Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume 7

Meh. I could do a better cover than that. Houde should have picked me to be the cover artist. [/disgruntled]

No offence is meant to Random and Slimjim. I love you both with a furious passion.

Meh. I could do a better cover than that. Houde should have picked me to be the cover artist. [/disgruntled]

No offence is meant to Random and Slimjim. I love you both with a furious passion.

Well you didnt send a pm to him for doing a cover. Also all I did on that was add the UC logo, issue number and title

Also good issue Houde, stupid goths

Voice: Can I come?
Other voice: I told you before, NO!

Baxter and UltimateDJF where in the middle of a city, and Baxter, annoyed that the big green guy kept following him, was trying to go into a supermarket, and didn't want the innocent blood thirsty monster to follow him. In fact, he didn't want the damn beast around him at all. Ever since the epic battle, in which he lost, UltimateDJF has followed him around like a lost puppy. He was a drain on Baxter's bills, as well as Baxter's immense patience. Considering Baxter and UltimateDJF were fugitives as well, it is much harder to disguise UltimateDJF, who tended to hate makeup and wouldn't lose the big cowboy foam hat he found one day.

Baxter: Listen, I can't let you in the store, someone will figure out who you are.
UltimateDJF: I wanna candy bar
Batxer: We both know how you get when you have sugar, so no
UltimateDJF: I WANNA CANDY BAR!

UltimateDJF shouted this statement, dropping to the ground, and throwing a tantrum, pounding his feet and hands into the ground, acting like a little kid.

Too bad he's a seven foot tall indestructible green monster with super strength.

Baxter watched in dismay as he caused the concrete under him to buckle and crack, as well as nearby cars get launched into the air from the tremors, and the building across the street shake like an earthquake, and the, well, I think you get the idea.

UltimateDJF: CANDY BAR!
Baxter: Fine fine, stop that, jeez, you are worse than a little kid, I'll buy you a candy bar if you stay out here, okay?
UltimateDJF: I like candy..
Baxter: Good, now stay out here.

Baxter entered the supermarket, aware that people stern all over the floor from the earthquake caused by UltimateDJF's tantrum. He stepped over some people, and picking up food he needed off the ground.

Baxter: Four loaves of bread, two gallons of milk.
Old Lady: Excuse me sir….Can you reach that can of jelly on the top shelf.

Baxter, when he didn't make himself bigger, was only about five and half feet. The lady was asking him to get something on the top shelf, six feet up.

Baxter: Sure, I just need to put these down somewhere.
UltimateDJF: I'll hold them.

Baxter passed them to UltimateDJF.

Baxter: Thank….wait a minute, you were suppose to wait outside.
UltimateDJF: I was scared.
Baxter: From what?
Old Lady: Sir, could you please get the jelly for me.
Baxter: In a minute Ma'am.
UltimateDJF: A doggy looked at me weird.
Old Lady: You can verbally abuse your kid later, just get me the damn jelly!
Baxter:You want your jelly, fine!

Baxter grew to about eight feet tall, easily grabbed the jelly off the top shelf, and handed it to the Old Lady shrinking down to his normal size.

Policeman: HEY! YOU!

Baxter looked over to the policeman.

Baxter: Dammit UltimateDJF, we need to run!
UltimateDJF: I want my candy bar though…
Baxter: Not now, and if you complain, I'm throwing you in the air again.
UltimateDJF : I HATE HIEGHTS! OUT OF MY WAY!

UltimateDJF plowed through the side of the building, and ran for it, Baxter on his heels.

Policeman: Hey you freaks, get back here!

The policeman followed them out the side of the building. Meanwhile, a man with several earrings and tattoos watched them go.

Old Lady: Oh poop, I wanted the Apricot jelly, not the Strawberry.
Somewhere else

UltimateDJF: Why are we here again?

UltimateDJF was holding Baxter's hand as they walked towards a circus tent.

Baxter: No reason…no reason.
UltimateDJF: Are you sad?
Baxter: Nope, got something in my eye, that's all.

Outside Comsopolis, in a small town called Tinyville

UltimateDJF: I like circus, the horses are funny looking!
Baxter: Those are called elephants
UltimateDJF: Horses are called elephants?
Baxter: No, elephants are completely different.
UltimateDJF: There's more than one type of horse?

Baxter and UltimateDJF were at the circus, Baxter having brought UltimateDJF here for a reason. The ringmaster, a short plump man who exuded an oilyness about him, was in the process of introducing the next act.

Ringmaster: Ladies, Gentlemen and people from other worlds, the next duo of extremeness need a volunteer, who dares to volunteer to participate in their next act! It will be terrifying, it will be death-defying, and it will require someone of extreme strength to carrying it out!

UltimateDJF, still giddy from the clowns, wasn't paying attention to what Baxter was saying, if he was, he may have been able to catch it for himself. He did notice Baxter stand up.

Ringmaster: I see we have someone who wishes to volunteer!
Baxter: Actually, I'm volunteering my friend here, he's to shy to do it himself.
UltimateDJF: You have other friends?

The green giant looked around, and the crowd laughed.

UltimateDJF: Whose your other friend?
Baxter: It's you, get up there.
Ringmaster: Come on down!

People, thinking was all part of the act, cheered on UltimateDJF. He walked down to the stage, scared, and acting like a lost puppy. As the Ringmaster took UltimateDJF to the middle of the stage, Baxter made his way to the exit. As he left the circus, he counted the money, a finder's fee the Ringmaster called it, for finding him a new and improved Strong Man for the circus. Baxter did feel sort of bad about it, but without UltimateDJF around, his life would be easier, and easier was always good for him. As Baxter walked away to try to convince himself he did the right thing, an anguished cry came from the circus, as UltimateDJF cried about losing his friend.

Baxter kept his head down, and moving.

Tinyville

Baxter felt kinda bad about abandoning UltimateDJF to the circus, but it was better. Freaks where allowed in the circus, and UltimateDJF required too much attention for him to watch him all the time, and at least he could get away with being green…

He's got a mind like a little kid, I have no business watching a little kid all the time, you know, I mean, we weren't friends or anything, he just followed me around all the time, and I had no idea were to leave him thought Baxter.

