn't we give ourselves some time to get out of here first?
Ultimate Houde: Can you?
Widdle_Wade: It'll take a few extra minutes, but I think I can rig some C4 around the place, and then set a timer
Ultimate Houde: Wait? You have C4 on you? Why didn't you tell me?
Widdle_Wade: I was hoping not to use it here, that's why. Keep an eye on the door for me, would you?

Ultimate Houde waited by the door, anxiously guarded it while Widdle_Wade rigged the room to blow. He radioed the change of plans in the ear pieces.

Moonmaster, Baxter, Hawkeye101 and UltimateDJF

The courtyard was in chaos. Lasers were shooting everywhere, clones running out of every open door, and the three Centralites beating them down. Moonmaster figured he needed a weapon, and needed it quick now that the element of surprise was over. Launching himself to the ramparts, he rushed towards the sniper towers. Guards rushed towards him, brandishing guns and melee weapons of a variety.

Moonmaster: Bax, I need a hand!

Baxter looked over, and brought his giant hand down on the guards, squashing them. Without missing a beat, Moonmaster leapt on Baxter's hand, and let Baxter throw him at the nearest tower. Accelerating at top speed, the werewolf slammed into the guard who didn't have time to react. Ripping out the jugular with his claws, Moonmaster picked up the sniper rifle, and used it to his advantage.

Ultimate DJF grabbed one of the clones, and proceeded to use him as club, smashing the others, and in the background, Baxter took advantage of his size, by kicking inside doorways to smash them down. Arrows rained down from the hillside, from Hawkeye101.

Baxter: I think he's running out of guards, it's slowing down.
Moonmaster: We need to keep the distraction going though. We may need to start bringing the place down on their heads.

Just then, an errant bullet came out of nowhere, and smashed into Moonmaster's shoulder, making him drop the gun. Looking up he saw a helicopter crest the hill, and more bullets slamming into the watchtower. Moonmaster jumped out of the tower just when a missile shot from the helicopter and slammed into it.

Moonmaster: Great, they went and got vehicles…
UltimateDJF: I hate metal birds!

He threw a clone at one of the helicopters, and looked for the nearest rock to throw.

Ultimate Bigby and Skotti

Skotti and Ultimate Bigby met no resistance as they made there way through the laboratory. They came to a door, which Skotti tried to open.

Skotti: It's locked.
Ultimate Bigby: I'll take care of it.

Ultimate Bigby put his hand against the door handle, and melted it. Walking in, his earpiece chirped.

Watcher: He's in the room, I see him. Up there.

Skotti shoked, and almost puked, Ultimate Bigby looked at him stern like.

Ultimate Bigby: Watcher…is he?
Watcher: No, he's still breathing and his heart is beating. Drugs are keeping him alive. Slap a teleporter on him, and get him back to the Mansion quickly. The Doc Medical Robots are up and running. They'll have him feeling better in jiffy.

Ultimate Bigby slapped a beacon on Rene, and in a flash, Rene was gone.

Professor Houdenmeyer: Hello children, how are you yes?

Turning around Skotti and Ultimate Bigby got there first face to face look at Professor Houdenmeyer. He smiled at them.

Professor Houdenmeyer: I let you have him you see, he is of no more use to me, I gleaned all I could from him. And now, I have two more experiments to play with, yes!
Ultimate Bigby: You'll have to take us down first.

His eyes glowed a bright green and his closed fists glowed with it. Pink energy joined his green glow as Skotti summoned another spear. They stood side by side, facing the scientist.

Professor Houdenmeyer: Oh, your facing the entirely wrong direction.

Skotti got hit from behind by a mechanical fist. Ultimate Bigby dove to the ground as another came towards him. Twisting he saw a robot made from wires and cables advance toward him.

Professor Houdenmeyer: OH! WHAT FUN!
Watcher: Bigby, I got an idea, keep the robot busy, and Skotti will go get us some backup.
Ultimate Bigby: Um..sure?
Skotti shook her head, listened to Watcher's plan, and ported out of the room.

Ultimate Houde and Widdle_Wade

Widdle_Wade, setting the last charge, heard one of the nearby tanks click open, and fluid fall out of it, along with something solid.

Widdle_Wade: What the hell?

Walking over, he called out to Ultimate Houde

Widdle_Wade: We got something here. One of these tanks things opened and this guy fell out. He ain't moving though,

Ultimate Houde looked at the guy on the floor.

Ultimate Houde: That's the guy who was attacking Moonmaster, I think his name was Comptroller or something like that.

The figure looked up at Ultimate Houde

Controller: I am the Controller.

Ultimate Houde's world went black as the Controller shut off his ability to see. Widdle_Wade's eyes went dark as well.

