Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volumes Ten and Eleven

Re: Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume Ten

No you didn't you fool

You saved the day and are awesome, but since you don't read them, maybe we will kill you off

No you didn't you fool

You saved the day and are awesome, but since you don't read them, maybe we will kill you off

can i kill him? also, since it's Friday and I have jack to do but play GTA ALL DAY!...I'll hit you jabrone's with a hit list update.

I'm glad to hear my awesomeness was captured fully.

Can I write the issue where I die?

UCFFCovVar70.jpg

Now divided, the teams make there ways through a not-so-complicated maze and comes across enemies they didn't expect. The villains are revealed as is the mystery of this new weapon

Coming Wednesday to UC,

ON TIME!!!

Colombia, South America – 2130 miles from America

Widdle Wade: Hmm,

Wade examines the newly made wall.

Widdle Wade: We're not getting through this.
Hawkeye101: Why doesn't Twilight just teleport over here?
Widdle Wade: I don't know, yo Cheesy, can you here them?
McCheese: Give me a sec

McCheese Places his hands against the titanium wall, after a few seconds he gets a grin on his face.

Widdle Wade: What's going on?
McCheese: Well, they're insulting each other, a lot, it's pretty funny… Wait they stopped, something is moving towards them.
Widdle Wade: What?
Hawkeye101: I think we're about to find out what.

McCheese and Wade turn around to see a giant silhouette of some creature approaching a corner. Its foot steps echoed loud, as it turns the corner our heroes see a horrifying metallic creature, it appeared to be designed as some sort of shelled reptile. It let out a monstrous roar that was absolutely terrifying… or it would have been terrifying if it wasn't just two feet tall.

McCheese: Wait, Is that a … Goomba?
Widdle Wade: What?
McCheese: You know, a goomba, from Super Mario.
Hawkeye101: I think your right.
McCheese: Man this place just gets weirder, it's like some kid made it.
Widdle Wade: Let me try something.

Wade starts marching towards the goomba, singing the Mario theme song

Widdle Wade: Do do do, dodo do, dododododo do do.

Once he reaches the robot sentinel, Wade jumps on top which cripples the goomba's body, leaving only the shell. Wade confidently kicks it around the corner, when the shell hits something a much loader roar echoes. Wade peaked his head around to see and immediate withdrawals as the corridor fills with flames.

Widdle Wade: You guys can take the next one.

UCFFCovVar70.jpg

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

Powerless

Volume 10, Issue 70, By Random

The Project:

Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Wade Wilson - The fugitive on the run, has the ability to manipulate his energy to make his fists as hard as iron.
TwilightEl - She has the ability to manipulate and control over the forces of light.
McCheese – The sound user that can't catch a break.

The Brotherhood:

Ultimate Quicksilver – The super speedster, who's currently all alone : (
Shihad – A giant Squirrel-man.

The Complex

Meanwhile TwilightEl and Wade Wilson are facing a challenge of their own. Wilson pounding away enemies with his fists of iron.

Wade Wilson: What the hell are these things?

Twilight uses here tentacles to grab an enemy and slam them into the wall.

TwilightEl: They look like they're from a video game.

Wave after wave of these small goombas descend on the duo. They were easy enough to take out, but Wade was just happy to fight without holding back. Wade would just pounce from robot to robot, rendering them to nothing but just a shell. Every so often when Wade took out a few dozen goombas he would leap into the air as Twilight tentacle whips all the shells, using them as projectiles against the enemy.

TwilightEl: I think we just about got them all.
Wade Wilson: Don't say that!
TwilightEl: Why not?
Wade Wilson: FORESHADOWING!
TwilightEl: Oh will you give it a rest with that god damn-

ROAR!!!!!!!!

TwilightEl was immediately silent and had an ill look on her face. Not because of a loud roar from what sounds like a tough time, but from the fact that Wade was right.

All the way done the corridor walking around the corner was a giant metallic Bowers robot. This colossal robot takes a look at all the destroyed goombas and lets out another mighty roar. After its loud bellow, the metal monster begins to inhale airs, not only from its mouth, but from vents all over his body. This mechanical beast lets loose a huge fire ball filling the hallway.

Acting fast Twilight teleports around the corner and with her tentacle grabs Wade flinging him out of harms way as a wall of flames fills the area.

TwilightEl: Okay Wade stay behind me.

Once the fire settles Twilight develops a circle of the dark liquid (like substance that her tentacles are made of) and from that form several thick tentacles surrounding her. She charges the giant Bowser just as it unleashes another fire breath. The tentacles help shield and deflect the fire as she and wade run. Twi waits until she gets the perfect target; she thrusts a tentacle straight into the flamethrower, causing a back fire.