Baxter looked around the tiny town's main, and probably only, paved street. It was a quaint little town, it had a library/post office/city hall building. And there was a small bank, and look, it even had the punks that big towns had, hanging out in front of it.

One of them was big and green.

Man, thought Baxter, How did he get around to hanging out with all those Goths? Nevermind, not my problem.

Baxter hunched his shoulders, and walked around the punks on the corner, and listened into the conversation, not because he was spying on UltimateDJF, not that at all, just because he was worried about the punks doing something stupid.

Goth Punk 1: So, we rob this bank real easy like, okay
UltimateDJF: Wait, if we all rob it together, aren't we all doing the same thing?
Goth Punk 2: Oh yeah, I don't want to be conforming you know. We all can't be doing the same thing.
Goth Punk 1: Oh, already thought of that man, we each do our own little part, so therefore, we ain't conforming to the man, and we ain't doing the same thing.
UltimateDJF: But, who says we need to conform to you?
Goth Punk 1: No one man, we all decided to rob this bank, remember?
UltimateDJF: We did? When was that?
Goth Punk 1: I ask if we all wanted brownies, and you said yes, well, I also said to get money, we needed to rob the bank first.
Goth Punk 2: I want cookies.
Goth Punk 1: Well, we'll get your cookies too, no worries. We just need money, and to stick it to the man, you know?
UltimateDJF: When can we be emo kids?
Goth Punk 3: Goth's are emo.
Goth Punk 1: And after we get the money.

Baxter heard enough. Somehow, UltimateDJf got mixed up with idiots, and having the little kid brain he has, he's becoming like one of them, in his own convoluted way. Plus, he got to beat up on Goth's if this went right.

Baxter: Hello young fine citizens

The Goths turned around and looked at him. UltimateDJF's foam hat was painted black to go with his costume of being a goth.

UltimateDJF: Bax? Is that you?
Baxter: Sure thing, I lost you at the circus you know. Who are your new friends?
UltimateDJF: We are Goths, we are sticking it to the man and then acting all sullen about it.
Baxter: Sounds stupid
UltimateDJF: They said you left me at the circus.

Baxter twinged.

Baxter: Why would I do that?
UltimateDJF: They said you didn't like me
Baxter: I can honestly say I didn't miss you till you were gone UltimateDJF, lets go.

As UltimateDJF went to walk away, Goth Punk 1 reached out and grabbed his hand.

Goth Punk 1: UltimateDJF, he did leave you just like you told us, twice in fact. Don't you remember? He left you in Africa, then now in the circus. He hates you UltimateDJF, hates you like the Man does. Don't let him manipulate you again. Stay with us, and help us stick it to the man.

UltimateDJF looked up at Baxter, and for the first time, Baxter saw a lot more intelligence in that look than he had ever before.

Could he simply be pulling a fast one on everyone this whole time? Is he really smarter than we all took him for? thought Baxter.

The smart look went away within a blink of Baxter's eyes. UltimateDJF looked at the hand grabbed him.

UltimateDJF: He's my friend. I have lots of friends, they just don't know it yet. You touch me again, and I'll break your body.

Very, very delicately, he grabbed the goth's hand in two of his massive fingers, and lifted it.

Goth Punk 1: I won't allow you. too leave. I'll force you to stay

UltimateDJF tilted his head at the Goth Punk.

Then he broke the wrist.

UltimateDJF: Robbing banks is a bad thing. Don't do it. And don't be goth, Goths are stupid.

Baxter looked on, impressed.
Baxter: Shall we blow this small town?
UltimateDJF: Sure
Baxter: Let's go to Cosmopolis, I hear they have good ice cream joints.
UltimateDJF: I love ice cream!

All in all, thought Baxter, I could have worse friends.

Obviously the most compelling segments of the story thus far.... :)

I keed. You're doing a great job so far, Houde. And hey!

UCFFCov53.jpg

You even remembered my hat from the old Peter Griffin avatar days! :D

Comsopolis

Moonmaster waited until the crowds around the police station calmed down. It was about seven o'clock, and the sun was slowly setting in the background when he finally made his move. Sneaking along the edge of the alleyway, he leapt into the air. Halfway through his jump, he transformed, allowing more of his wolf to show, giving him more abilities, and higher strength. The roof was easily leapt on to, and Moonmaster snuck across the rooftop, spying on the two guards that were on lookout.

Crap, thought Moonmaster, Neither of these people are acting like guards should…

Both guards were at attention, and vigilantly going about their guard duties. And too Moonmaster, they smelt wrong, not like regular humans, but not like people with powers as well, just simply different.

He didn't have time to wonder about it though; he quickly snuck up to one of them, came up behind him, and pulled him to the side. The Guard slammed into the roof with little noise, and it knocked him out. Moonmaster, tossing the body to side, snuck around to the second guard. Here he had to cross some distance before he fought the man, and knew he wasn't going to be able to sneak up on him like the last one. He waited for the man to look in the other direction, and then he charged, and by the time the man looked back at him, Moonmaster was in mid-leap. He landed on top of the guard, his increased weight from his transformation knocking the guard out on impact. Moonmaster gently lowered him to the rooftop, and looked for a handy vent to use to sneak inside. He pried open a vent, and climbed inside of it, shuffling off into the police station.

On the street below, two individuals were in the middle of a conversation.

Baxter: The sun almost has set UltimateDJF, let's stop here for ice cream
UltimateDJF: UltimateDJF wants Road Rocky!
Baxter: Its Rocky road you know
UltimateDJF: ROAD ROCKY!
Baxter: Fine, let's go order some Road Rocky for you, and see where that gets us.
UltimateDJF: Happy, with ice cream in our stomach.

UCFFCov54.jpg

Ultimate Houde and Skotti are in danger of being transported to the Red Star. Moonmaster, failing to get an interview with the captured member, the Watcher, gets ready to sneak into the police station to rescue him. Rene and Ultimate Bigby work on the transporter to try to save both Watcher and Ultimate Houde, but will they be able too? And how will Widdle_Wade and Ultimate Quicksilver deal with their new roles as leaders of a small country?

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

Control

Volume 7, Issue 54, By Ultimate Houde

Doc Comic's Mansion

The two Centralites labored over Doc Computer's insides, rewiring, hacking, rewriting codecs, slowly getting the machine to be able to transport them, but it wasn't happening fast enough.