Widdle_Wade: Hey, H….Oomph

The Controller punched his fist through the midsection of Widdle_Wade.

Controller: I like my new fist. Better than the last one.

Widdle_Wade's body hit the floor, reknitting itself along the way. The Controller walked up to Ultimate Houde, chuckling.

Watcher: Houde, this is Watcher speaking directly into your brain with the transmitter. He doesn't know about me, and I have an idea. I want you to use the Panda-Shark, and teleport it into the room. Hopefully it would provide enough of a distraction to give you guys a break

Ultimate Houde let out a smile. Even though he couldn't hear himself say it, he said it anyways.

Ultimate Houde: Hey. Controller, meet my little friend!

Slicing his sword, he cut a pathway to the mansion, directly in front of the Panda-Shark. The Panda-Shark took one look at the Controller, dropped its bamboo, snarled, and lunged forward, through the portal, and savagely attacked the Controller.

As his hearing and eyesight came back to him, Ultimate Houde smiled.

Ultimate Houde: Well, that works as a distraction…Widdle_Wade, once your done healing yourself, set the charges and lets blow this popsicle stand!
Widdle_Wade: Do it yourself, I'm busy trying to reconstruct my liver here.
Ultimate Houde: Man your such a whiner. Just get up and do it.
Widdle_Wade: Great, all those germs he had in that tank are now feasting on my intestines. It's just icky, okay?

Moonmaster, Baxter, Hawkeye101 and UltimateDJF

Hawkeye101 saw the helicopters well before anyone else, thanks to Watcher's directions and therefore, got himself ready to attack them. HE saw UltimateDJF throw a clone at one, which was chopped up in the blades. Hawkeye101 sighted one of his arrows, and fired. It flew true, and richotted inside the cabin of one of them, eventually hitting the pilot, and sending the helicopter into a tailspin.

UltimateDJF looked in vain for a rock to throw, completely ignoring the fact that he could simply smash a wall and use one of the boulders. Baxter reached down, and did just that, ripped off a section of wall, blocked incoming machine gun barrage, and then threw the boulder through one of the helicopters.

Baxter: We can't keep this up forever. They seem limitless.

Just then, A flash of pink appeared next to UltimateDJf, and Skotti touched him.

UltimateDJF: Hey pink la….

Then another flash, and she was gone.

Baxter: Oh great, why did they take the best fighter?

Ultimate Bigby and Skotti

Professor Houdenmeyer: It seems that your young lady has left you Ultimate Bigby. How's the Conspiracy coming?
Ultimate Bigby: I have no idea what your talking about freak.
Watcher: Bigby, she just got the big green guy and should be back in a second.
Professor Houdenmeyer: Who is that talking to you?
Ultimate Bigby: Our eyes in the sky.

The robot lumbered closer, its cables tightened, and then shot out at Ultimate Bigby. He dived to one side, and shot a blast of radiation, which seemed to do nothing to the robot. It shrieked, and lumbered ever closer.

Then, a flash of pink heralded the arrival of Skotti and UltimateDJF

UltimateDJF: UltimateDJF no like portal, makes me sleepy…
Skotti: No time for that, look, big robot threatens new friends.

UltimateDJF looked at the giant robot.

Professor Houdenmeyer: What? THAT'S CHEATING!
Ultimate Bigby: Nope, it's sneaky, welcome to the new way we work Professor. Feel free to inform the Emperor about it. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear it.

UltimateDJF roared at the robot, jumping forward, and tackling it. The cables in the robot wrapped around his green hide, squeezing, threatening to crush him. UltimateDJF laughed it off, flexing his muscles, breaking the cables, and then grabbed the remaining robot. He hurled it through the roof.

Moonmaster, Baxter, and Hawkeye101

Moonmaster: There's only one helicopter left guys, let's kick it's ***!

Suddenly, a giant metal construct went through the roof, and slammed into it, bringing it down. Everyone outside heard a distinct voice go

UltimateDJF: I FOUND A BOULDER!

Moonmaster: Or not…

A portal appeared next to them, revealing Ultimate Houde.

Ultimate Houde: I already got Widdle_Wade back at the mansion, let's go.

Moonmaster, Hawkeye101 and Baxter jumped into the portal behind them, and they disappeared.

Ultimate Bigby, UltimateDJF and Skotti

UltimateDJF: I FOUND A BOULDER!
Professor Houdenmeyer: YOU CRETIN! YOU RAGING PILE OF MUSCLES AND BONES! YOU DESTROYED MY WONDERFUL MACHINE!

Professor Houdenmeyer stopped in midsentence as he was covered in ice. Iceman appeared from behind him.