Wade jumps on one of Twilight's tentacle as it throws him at there enemy. Wade unleashes a furious assault on the metal turtle, rendering the machine into pieces. Once the enemy was crushed both Wade and Twilight falls where they're standing, taking a break.

They may hate each other's guts, but damn it they make a good team.

Meanwhile

On the other side of the maze, the trio are having their own fight against a giant Bowser.

McCheese: Fall Back!!!

Widdle and Hawkeye run back around the nearest corner.

McCheese: Farther!!

As the two keep running, McCheese, as softly as he can, unleashes his trump card.

McCheese: antidisestablishmentarianist

Even when spoken softly the harmoniously destruction power echoed violently against the titanium walls, causing massive damage, not only to the Giant Bowser, but to the structure of the immediate area.

After the assault, Widdle and Hawkeye quickly caught up.

Hawkeye101: Geez, my ears are ringing like hell.
McCheese: Sorry, I tried to keep it down, but with such tough, closed in walls it was going to be huge no matter what.
Hawkeye101: What?

Widdle Wade looks at the robot, and notices at the flaming wreckage, the wall behind it was demolished.

Widdle Wade: Quickly!

He grabs Hawkeye101 and starts running.

McCheese: Dude why are we running towards that thing?
Widdle Wade: There's a small access strip between these metal walls, it could mean our way past the traps.
McCheese: It's still going to explode any second!
Widdle Wade: Then you better pick up the paces.

The three run onto the ruined machine and into the narrow corridor. Just as they get into it, the remains of Bowser explodes. The fire chases them through this thin hallway. The group is able to duck into a small ditch as the flames pass them.

McCheese: You alright Wade?
Widdle Wade: A little burn, but okay considering.
Hawkeye101: What?
Widdle Wade: Come on.

The trio makes their way down the scorched passage. After about ten-fifteen minutes they hear voices from a vent.

Lab Technician 1: So have you heard Hayden Panittierre is dating Milo Ventimiglia
Lab Technician 2: Oh man that's just creepy.
Lab Technician 1: It's not that creepy.
Lab Technician 2: The guy is like 30.
Lab Technician 1: Whatever, this guy isn't going anywhere

The door behind these two closes.

Lab Technician 2: Yeah hopefully we get a raise for this.
Lab Technician 1: We?
Lab Technician 2: Yeah.
Lab Technician 1: Hey I took him out
Lab Technician 2: Yeah but I was carrying him by myself because you were too lazy to help.

The two technicians exit the room. Wade knocks out the vent cover and the three enter the room. The sees through a window Ultimate Quicksilver tied up. Wade attaches a silencer to one of his guns and shoots the lock open.

McCheese: Who's that?
Hawkeye101: That's Ultimate Quicksilver, a super speeder.
McCheese: He does drugs?
Hawkeye101: … he runs fast.
McCheese: Ohhh.

Wade unlocks the straps holding Quicksilver on the table, and promptly slaps him.

Ultimate Quicksilver: Huh, wha? Wade, what are you doing here?
Widdle Wade: I was about to ask you that and why it smells like alcohol in here?
Ultimate Quicksilver: I was at a bar. They have Shihad here and have been using him for experiments. I was going to bust him out but these two losers hit me with this weird weapon.
Widdle Wade: Funny, we're looking for a weird weapon.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Well they said they only had one, I'm gonna go take it out, so they can't use it, for you and in return you help me get Shihad out of here.
Widdle Wade: Deal.

McCheese: Who's Shihad?
Hawkeye101: A giant Squirrel.
McCheese: … really?

Ultimate Quicksilver runs halfway to the door and stops. He looks around and at himself; he runs to the door and stops again. It should have taken him .01 seconds to the get to the door, it took him 3 seconds.

His super speed was gone…

At the End of the Maze

Wade Wilson and TwilightEl slowly make their way to the end of the maze; they haven't encountered any enemies since Bowser and were watchful of anymore traps. At the end of the maze a giant door open and they cautiously enter.

The room was big and empty, there was a second floor platform, and a relatively small pile of metal on the center of the floor. Suddenly from this pile they heard movement and quickly readied themselves for a fight. A head pops up; it was a kid, no older than twelve. He raises his goggles, except for where the goggles covered, his face was covered in dirt and oil.

???: Hey! How's it going!

Twi and Wade were a little taken back at this kid's cheerfulness.

Wade Wilson: Um, okay.
???: I wasn't expecting you so soon. I'm just putting some updates and my latest toy. You've gotten through all the others so easy, no one has ever done that well, but again it weren't designed for super humans. I had to make this one much tougher to compensate. Oh by the way my name is Lil Brother.
TwilightEl: You were the one trying to kill us?
Lil Brother: Well I rather have my games be safer; it's more fun that way and you can have a lot more replay value. But Big Sister really wanted to protect this place, especially for today.
TwilightEl: Big Sister?