Ultimate Bigby: We need to use this thing
Rene: It's untested…
Ultimate Bigby: And I realize our molecules may be strewn all over the place, but we need to get going.
Rene: Fine, I'll go to Pholus to rescue Houde, you go to Comsopolis to get Watcher.
Ultimate Bigby: Right, let's do this.

Grabbing a beacon, each of them hit their coordinates on the computer, and pressed the transport button.

They disappeared.

Once the disappeared, Doc Computer reactivated.

Doc Computer: I know you are there, identitfy yourself.

A shadow figure walked up to the computer, and sat down at the chair. His face, hidden in shadow, regarded the screens, and touched the keyboard.

Doc Computer: Taking security measure…..

The shadowy figure moved his lips, no sound came out.

Doc Computer: ID confirmed, voice analysis complete, welcome to Doc Computer.
Shadow Figure: Time to see the world, through your eyes I think.

The monitors showed various things, flipping through them quickly and efficiently.

Shadow Figure: Hmm, I wonder if Rene and Ultimate Bigby knew that they basically made me an outlet for my powers. I should thank them the next time I see them.

Pholus

General: Stop pretending your asleep girl, we are here to speak with you.

Skotti opened her eyes to regard the General.
Skotti: I was enjoying a peaceful time for sleep and reflection, there's no reason to yell.

Skotti heard Ultimate Scarlet Witch laugh. She turned and regarded her.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Hello Skotti, I'm Ultimate Scarlet..
Skotti: Let me guess, Skank? Nice fishnets by the way, where did you get them, in the 80's along with the rest of your wardrobe?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: I talked to your boyfriend yesterday
Skotti: And?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Interesting…General leave us.
General: I don't think you should talk to her alone.
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: General, please, if I recall I saved your life yesterday, if Ultimate Houde had one more second on you, I think he probably would have snapped your neck.

General stared at her, and Skotti grinned.

Skotti: We are just going to talk about girl stuff, like the new stores at the mall, and the latest fashions.

He scowled, and walked out, locking the door behind him. Skotti turned back at Ultimate Scarlet Witch.

Skotti: Good, he's gone, and I'm sure as hell I could take you out quickly…
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: I doubt that, your boyfriend wasn't able too, and he's been at this much longer than you darling.
Skotti: What did you do to him?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: I can see it in your eyes, you love him, don't you…
Skotti: Of course I do.
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: He doesn't refer to you in that way, hell, he makes sure people know you two are just friends.
Skotti: He's complicated.
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Aren't they all?

Sounds erupted from the hallway, screams, shouts, other sounds of pursuit.

Skotti: What's going on?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: His name was DIrishB. We were never really on the same team, never really saw eye to eye, but we had something…special between us. I see that in you two.
Skotti: What are you talking about?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: I'm a manipulator, in my powers, and it's basically who I am. But, whenever I was with DIrishB, I never manipulated him though I could have. I let him choose, and he always chose his friends.
Skotti: You were in love?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Yes, I've already said that.

The screaming outside the door stopped, and the door handle moved. The General staggered in, and then, fell down.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Hello Bigby.

Ultimate Bigby walked in and looked around.

Ultimate Bigby: What the hell? Rene was supposed to be here.
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: I guess your teleporter doesn't work as well as you thought.
Ultimate Bigby: What do you want Witch? And how do you know about the teleporter?
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Nothing from you.

She turned to Skotti.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Love is needed in this world you know, love and hope.

The bracelet inhibiting Skotti's powers falls off her wrist. Just then, Ultimate Houde bursts through the door, holding his two swords, and also, didn't have a bracelet on his wrist.

Ultimate Houde: Skotti? You okay? Bigby, what are you doing here? What the hell is going on? My swords just sort of appeared out of nowhere, and the bracelet fell off…
Ultimate Scarlet Witch: Obviously the General wasn't too smart about holding you guys hostage, was he? Well….no matter now. It's not my fault if he is a complete ***, now is it?

She smiled, and then, disappeared on the spot in a flash of smoke and light.

Ultimate Houde's swung one of his sword wrapped in fire, and sliced cleanly through the bars of Skotti's cell. She stepped through and he gave her a quick hug.

Ultimate Houde: Bigby, what's going on?
Ultimate Bigby: I think we have friends in high places Houde. We need to get to Comsopolis, but I'm afraid to use the damn teleporter, I think it only worked because of luck last time….
Ultimate Houde: One trip to Cosmopolis, coming up.

Ultimate Houde swung his swords, opening a portal. Ultimate Bigby gave him a look.

Ultimate Bigby: Is that Marvelman's sword?
Ultimate Houde: Long story, save it for later. Skotti this is Bigby, he's a friend.
Skotti: Pleasure to meet you, but let's save those for later, shall we?
Ultimate Houde: Agreed, let's get hopping.

They jumped through the portal.

Cosmopolis

Moonmaster felt funny, like something was wrong, something was interfering with his senses. Shaking it off as nerves, he opened the vent, and dropped into the hallway. Landing quietly, he snuck to the outer cell door and listened for guards, not hearing any he tried to smell, and also nothing came up.

Weird, it's as if no one is here, not even Watcher….

Moonmaster opened the door, and stepped into the cells. Sure enough he saw Watcher, but he looked different somehow, like he was changed. But when Moonmaster sniffed, he still smelled nothing. Growling, he spoke.

Moonmaster: Watcher, is that you?

The person in the cells looked at him, and smiled. He was small, a tiny person who looked like he had no muscles. A visor was over his eyes, which glinted the light in an odd strange way.

Person: Hello Moonmaster.
Moonmaster: You're not Watcher…are you?
Person: Oh no, I'm a trap you see. I'm what the Watcher was in 616 Central. I can affect your perceptions on the world are. I control what you see, I control what you hear, I control what you feel, I control what you taste, and I control what you smell Moonmaster. I do not Watch the world go by, I am the Controller, AND I CONTROL THE PEOPLE IN IT!

Standing up, the cell doors of the cell he was in blew open.

Moonmaster: Great, E has more flunkies I don't know about. How many of these guys does he have!

