Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volumes Ten and Eleven

Re: Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume Ten

*jaw drops*

i think i found a new myspace background. that is a sweet birthday gift, thanks random. and i don't mean like awe thats sweet, more like that car is *****in' sweet.

*jaw drops*

i think i found a new myspace background. that is a sweet birthday gift, thanks random. and i don't mean like awe thats sweet, more like that car is *****in' sweet.

Glad you enjoy it. Yours is my favorite of the Fan Fic character redesigns (updated Character profiles coming soon)

Glad you enjoy it. Yours is my favorite of the Fan Fic character redesigns (updated Character profiles coming soon)

it's just funny, im supposed to be a hardcore bad-*** (im guessing) and here i am with all these swords cheesing for the camera...yeah that would be me in a nutshell.

Ultimate Central: The Fan Fic - Characters

UPDATED!!!

I've done character model redesigns for every single character! Before a bunch were just drawings so I could reposition or animate them (with out it becoming a huge pain in the ***). But now every single character is fully able to be animated! Enjoy (you better enjoy)

I also updated my first post in this thread to include Houde's 2nd annual, which I forgot to add initally

Ultimate Central: The Fan Fic - Characters

UPDATED!!!

I've done character model redesigns for every single character! Before a bunch were just drawings so I could reposition or animate them (with out it becoming a huge pain in the ***). But now every single character is fully able to be animated! Enjoy (you better enjoy)

I also updated my first post in this thread to include Houde's 2nd annual, which I forgot to add initally
Nice job with it all. It's also cool having the cover gallery.

Also, I did the cover for the second annual as well.

Nice job with it all. It's also cool having the cover gallery.

Also, I did the cover for the second annual as well.

I'll have to remember that the next time I update it

Colombia, South America

Voice 1: So we finally get a chance to play.
Voice 2: I'm ready for the blood.
Voice 3: sigh can we get on with this?
Voice 4: I want to cut her up good!
Hibiki: Calm down, calm down, you'll all get your chance.

TwilightEl: Huh?...

Voice 5: Why are we doing this?
Hibiki: Cause if we don't we'll lose everything I worked so hard to get.
Voice 5: That does affect me at all.
Hibiki: It does if I take it out on you!
Voice 5: Tsk, this is so dishonorable.
Hibiki: Just shut up and do as you're told.

TwilightEl: Um…

Voice 6: I grow weary of this bickering!
Voice 4: Yeah let's do this already.
Voice 5: I will not sully my honor for this.
Hibiki: You'll do as you're told!

TwilightEl: W-who are you talking to?
Hibiki: You but out of this. Okay now all of you calm down and do what I say, I want to have some fun with this one.
Voice 7: Aww but why? Can't we just kill her already?
Hibiki: I want to test are abilities against a super.
Voice 2: A super?
Voice 3: Ooooh a super!
Voice 6: This shall be interesting.

TwilightEl: Seriously, who are you talking to? Or are you just some crazy nut?
Hibiki: Why my friends of course

Hibiki makes a gesture and the swords floating around her reacts. Among the weapons are a unique mix of claymores, zweihanders, bastard swords, a katana, and scimitars. Ten swords floating around here, Hibiki is also holding one long Katana, making 11 weapons in all.

TwilightEl: Oooohhhhh-kay, so you're crazy.
Hibiki: Oh is that so? Maybe you all should get to know each other better? Alright guys, have some fun.

Suddenly all the swords fly towards her.

TwilightEl: WHOA!

Twilight teleports to the other side of the room.

Hibiki: Over there!

TwilightEl: I just had to follow after her.

UCFFCov72.jpg

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

The Mistress of the Blade

Volume 10, Issue 72, By Random

The Project:

Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Wade Wilson - The fugitive on the run, has the ability to manipulate his energy to make his fists as hard as iron.
TwilightEl - She has the ability to manipulate and control over the forces of light.
McCheese – The sound user that can't catch a break.

The Brotherhood:

Ultimate Quicksilver – The super speedster, who's currently all alone : (
Shihad – A giant Squirrel-man.

Elsewhere

Wade Wilson: Damn robots.

Wade looks almost like he got hit by a truck while the robot known as Big Brother has only a few dents and still marches towards him no matter what Wade throws at it.

Lil Brother: Way to go Big B.!!! You have this loser on the ropes!
Wade Wilson: Loser? Loser?! Why you little snot nose little brat, I'm gonna-!

Wade charges at the kid, who doesn't flinch a bit. Wade's shirt is grabbed by the mechanical monster and thrown 50 feet across the room.

Wade Wilson: Argh! That's it! I've had just about enough from this tin can.