Big Sister: Oh he just likes to call me that.

Suddenly a woman appears on the balcony of the second floor.

Big Sister: You can call me Hibiki…

Last edited:

That was awesome-tastic! I loved the mechanical Goombas and Bowsers, and the super speedster line had me in stitches.

Comin this Wednesday (Hopefully)

UCFFCov71.jpg

As Widdle Wade, Hawkeye101, and Ultimate Quicksilver discover more about this weapon and this organization, TwilightEl and Wade Wilson start their throwdown with Lil Brother and Hibiki. Basically, **** goes down.

Last edited:

Colombia, South America

Widdle Wade: What do you mean you lost your speed?

The group stood baffled in Quicksilver's former holding cell. Quicksilver has been doing a number of tests, running in place, running in circles, shaking his body. Nothing was working fast. He also looked incredibly stupid.

Ultimate Quicksilver: I-I can't move fast. I feel so slow. I think my powers are gone.
Widdle Wade: But how?
Hawkeye101: That must be what the weapon does, it must-
McCheese: *YAWN* You're boring! This is boring, let's just blow this place up and leave already

Widdle Wade: Listen, that's wrong. We have to-
McCheese: I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!

Suddenly McCheese's ring tone goes off.

McCheese: What?

On the cell phone is a text message from Joe Kalicki

Joe Kalicki: No McWaffle, you're not.

McCheese: … what the ****?
Widdle Wade: Listen, apparently these people are selling a weapon that can take away our powers. We can't let that get out in the open.
Hawkeye101: So what now?
Widdle Wade: First let's get Shihad, and then go after the device.

Hawkeye101: Shouldn't we neutralize the weapon first?
Widdle Wade: Well, we don't know where it is, but we know where Shihad is. Also we'll need Shihad. He can command the most sinister animal on the planet.
McCheese: Aardvarks?
Widdle Wade: No, squirrels.
McCheese: Really?

UCFFCov71.jpg

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

Big Brother

Volume 10, Issue 71, By Random

The Project:

Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Wade Wilson - The fugitive on the run, has the ability to manipulate his energy to make his fists as hard as iron.
TwilightEl - She has the ability to manipulate and control over the forces of light.
McCheese – The sound user that can't catch a break.

The Brotherhood:

Ultimate Quicksilver – The super speedster, who's currently all alone : (
Shihad – A giant Squirrel-man.

Across the Compound

Hibiki: So you're what's left of our intruders.
TwilightEl: What's left?
Hibiki: Yes, I'm afraid the other half of your team were blown up and that speedy Gonzales friend of yours won't be running anywhere soon.
TwilightEl: Speedy Gonzales?
Wade Wilson: Maybe Widdle Wade is on drugs?

TwilightEl: So we heard you're selling a new weapon.
Hibiki Sorry, but the auction is over. You can have it if you meet our buyer's price.
TwilightEl: How much?
Hibiki: 22 million dollars.
Wade Wilson: God damn!
Hibiki: You better hurry if you want to purchase it, its being prepared for shipping.
TwilightEl: Actually we'll be taking it for free.
Wade Wilson: Five finger discount.
Hibiki: Ha, I'd like to see that. Well I must be going. Lil Brother, could you take care of them?
Lil Brother: Sure thing Big Sister!

Hibiki walks past a secure door.

TwilightEl: I'm going after her.

Twilight's body disintegrates into a dust cloud the flies through the secure door before it closes.

Wade Wilson: Wait, how the hell am I supposed to get up there? I can't fly!
Lil Brother: Don't worry buddy, you can play with me!
Wade Wilson: No offense kid, I'm looking to fight the top dog.
Lil Brother: Aww, but you haven't even met my Big Brother.
Wade Wilson: Big Brother?
Lil Brother: Yep, Come on Big Brother, meet our new friend!

Suddenly the pile of junk starts rumbling and from within a 15 foot tall robot stands up. The machine a glowing red eyes and Lil Brother sat on his shoulder.

Lil Brother: That one wants to fight, so let's play with him.

The robot sentinel nods his head and bends down, letting Lil Brother off. And it begins marching towards Wade.

Wade Wilson: So another giant robot, huh? Well it'd have to do.

Wade ignites the green lames around his fist and charges the robot.

Wade Wilson: Hiyah!

Wade punches the torso of Big Brother with all his might. This amounts to little more than a dent on the robot's titanium body. Big Brother proceeds to back hand Wade, tossing him across the room. Slamming Wade's body against the wall.