Moonmaster rushed in, but the floor felt weird, as if he was running on foam, the texture was off, his equilibrium screwed up, and Moonmaster feel down, straight into the oncoming fist of the Controller. He flew backwards, and into the opposing wall.

Moonmaster: A bit strong are you?
Controller: Yes, you could say that.

Rushing forward the Controller slammed more fists into Moonmaster, the wall buckled, and Moonmaster went through it, knocking him outside into the street. The Controller stepped through the hole.

Controller: I control your senses Moonmaster, I control what you feel. I could be hitting you as light as a feather, and you feel like it's a ten ton weight slamming into you.

Moonmaster coughed up some blood, and smiled wickedly.

Moonmaster: Well, lets see how well I work without them then, shall I?

Standing up, he got ready to pounce, when the world went dark.

Controller: You can't see me, can you Moonmaster? I can see you though.

Another punch sent Moonmaster sailing, and through the plate glass window of the ice cream shop across the street.

UltimateDJF: I WANT ROAD…what, who dared interrupt UltimateDJF's rant?

Baxter and UltimateDJF were ordering ice cream, but that was interrupted when Moonmaster went through the window. Baxter rushed over to him.

Baxter: Moonmaster, you okay? What's going on?
Moonmaster: That guy packs a punch, he just sent me through a wall, across the street, and through this window. But landing on this Road Rocky felt nice.
UltimateDJF: See, Moonmaster liked Road Rocky too!
Moonmaster: I think I need to take a nap now..

And the werewolf superhero blacked out. Baxter looked through the window at the oncoming figure of the Controller.

Baxter: Well, I don't think he's a good guy. UltimateDJF, we have company.
UltimateDJF: Does he threaten my Road Rocky?
Baxter: No, he threatens your friends.

UltimateDJF gave him a stern look.

UltimateDJF: No one threatens UltimateDJF's FRIENDS! ULTIMATE DJF SMASH!

He jumped out the store window, and ran towards the Controller. Baxter followed, growing with each step.

Controller: Well, here's a surprise, the big green idiot, and the stupid giant who followed the Emperor like a little puppy. Have you two come to show your allegiance?

UltimateDJF answered for them, closing the distance quicker than expected and swinging his fist. It connected with Controller's head, but he hardly moved. UltimateDJF threw several more punches, but hardly caused anything to happen.

Controller: I hardly felt those.

He raised his hand and punched UltimateDJF in the chest, causing the green behemoth to move back several feet. Controller followed this up by jumping towards UltimateDJF, who was holding his chest and moaning. But before Controller could deliver his jump kick, he was caught in midair by Baxter.

Baxter: Time to put on the squeeze.

South America

Widdle_Wade and Ultimate Quicksilver both were sitting in the castle, staring at the countryside, all dramatic like. This tension that existed in the air would be dispelled shortly though, but that's in a few moments.

Ultimate Quicksilver: So, when we leaving?
Widdle_Wade: It feels nice, doesn't it? I mean, we've been on the run for the past two months, making our way across the globe, and we finally found one place we can hide.
Ultimate Quicksilver: We did? You forgot, there are two vengeful people out there with powers of their own, and they most likely, will do something stupid like go the Emperor, and telling him all about us. And we two can't fight a war against him, we'll get 'banned' in a minute, and you know it.
Widdle_Wade: What if we found more individuals?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Won't work, we tried that, with everyone we had before, and failed miserably. We are better off being on our own Widdle_Wade. Maybe if we find Dr.Strangefate…
Widdle_Wade: That psycho? I don't think so.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Did you forget, that psycho has saved the world before, and he plans to do it again. He's probably waiting for us to find him again.
Widdle_Wade: Where have you been going some nights? Don't think I don't see you leave for a few.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Now's not the time…

Then, a sound of a fart interrupted them.

Widdle_Wade: Never heard you fart before.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Usually my farts are so fast they break the speed of sound…I thought that one was you…
Voice: Excuse me..I did have beans recently

Ultimate Quicksilver and Widde_Wade looked over to find Iceshadow standing against a wall, flanking him on either side was Shadowprime and Blacksword.

Iceshadow: Meet the two newest E-men.
Shadowprime: And all we had to do was exchange your freedoms for our right to be on E's exclusive team.

Ultimate Quicksilver's eyes burned with hatred when he looked at Iceshadow.

Ultimate Quicksilver: YOU TRAITOR!

He went to move, but instead, found himself stuck to the floor. Looking down he saw Shadowprime's shadow on his own. Widdle_Wade was in the same predictament.

Iceshadow: Not happy to see me? It's so sad…

He extended his hand, and froze the two Centralites in pillars of ice. Shadowprime brought his shadow back to himself.

Shadowprime: Well, that was easy…
Iceshadow: YOU FOOL! Keep the shadow on them!

But it was too late, once the shadow retracted, Ultimate Quicksilver could move again, and vibrating at high frequency, he caused the ice around him to splinter, then shatter, sending shards going everywhere. He then repeated this process, freeing Widdle_Wade.

Ultimate Quicksilver: I'll get you another time Iceshadow.

He then bolted, with Widdle_Wade, out an open door.

Cosmopolis

Baxter was perplexed, he knew someone was between his fingers, but he had no idea why he wasn't feeling them. He still kept the pressure on though, and failed to notice the slim body of the Controller slip through his closed hands, and crashed down on his foot, making himself feel like he weighed ten tons. Baxter's foot registered the pain, and he screamed. Baxter started to jump up and down on one foot, screaming in pain.

Controller: You killed Clan Baxter didn't you? The Emperor was mad about that one.

He went to punch Baxter in the foot once more, but was intercepted by Moonmaster, who tackled him at high speeds. The two of them careened across the pavement, Controller on the bottom, Moonmaster on the top. Moonmaster banged Controller's head off the pavement a few times. Each time it hit, Moonmaster heard a satisfying sound.
Controller: Why does Doggie fight me?
Moonmaster: What?
Controller: Why do you hit UltimateDJF? I help you.
Monnmaster: Oh crap, I'm sorry man, Controller must be screwing with my eyes…
Controller: Actually, he's screwing with your ears.

Controller sucker punched Moonmaster, sending him backwards into the air, and roughly hitting the ground.