Iceman: Yo
Ultimate Bigby: Where the hell have you've been?
Iceman: I was taking a nap
Ultimate Bigby: A nap?
Iceman: Yeah, knew we were going to be up late
UltimateDJF: It is past UltimateDJF's bedtime...
Ultimate Bigby: Seriously, a nap?
Iceman: yup, but I saved the day
Ultimate Bigby: What are you talking about? We had him defeated!
Iceman: Cause of me
Watcher: Sending Houde to pick you guys up
Iceman: About time he did something.

A portal opened up near them, Ultimate Houde poked his head in.

Ultimate Houde: Shall we get going?

They jumped through his portal, and it closed.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch appeared in the room, and touched Professor Houdenmeyer, who unfrozed in an instant. HE looked around, annoyed and began to shake with rage.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Professor, The Emperor has learned of you and the Controller's failure. We must go, quickly, they have rigged this place to blow.
Professor Houdenmeyer: It's no matter, I can rebuild it within weeks anyways. Ultimate Bigby, well played, but be warned…you will feel my wraith. I will make them pay!

Ultimate Scarlet Witch touched his shoulder, and they disappeared, as the compound blew up.

Epilogue One

Rene opened his eyes, and the light blinded him. Testing them again, he could make out a pink lady in a green dress staring down at him.

Rene: Hello…
Skotti: You're awake? Finally, you've been out for a few days.
Rene: He cut me open…
Skotti: Oh, yeah, well, you wouldn't believe the medical facilities this place has. Had you stitched back up in a jiffy.
Rene: Thanks. Where is everyone, and how are you?
Skotti: The name's Skotti, and as for everyone else, I'll call them down.

She pressed an intercom button, and summoned everyone to the Doc Medical Bay. Arriving, they all congratulated Rene on his recovery, and brought him up to date on happenings.

Ultimate Houde: And lastly, we have Victor Von Doom out there searching for new blood to bring in.
Rene: Sounds good, but you mentioned UltimateDJF is on the team, where is he?
Moonmaster: Probably outside playing fetch with the panda-shark. He tried it with me, but I wouldn't play, so once he found out the Panda-shark will play with him, well, he's kept his days full.

The group looks out the open window to see UltimateDJF throw a piece of bamboo. The Panda-shark grabs it, runs back to UltimateDJF, and instead of dropping the piece of bamboo, it jumps onto UltimateDJF, dragging him down to the ground.

Baxter: I heard he named the Panda-shark.
Ultimate Bigby:Too what?
Widdle_Wade: Oh, what for it.

Outside, UltimateDJF tried to get the Panda-Shark down off his body.

UltimateDJF: Syndrome! Down Syndrome! Down Syndrome down!

The group looks at each other, and laugh. ICeman walked into the room and looked at them laughing.
Iceman: I missed another joke while I was sleeping, didn't I?

They all laughed again.

Epilogue Two

Sometime Later.

Ultimate Bigby walks into his room and locked the door. Crossing over to the nightstand, he pulled out a small metallic device, and laid it on the ground. He pulled out three more of these, and stood on one, waiting.

He didn't have to wait too long as the other disks lit up, producing images of Ourchair, Compound, and someone else, shrouded in shadows.

Ourchair: Ultimate Bigby, why the summons? I'm busy trying to reform the Brotherhood
Compound: Yes, the Emperor is getting suspicious of my stalling of building the Thinking Engine for his use. What is the point?
Ultimate Bigby: I am concerned. Professor Houdenmeyer knew of the conspiracy. I wanted to know why?
compound: It wasn't me, so don't look over here.
Ourchair: I haven't seen hide nor hair of any of the Emperor's men since the Red Star came last.
Shadowy figure: I thought this may happen.

The other three turned to look at him, the last member of their Conspiracy.

Ultimate Bigby: What do you mean?
Shadowy Figure: Easy, obviously there were others at 616central like us. They probably failed in their quest, which is why it's imperative we do not failed Gentlemen. So, be careful when going about our plans. Compound, complete the Thinking Engine for the Emperor, we need its advice, and whatever information you give to the Emperor, make it difficult to ascertain. I doubt the Professor has learned if the Conspiracy actually exists on this world, and he shall not. Continue the good work gentlemen.

His hologram winked out, along with the other. Ultimate Bigby picked up the metal disks, and hid them again in his nightstand.

Ultimate Bigby: No one shall know of us. Until the time we fulfill our destiny.

Last edited:
I can't believe I did such a stupid thing

I forgot to include Iceman in the final issue

I'm an idiot.

Well, he was there, most likely taking a nap, probably would have had him doing that anyways

I'm so stupid.

:lol:

There, there, Houdenmeyer.

I finally read the rest - that was pretty damn sweet! I liked DJF particularly. The Controller is an awesome idea, a great mirror to Watcher.

Great arc! :D

Latest posts

Back