Wade Wilson: Ugh… that was painful…

Big Brother repositions himself, turns and marches towards Wade.

Wade Wilson: Okay, if that's the way you want it.

Wade ignites his fists and feet and charges the robot once again. With a series of precision hits and kicks to the inside of the robot's elbows and knees, delivering a final blow underneath Big Brother's chin, twisting his head to the side. The robot was thrown off balance but pauses for a second, before his giant arm punches towards Wade. Wilson managed to doge the blow as the robot's fist slams into the ground.

The robot pulls his arm out of the ground, going back into position. Pushing his own head back in alignment. The robot turns towards Wade and begins marching towards Wade again.

Wade Wilson: Well this is going to be tougher than I thought.

Somewhere else or something like that

Widdle Wade and the gang makes their way to Shihad's holding cell. The guard the Quicksilver left there was still on the floor. Funny how no one bothered to move him. Quicksilver used his key card, finger print, and retinal scan once again. After the door unlocked Quicksilver just dropped the guy on the floor, which wakes him up.

Lab Technician 3: Wha- OH MY-

Suddenly the techie wasn't making a sound and McCheese was holding his hand out.

Hawkeye101: Why isn't he talking?
McCheese: I'm negating al the molecules around him so no sound can get out… I think.
Hawkeye101: Cool.
Widdle Wade: Keep it up, we may need him. Hawkeye, stay here and keep a look out.

Widdle Wade and Ultimate Quicksilver enter the cell and see Shihad conscious and in full Squirrel mode.

Widdle Wade: What's the deal Quick? I thought they were experimenting the weapon with him. But why does he still have his powers?
Ultimate Quicksilver: I don't know.
Shihad: It's because the effects are only temporary.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Shihad, you're awake?
Shihad: They've been trying to see how long it lasts, it's never precise.
Widdle Wade: Any idea where it is?
Shihad: No, I've been trying to summon squirrel in between blasts, but they keep getting caught in those traps. Now will you pleased unlock these damn restraints!

Widdle Wade frees Shihad, the group exits the cell and reunites with Hawkeye101 and McCheese.

Widdle Wade: Okay McCheese, let's ask this guy some questions.

McCheese lowers the sound barrier.

Widdle Wade: Where is the weapon?
Lab Technician 3: I'm not telling you, she'd kill me!

Suddenly Shihad lunges at the tech grabbing his shirt and pressing him against the wall. He lets out a ferocious growl inches for the techie's face.

Lab Technician 3: The auction is over, the weapon will be prepare for shipping on the loading deck, up those stairs, two floors, down the hallway make a right, at the third door on the left is a private elevator the security code 3 7 2 43 3 take that down one floor and to the left is the loading deck.

Shihad continues to snarl.

Widdle Wade: Is that everything?

Lab Technician 3: … I pooted the bed last night…

Shihad throws the techie against a wall knocking him out.

Shihad: I'm ready for blood!
McCheese: Yeah, I'm not creped out right now; just a giant squirrel lusting for blood, no problem.

Hibiki's Chambers

Deep into the complex is a room that is designed to look like a Zen garden. Hibiki picks up an usually long samurai sword. She also carried a large rolled up cloth. She turns to see TwilightEl at the entrance.

Hibiki: Hmm, I was hoping to go and protect the shipment, you're going to make me late.
TwilightEl: You're not going anywhere.
Hibiki: Is that so?
TwilightEl: Yeah.

Hibiki lets out a smile.

Hibiki: You and what army?
TwilightEl: I don't need an army.

Suddenly Twilight prepares several tentacles for battle.

Hibiki: Is that the best you got?

Hibiki tosses the large object she was holding in front on her and unsheathes her long sword. The object unravels and ten different sword and other large blades fly out, hovering, rotating around Hibiki.

Hibiki: I'd like you to meet my friends.

wow, seriously, i almost teared up there.

it's like you caught my essence.

Hawkeye101: That must be what the weapon does, it must-
McCheese: *YAWN* You're boring! This is boring, let's just blow this place up and leave already

Widdle Wade: Listen, that's wrong. We have to-
McCheese: I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!

Suddenly McCheese's ring tone goes off.

McCheese: What?

On the cell phone is a text message from Joe Kalicki

Joe Kalicki: No McWaffle, you're not.

McCheese: … what the ****?
:lol:
McCheese: I'm negating al the molecules around him so no sound can get out… I think.
I can do that?

Neat.

Since it's Hibiki's birthday

UCFFCov72.jpg

It's time for the climatic fight!
Wade vs. A Giant robot
Shihad & Co. vs. A bunch of Lab technicians
And TwilightEl vs. The Colombian Samurai

Next Wednesday, I can finally stop worrying about writing this.

Latest posts

Back