Controller: Even with the unexpected assistance Moonmaster, you are doomed, you were the moment you saw the news report, I control your destiny.

He held up Moonmaster by the throat, squeezing ever so slightly.

Controller: And now you die.

Moonmaster struggled for breath, but he felt like there was a huge pressure on his chest, making it harder and harder to breath.

Baxter: Don't count us down yet.

Controller turned to look at UltimateDJF and Baxter, as they both got closer to help out Moonmaster.

Controller: Amusing gnats.

He cut off all their senses to both of the powerhouses. Both men collapsed, as they could no longer see, hear, taste, or feel the Earth anymore.

Controller: And now Moonmaster, let's get back to your death, shall we?

As the Controller held him up in the air in one hand again, he got a surprise. A pink energy spear went through his arm, severing it, cutting it off the elbow. The Controller screamed in response, having felt pain he had no control over for the first time in his life. Suddenly Moonmaster could breath again, UltimateDJF and Baxter could see, hear, taste and feel once more, and the world came into focus. The Controller screamed in pain, unable to concentrate anymore. Moonmaster, his wolf form taking over, went to town on Controller, slashing him, clawing him, biting him, and the Controller fell to the onslaught. Breathing heavy, Moonmaster relinquished his assault.

Ultimate Bigby: You're welcome.
Moonmaster: Thanks.

He turned his head to see Ultimate Bigby, Ultimate Houde, and Skotti standing there. Baxter and UltimateDJF came up behind Moonmaster, and stood near him.

Ultimate Bigby: I suggest we leave here shortly.
Moonmaster: This is my home, I'll never leave.
Ultimate Bigby: And you just trashed it's police station, and most of the downtown area of it. The locals, in their current frame of mind, won't like that.
Baxter: He does have a point, you should look at it.

Moonmaster gazed at the devastation that he had caused fighting Controller. Buildings were in ruins, the street was destroyed, and the police station was nothing more than three walls.

And one of them collapsed.

Moonmaster: You have a place to go too?

Ultimate Houde cut a hole in reality, and the gates of Doc Comic's Mansion were there.

The panda-shark in a hazmat suit tried to ineffectively get a piece of bamboo into it's mouth on the grounds.

Ultimate Bigby: It takes some getting use to. Listen, you don't have to stay, just listen to what we have to say about things. Baxte,r UltimateDJF, you're allowed to come too.
Baxter: Oh well, I feel like trying to get this hero thing right for once.
UltimateDJF: DOGGY!

He ran through the portal to hug the panda-shark.

Moonmaster: Alright, I'll hear what you have to say.

And they went through the portal, leaving the Controller to bleed to death. Ultimate Scarlet Witch appeared next him in a flash.

Ultimate Scarlet Witch: You six one sixer's are really nothing to brag about, you know that?

She disappeared with him.

Somewhere in the Midwest

Iceman and Hawkeye101, following the conveniently placed signs, the fixed bridges, the disarmed traps, arrived to their destination.

A shining gold gauntlet was there, covered in encrusted sapphires, and looking quite extravagant. Iceman ran over to the platform, and picked it up, putting it on.

Iceman: It fits me perfectly.

Hawkeye101, while not the sharpest knife in the drawer, knew something was up.

Hawkeye101: Up, this is all odd, the signs, the map mailed to you, and now the gauntlet fitting perfectly…
Iceman: The Gauntlet. Of Awesomeness!
Hawkeye101: Something about this is all strange.
Iceman: Hey…something just slipped onto my wrist…

Taking off the gauntlet, Iceman looked at the bracelet that slipped onto his wrist. It was non-descript, a grayish color and uncomfortably tight..

Iceman: Not my bag, but hey, maybe you need it to control the gauntlet. Let's get going Hawkeye101.

They left, following the way they came in, and when they exited, Hawkeye101 finally figured out what was going on.

An army of trolls was waiting for them.

Hawkeye101: Oh crap….
Iceman: No worries Hawkeye101, I can take them all with my GAUNTLET OF AWESOMENESS!

Last edited:
Awesome fight scene Houde! The Controller made an excellent villain.
And I made an appearance (sweet!), I'll **** up Ultimate Quicksilver's world BWAHAHAHA!

Last edited:
And I made an appearance (sweet!), I'll **** up Ultimate Quicksilver's world BWAHAHAHA!
Better than that, you seem to be leading a darkness-themed team of supervillains.

The Controller was pretty cool (despite his Watcher related roots) and the fight was entertaining. Good stuff.

You can't beat what you can't see, gringo. :lol:

Awesome stuff Houde! I may not comment everytime, but I read it and enjoy every issue.

Better than that, you seem to be leading a darkness-themed team of supervillains.

The Controller was pretty cool (despite his Watcher related roots) and the fight was entertaining. Good stuff.

It's like having my own secret police!
Also for some reason I see a Centralized McCheese as having the same powers of Black Bolt, but none of the restraint for talking that he exhibits. You just saying your favorite word would level a large city.

Your traction will be ****ed. Besides I'm due for win.

Also for some reason I see a Centralized McCheese as having the same powers of Black Bolt, but none of the restraint for talking that he exhibits. You just saying your favorite word would level a large city.

Hmmm... *takes down notes*

Awesome right? I know I enjoy it.
Hmmm... and most of the time I'd just be wandering around the woods muttering to myself and destroying everything in my path.

It's interesting, though I must admit I loathe Blackbolt. A functional mute who stands around looking dull as a box of rocks while his minions kiss his ***. Boring.

Last edited:
Awesome right? I know I enjoy it.

Hmmm... and most of the time I'd just be wandering around the woods muttering to myself and destroying everything in my path.

It's interesting, though I must admit I loathe Blackbolt. A functional mute who stands around looking dull as a box of rocks while his minions kiss his ***. Boring.

But anytime he actually does ANYTHING its the coolest thing ever.

Another good one Houde. I always liked team building arcs.

"Antidisestablishmentarianism."

"MY BABY!"
"Mommy why are my ears bleeding gray?"

You make two more appearences as well

I liked the touch of that.

Nice, the Controller was a great villain

See, now I took watcher's ability, and spiced it up 180 degree style. So instead of watching, he controls. Originally I had him called the Negator, and he did nothing more than negate senses, but decided on doing the Controller part instead, seemed more sinister

Awesome stuff Houde! I may not comment everytime, but I read it and enjoy every issue.

