Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume Twelve

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
We're back baby! With great new tales of superheroing! Leading forward with new co-editors Houde and Random

Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume Twelve!!

If you never partaken with this fanfic, what the hell is wrong with you? Go back and read all the issues:

Check our the Ultimate Central Trade Paperback HERE!
(Recently updated to issue 75)​

First and foremost next Wednesday you will all be treated to a one shot written by yours truly. Then (at an undetermined date) we will priemere a brand new story arc written by the one, the only McCheese... or TGO... which ever finished first... more likely McCheesy... yeah...

To celebrate the fanfic's return to awesome I have made a t-shirt of McCheese's fanfic shirt design.

And for all those who may be interested in contributing to the UCFF should contact both Houde and I by PM, IM, or Email.

Let the awesome commence...

Re: Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volumes Twelve

I've got the first drafts my scripts just about done. I'll send them to Houde and Random for approval sometime this weekend. Expect the next arc of UC: The Fanfic to begin immediately after Random's one shot.

So a couple things

Me and Random want people to step up on this board and write some of these. You don't need to write an arc, you can write a one shot, or a half an issue, or whatnot. We are flexible here. I think what makes this good is that a series of people write this, and they all come together to tell a story.

Want to Ultimitize yourself? That's fine. Have only a small idea of what you want to do? Run it past me and Random, maybe the three of us can make a story out of it. Do not feel the need to worry about continuity, or who has what power, or are these two friends. It's what me and Random will hash out with you, and help you to come up with a story behind it.

I really want some of you out there (I'm looking at you Grocer Man) to step up here, and write a couple of these later issues. So come on people, send us ideas and let us help you help them.

It needs a revamp. There are too many characters that don't seem relevant anymore - half of them don't even post here.

I pitched that "Untold Tales of the ManWithoutFear" arc for the Ultimate Central Fanfic Team Up thing about two or so years ago and DSF declined it because it didn't use any of Bass's new characters.

I PM'd houde an idea.

It needs a revamp. There are too many characters that don't seem relevant anymore - half of them don't even post here.

I pitched that "Untold Tales of the ManWithoutFear" arc for the Ultimate Central Fanfic Team Up thing about two or so years ago and DSF declined it because it didn't use any of Bass's new characters.

I dunno it seems like a waste to kill so many of the new characters so soon.

I PM'd houde an idea.

I dunno it seems like a waste to kill so many of the new characters so soon.

You don't need to kill them - just remove them. I imagine they are off-putting to most people here because they aren't familiar with them or don't care about them.

They may not post here, but they are essential to the current mythos, and ideas on how to remove them are being discussed.

No worries big man.

I think it was more that you weren't really using any of the continuity, but were using characters that were about to pop up in other peoples stories in ways that were incongruous with how they would be appearing...

As for the whole thing with a revamp... There is a rich and compelling mythology that's been built here, and it would be lame to throw that completely out the window.

One thing that could be a good idea would be for somebody to write up a solid recap of what's happened so far (a slightly extended version of how every title segment of UCtFF goes), so that new readers can hop in on new stories.

But I don't think anyone would be upset if somebody started a "Comic Board: The Fanfic" that did focus mainly on people who are still posting. Plus it would allow for a whole new approach. Give people new power-sets, and a new reason behind them having powers... Etc.

I think that'd be better than "Ultimizing" what we have now. I'd like this to keep going.

Heck, they could even cross-over down the line.

At some point I'll come back to UCtFF though for a one-shot or two. I won't deal with my fictional self when I do... Maybe something with the ever-lovable Hellsbuttmonkey. I'd love it if other people wanted to take DSF out for a spin.

I said revamp, not reboot. There is a difference.

I think it was more that you weren't really using any of the continuity, but were using characters that were about to pop up in other peoples stories in ways that were incongruous with how they would be appearing...

It involved ManWithoutFear going into an alternate reality to rescue Longshotjimlee. It didn't have to take place in any particular point, hence the "Untold Tales" bit. All the characters that would have appeared would have been alternate versions of the main characters, so I don't think it would have interferred with anything.

The story is no longer relevant, but oh well.

Last edited:
Hmmm...

It was prolly just because I hate you.
I remember volunteering for a team up arc, then realizing that I had no time to write one. So I just sent you a summary of Houde's Team Up arc as my pitch to get out of it without having to actually back out.

Worked like a charm, I never even heard back from you.

Actually, the whole comic board fanfic idea is going to be worked in as well.

Me and Random are awesome.

Iceshadow, your idea is being talked about.

Hmmm...

It was prolly just because I hate you.

Fair enough.
I recall strangefate stating it was due to Nurhachi not wanting to have alternate realities. Which I agree with.
Actually, the whole comic board fanfic idea is going to be worked in as well.
It is?
Me and Random are awesome.

Iceshadow, your idea is being talked about.

We are.

ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOMED

And just a reminder a new issue is coming out tomorrow.

Ultimate Central Annual #3

All of the crap characters should be killed off by a giant wave out of nowhere.

Latest posts

Back