Glad to hear it

Another good one Houde. I always liked team building arcs.

Yup, we got two more to go

UCFFCov55.jpg

Cover by Random

Gauntlet of Awesomeness

The Gauntlet has been found, and Iceman has a chance to try out it's powers on an army of trolls sent by E to apprehend him, and the Gauntlet.

But, does the army know something Iceman doesn't?

Last edited:
Somewhere in America

It was a café in the middle of the desert, aptly named the Last Chance Café. It was here that Ultimate Quicksilver finally stopped running, collapsing into the desert sand, panting. Widdle_Wade, his body reforming after it's horribly meeting with air friction, scowled.

Widdle_Wade: Who knew what I picked up during that trip. And next time, warn me before you go all supersomic.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Shut *pant* up
Widdle_wade: Whatever, I need to pee, and hopefully this place has antibacterial soap.

The two of them entered the café, and saw the one waitress, an older lady, a gentlemen at the bar smoking a cigar, watching the news, and the cook, who coughed into the food every now and then. The Gentlemne turned to look at them, he was dressed in a brown suit, his white hair was untidy, and he had a paintbrush in his suit pocket.

Gentlemen: Hello strangers, you should try the coffee, tastes like dog piss.
Widde_Wade: Bathroom?
Gentlemen: I wouldn't use it, still haven't mopped it yet this decade.
Widdle_Wade: Oh god that's disgusting…
Ultimate Quicksilver: I need grub, no matter how bad it looks.
Widdle_Wade: Fine, just don't expect me to enjoy it.

The two of them sat down to eat some food. They made their orders, and waited patiently. The food was delivered, and eaten pretty quickly as the two of them had expended lots of energy as of late. As they waited for the bill, the Gentlemen smoking the cigar wandered over to them.

Gentlemen: You boys have powers, don't ya?
Ultimate Quicksilver: I could kill him
Widdle_Wade: I could too
Gentlemen: I wouldn't, I got wind of some juicy information for the two of you. You know of an Iceman and Hawkeye101?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Ya
Widdle_Wade: What's it to you?
Gentlemen: Well, the Emperor laid out a trap for them, and they fell for it hook line and sinker.
Ultimate Quicksilver: What do we care?

Widdle_Wade actually spoke with concern

Widdle_Wade: Where?
Gentlemen: It's only about a few miles from here. Rumor has it some generals are there too, a couple of new guys.
Ultimate Quicksilver: How do you know of all this?
Widdle_Wade: We should go and help em
Ultimate Quicksilver: Why? Seriously, it seems like they are screwed no matter what we do. Have them help themselves.
Widdle_Wade: They would help us
Ultimate Quicksilver: They are good guys, we are bad guys, must I tell you the difference?
Widdle_Wade: I never wanted to be a bad guy? Did you?
Ultimate Quicksilver: No idea, I just like robbing banks for the money, so I guess ya
Widdle_Wade: We should still go, and show the Emperor we don't screw around.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Well, now your talking my language. Let's go.

They were gone in a few minutes. The silver-haired Gentlemen grinned, and sat back down at the bar.

Waitress: Now Jonnyfreeze, you never cease to amaze me. You hate them abominations, but you just helped some out.
Jonnyfreeze: An old tactic of war Dolores, you have your enemies fight each other, so when you swoop in, it's like taking candy from a baby.

He chuckled, and took out his paintbrush to do the crossword puzzle in front of him.

UCFFCov55.jpg

Iceman and Hawkeye101 are in the middle of a trap.

Nuff said

Doc Comic's Mansion

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

The Gauntlet of Awesomeness

Volume 7, Issue 55, By Ultimate Houde

Doc Comic's Mansion

Ultimate Houde had just closed the portal behind him when alarms went off like crazy around them. Ultimate Bigby scowled, and rushed into the mansion, the other following except for UltimateDJF, who was busy trying to get the panda-shark out of it's hazmat suit.

Ultimate Houde: What's going on?
Ultimate Bigby: Me and Rene rigged this place to set off alarms if the Emperor was going to move against any Centralite.
Moonmaster: Neat-o

They turned to corner to see Doc Computer in all its glory. The massive computer screen was lit up, several smaller screens shuffled through various scenes of the world in rapid sucession, and it the middle was one man, hidden in shadow.

Ultimate Bigby: I see you made it okay
Shadowy Figure: Of course I did.

Turning around, the figure was revealed to be Watcher, smiling.

Watcher: Your direction were pretty precise afterall. This computer, you made it to recognize my ability, and now, wherever it sees, I can sense. Still learning how it works, but it's good.
Ultimate Bigby: What's the alarm about?

Watcher turned around, and hit a button on the screen, which showed Iceman and Hawkeye101 standing there, surrounded by countless number of trolls, and three of E's Generals, Iceshadow, and two people they didn't recognize.

Baxter: That's definitely Iceshadow, but the other two, no idea.
Ultimate Bigby: Where is this?
Watcher: It's the Midwest, and the middle of nowhere. I have no idea what they are doing out there, but they are surrounded, and probably going to get creamed.
Ultimate Bigby: Houde, can you port out there?
Ultimate Houde: Sure, why not, I'm having fun being your ***** today
Ultimate Bigby: Good, are all of you in for helping these guys?
Moonmaster: Works for me.
Baxter: Whenever I have a chance to stick it to E, I plan too.
Skotti: I go where Houde goes.
Ultimate Bigby: Then, let's do this, Watcher, I have no idea where Rene ended up, search for him to see if you can find him.
Watcher Aye aye captain.

Ultimate Houde sliced a hole in reality, and the heroes jumped through.

Watcher looked at a screen.

Watcher: Is he playing fetch with the panda-shark?

One of his screens showed UltimateDJF tossing the bamboo across the yard, and the panda-shark merrily chasing after it.

Watcher: He is a strange boy.

Somewhere in the Mid-West

Iceman: Now, behold the AWESOMITY GAUNTLET!

Iceman dramatically raised his hand, and then looked on in dismay as the Gauntlet fell apart in his hands.

Iceman: Wait…what?
Voice: HA! Knew you were stupid enough to fall for it
Iceman: Iceshadow?
Iceshadow: Yup. Prepare to meet your doom Iceman and Hawkeye101. You two are chumps anyways. I doubt we need even half these trolls to take care of you.
Iceman: Oh yeah?

Iceman concentrated, intent on turning the trolls to ice, but instead, nothing happened. The bracelet on his arm grew hot to the touch, but that was it.

Iceman: What?

Hawkeye101 fitted five arrows to his bow, and pulled back. He fired them at Iceshadow, but they were enveloped in a purple energy blast, being evaporated. Hawkeye101 frowned, and went to move to fit some more arrows, but found he couldn't move. Looking down, he saw a shadow connecting him to someone in the crowd. The person was holding a dagger, and smiled, waving obnoxiously.

Iceman: No…
Iceshadow: Any last words?

A sonic boom was heard as numerous trolls were blown backwards. Shadowprime, Iceshadow and Blacksword were all thrown back a couple feet, and a panting Ultimate Quicksilver stood in the middle.

Ultimate Quicksilver: Lembram de mim? Sou o cara que chutou o rabo de vocês nas ultimas duas vezes.
Iceshadow: Damn him, what are you doing here?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Well, merely being a distraction.

Iceshadow turned around in time to see a grenade get lobbed in his direction. Freezing it Iceshadow stopped it from going off.

Widdle_Wade: Seriously, out of all the things you could have said in Spanish, you say it in English.
Ultimate Quicksilver: For the last time, it's Brazilian!

He sped forward, intent on hitting Iceshadow, but instead, he tripped over a condensed purple beam. Skidding across the ground, he looked over at Blacksword, whose beam had become as solid as a whip.

Widdle_Wade meanwhile engaged both Iceshadow and Shadowprime. He was too busy dodging than to put up a good fight other than some random bullets. This left Hawkeye101 to deal with the multitude of trolls, as Iceman tried to get the bracelet off. Shooting arrow after arrow into the oncoming horde, they all found their mark. Reaching back for an arrow, Hawkeye101's hand came up empty.

Hawkeye101: Damn….

He backed up as the trolls came closer to him. Meanwhile, Ultimate Quicksilver had less luck trying to penetrate the defenses of Blacksword, who was using his energy manipulations in ways that perplexed the speedster. Ultimate Quicksilver, thinking he had an opening, went to move forward. But it was a trap, as his foot was stuck, and he went down, his momentum expended itself when he smack his chin against the ground. Biting his tongue hard enough to bleed, he turned around to see a shadow wrapped around his ankle. Scowling, he looked as Blacksword descended with his purple energy whip, which condensed into a sword, and he smiled as he was about to plunge it into the speedster's head.

Widdle_Wade was the only one who saw a glimmer of hope. His leg was frozen to the ground, his arms felt like lead as Iceshadow had frozen them together, rendering his abilities useless. Iceshadow took this time to gloat.

Iceshadow: Well, they know they can't kill you Widdle_Wade, but your DNA should be useful in Professor Houdenmeyner's experiments.

The glimmer of hope was a portal, sliced in midair, which stood Ultimate Houde, and several Centralites. Ultimate Houde moved first, his swords igniting in a brilliant white flame. He attacked Iceshadow, who created a sword of black ice to intercept.

Iceshadow: Ultimate Houde? Where did you come from?
Ultimate Houde: My mom's private area. I think I got my hairy nipples from her.

He swiped high with his sword, causing the shorter Iceshadow to block awkwardly, then he kicked out, connecting with Iceshadow. Iceshadow took the kick, and started to freeze Ultimate Houde's foot.

Ultimate Houde: Did you forget my former nemesis had the same abilities?

Ultimate Houde punched Iceshadow in the face with a hilt of his sword, and the fire from his other sword melted the ice on his foot. Jumping up, he slammed both swords in the ground, causing a crack to widen around Iceshadow's feet.

Ultimate Houde: BOOYA!

A brilliant flame busted out from the ground, scorching the man made of black ice.

Meanwhile, Blacksword brought his sword down, and it's purple energy was blocked by a pink blade of energy from Skotti, her spear hurled in front of Ultimate Quicksilver. She then ported, to behind Blacksword and went to punch him. The man scowled, and his sword changed to a whip again, wrapping around the pink spear, and putting it inbetween her fist and his head. She touched the spear, which disappeared, then switched directions, taking out Blacksword's legs. Falling to the ground, the man placed a hand upon the ground, causing several purple beams to shoot out of it, haidg towards Skotti. Whirling her pink spear around, she blocked the beams, but one did connect with her leg. She gritted her teeth to the pain, and teleported to a spot six feet above Blacksword. She came down with the energy spear for his face, he rolled, and his purple energy whip rematerialized, whipping out around him once more. The two resumed facing off.

A beam of radiation hit the ground between Ultimate Quicksilver and Shadowprime, causing Ultimate Quicksilver to be free. The speedster moved, slamming his fist into the nearest troll, then moving on to the next one, and then he switched tactics, gathering stuff from the dead ones. Ultimate Bigby kept Shadowprime on the move, firing one beam after another. The shadow mage jumped his skills of acrobatics excellent, not from his powers, but from his upbringing. He stayed away from the blasts that were scorching trolls left and right. Ultimate Bigby scowled, and gave up going after the jumping person, and decided to keep frying the trolls, who adjusted to the fact newcomers where fighting them, and attacked them. He was pressed keeping them back, not use to being the fighter, more of a thinker. But, when he has Moonmaster and Baxter behind him, he doesn't need to worry too much about holding a line. Moonmaster, snarling, jumped onto the first troll, raking claws across it's chest, biting it's jugular, and then moving on to the next one. Baxter started to clean house, kicking trolls with his massive feet in his giant form. The trolls rushed him, trying to drag him down to the ground. He swatted left and right, trying to keep the trolls away from his body. One of the trolls climbed on his back, between his shoulder blades and went to stab its wicked spear into it.

Baxter: Moonmaster, I got a tick!
Moonmaster: Leave it to me.

Vaulting onto Baxter's calf, Moonmaster ran up Baxter's back, colliding with the offending troll before it could do serious damage, and the two of them fell to the ground, Moonmaster landing on top. Rolling off the troll, he grabbed it's spear, and used to sever it's head.

Moonmaster: Not as good as my lgihtsaber, but I left that at home.

Weilding the spear, and swinging it a wide arc, he howled, running into the crowd once more.

Ultimate Bigby wasn't having fun.

Ultimate Bigby: Don't you have anymore arrows?
Hawkeye101: I was expecting a nice walk in a cave with stupid traps, not a assload of trolls coming at me.
Ultimate Bigby: Iceman, freeze some of these!
Iceman: I can't! This damn bracelet they hid in the Gauntlet is cutting off my powers!
Ultimate Bigby: HOUDE! Get over here and get this thing off!

Ultimate Houde turned, and registered, slaying the nearest troll, and running towards them. As her ran he saw a blue flash go by, which ended up near Hawkeye101, and several of his arrows landed in front of him.

Ultimate Quicksilver: Keep firing them, and the Brazilian Express will continue to retrieve them, okay gringo?
Hawkeye101: You got it.

Hawkeye101 sent more arrows, arrows that never missed, into the mass of trolls, covering Ultimate Houde's arrival.

Widdle_Wade, having been freed from the ice by Houde, joined in the slaughter, sending bullets, grenades, and knives into the fight. He then saw Shadowprime, going to ensnare a busy Ultimate Bigby with his shadow. Running forward, he slammed into Shadowprime, punching him a few times in the face for good measure. The shadow mage fell backwards, snarling. He pulled out a wicked dagger, and faced Widdle_Wade. Widdle_Wade brought out his own dagger, and charged, coming in high. Shadowprime smiled, and a wall of shadow came up between him and Widdle_Wade. Widdle_Wade fell into it, unable to cut his momentuem. He fell through, and came out of the portal, 1000 feet in the air.

Widdle_Wade: Oh man…this is gonna hurt.

He fell towards the Earth.

Blacksword and Skotti were still fighting. She backed up, and threw a spear at Blacksword. Holding out his hand, the spear stopped a few inches in front of them, then split down the middle, and zoomed off, harmlessly around him.

Blacksword: Manipulation of energy *****es.

Ultimate Houde made it to Iceman.

Ultimate Houde: Iceman, hold your hand up!

Iceman screamed.

Iceman: Not the face!

And shielded his face from the strike by Ultimate Houde, with the correct arm. Ultimate Houde brought one of his swords down on the bracelet, shattering it. As the bracelet fell off, Iceman's eyes flashed a brilliant blue.

Iceman: Now we are talking.

Blacksword threw a blast of his own purple energy at Skotti, who blocked it. Iceman took one look at Blacksword, and shouted.

Iceman: This is for the fake, *******!

He then froze the air around Blacksword, effectively freezing Blacksword himself. A condensed shadow descended over Blacksword and Iceshadow, the trolls and they disappeared.

Everyone looked up as Widdle_Wade screamed as he plummeted towards Earth.

Ultimate Quicksilver: Got him

He turned around in a circle, creating a whirlwind, that slowed Widdle_Wade's descent enough so that Baxter could catch him. He deposited him to the ground, and shrunk down.

Ultimate Bigby: Ultimate Houde, give us a way home.

Ultimate Houde nodded, and cut a portal.

Ultimate Houde: Seriously, we need transporters, I'm feeling like a taxi here.

They jumped through the portal, and to the Mansion of Doc Comic. The portal winked out. UltimateDJF was still in the yard, playing with the panda-shark.

Ultimate Houde: Man, I never got to use that line…
Moonmaster: What line?
Ultimate Houde: Nevermind, I wanna save it for the future. Just in case I find a time to use it, you know?
Moonmaster: Okay, make sure you tell me.
Ultimate Houde: Oh, you'll know when it happens.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Someone want to tell me what's going on? And why there is a panda-shark?
Skotti: Everyone always notices the shark first, I wonder why is that?
Ultimate Bigby: The short story? Basically Me and Rene wanted to create a team to challenge the Emperor. For that we need members, lots of them, and these guys are the first recruits, so I'm giving you guys the invite for it too.
Baxter: Where is Rene?
Widdle_Wade: Yeah, any clue?

A nearby speaker came on.

Watcher: Well, I intercepted some intel on that guys
Iceman: Well, I had fun the first time, so I guess I'm up for this.
Hawkeye101: Does this mean I have friends again?
Ultimate Bigby: What's up Watcher?
Watcher: You guys should come up here and see this.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Before we go any farther, I just want to say something. I'm out
Widdle_Wade: What? Why? We don't need to leave just because we worked for the other team once.
Ultimate Quicksilver: You were never a villain Widdle_Wade, simply made one by Dr.Strangefate, while I always had that type of mind. You can trust me on not revealing your base, because I hate E and his minions as much as anyone here.
Ultimate Bigby: And you're always welcomed here Ultimate Quicksilver

The speedster speed off, leaving the others behind.

Ultimate Houde: Well, should we go check on what has Watcher's panties in a twist?
Watcher: I heard that

Ultimate Houde makes an obscene gesture to the sky.

Watcher: A saw that too.

The assembled Centralites arrived, including UltimateDJF, who had the panda-shark following him like a dog.

UltimateDJF: Now, don't make a mess on the floor.
Skotti: You are really just a child, aren't you?
UltimateDJF: I am? I had a girlfriend once, but she made climb a high tower. I don't like high places.
Skotti: That's okay, I don't like high places either. I'll make sure never get stuck on them again.
Ultimate Bigby: What's the news?
Watcher: I've found Rene. He's being held in an installation in Iceland, under E's orders. Evidently, he's an oddity, and they are going to clone him for troops.
Ultimate Houde: Whose cloning him?
Watcher: Funny you should ask….Well, here's the guy picture.

A picture appeared on the screen of a scientist, hunchbacked due to age, old, wrinkly skin, but if you let your eyes unfocus, and water a bit…

Ultimate Houde: Um…holy ****, that's all I have to say
Skotti: It's an older version…of you
Ultimate Bigby: Well team, I guess we got our first mission. Save Rene.

TIME TRAVEL!

Awesome job once again Houde! The fight scenes were great, especially me, I can't wait till the next one!

Latest posts

Back