Wade charges once again, yelling as the green flames engulfing his fists spread up both his arms until the chi was up to his shoulders. As Wade approaches Big Brother, he leaps on to the robot, wrapping his arms around the robot's right arm.

Wade Wilson: RrrrrrArrrhh!!!

Wade rips Brig Brother's arm beneath the elbow clear off, throwing the robot off balance. Wade quickly jumps and rolls away before Big Brother could retaliate.

Lil Brother: Boooo!

Wade is breathing heavily; his arms hang almost lifeless he can barely lift them. Using his chi that much at once really takes a toll. The robot regains his composure and begins marching towards him once again.

Wade Wilson: Okay… I have one more left in me. Better make it count.

Once again Wade charges the robot, dodging a blow from its one good arm, he flips over Big Brother, grabbing it's cold titanium head. Wade kicks the back behind the robot's knee causing it to buckle. His arms again fully lights up and Wade uses all his strength to tear Big Brother's head right off. He then kicks it across the room.

Wade falls to his knees, absolutely exhausted. He stares at the ground and notices a shadow growing bigger. Wade tries to get out of the way, but is too slow and his leg gets stuck underneath Big Brother's headless body. Yep, sucks to be Wade. Lil Brother walks up holding Big Brother's head.

Lil Brother: Wow that was really cool! You're a lot stronger than you look! And it's a good thing you didn't damage Big Brother's head too much so his memory core is intact, he tells some really funny jokes! I hope we can play again sometime!

Lil Brother proudly marches way, leaving Wade stuck.

Wade Wilson: ****ing kids today.

The Loading Bay

At the other side of the compound, the party of five: Widdle Wade, Hawkeye101, McCheese, Ultimate Quicksilver, and Shihad, made their way into the loading bay. Fighting off the guards, lab technicians, janitors. Well really, Shihad did all the fighting, more of a rampage than a fight really… Anyway. The team made their way.

At the loading bay, was a parked transport helicopter being loaded with the new weapon. The team charged the chopper only to realize it was being covered from the air by a full armed Helicopter. Hawkeye101 quickly takes the second chopper out with 3 well aimed shots, forcing it to land.

Lab Technician 1: We're under attack!
Lab Technician 2: What should we do?
Lab Technician 1: Take the weapon and get out of here!
Lab Technician 2: Are you sure?
Lab Technician 1: If the Boss Lady finds out we lost it to them she'd cut us too pieces.

The second lab techie starts running With Shihad right on his tail.

Widdle Wade: Quicksilver, McCheese. Cut off his escape.

The techie runs onto a suspended walk way, and is stopped when he sees McCheese and Quicksilver on the other side. He turns and finds Shihad charging towards him. Impulsively he fires the device. Shihad jumps out the way, hanging off the side, Widdle Wade dodges the blast, but it hits Hawkeye101. Everything suddenly got very blurry for him. Without his glasses or super powers, he can't see a thing. Waiting, he hears a footstep and impulsively fires an arrow… into Widdle Wade's shoulder.

Widdle Wade: ARGGG! Damn it Hawkeye!!
Hawkeye101: Sorry.
Widdle Wade: First deaf now blind, what next with you?

This exchange allows the weapon to recharge. The techie aims for Widdle Wade.

Widdle Wade: Ahhhh **** this is going to hurt.

Then suddenly the walk way starts shaking, the weapon fires and misses its target. McCheese was using his power to change the vibrating frequency of the walk way, causing it to shake violently until it breaks.

Lab Technician 2: Ahhh!
Widdle Wade: Whoa!!

Hawkeye101 reaches out his arm and grabs something.

Hawkeye101: Gotcha Wade!
Widdle Wade: That's not me, that's the weapon you idiot!
Hawkeye101: Oh.

Widdle Wade was hanging on a steel cable pulling himself up.

Widdle Wade: Okay, McCheese now that we have the weapon. You guys check that side of the building for Wilson and Twilight, we'll go this way.
McCheese: Sure, leave me with the powerless guy.

Quicksilver punches McCheese.

Hibiki's Chambers

The once peaceful looking Zen garden has become a war zone. Boulders crumbled, ground torn apart. The 10 weapons have done they damage and continue to do more constantly swinging and missing TwilightEl as she teleports. Every few seconds she teleports every few seconds, finding place to hide for long. She is getting exhausted, her teleporting powers can't stand this much use, they were designed for it.

Hibiki stands calmly amidst the wreckage; she looks in the reflection of herself in her sword and fixes her hair.

Long Katana: Your hair looks good today.
Hibiki: Why thank you.
Long Katana: So when do we get to fight?
Hibiki: Oh let the other have their fun.

TwilightEl disintegrates her body into dust, but the swords thrust and cut away, cause a strange feeling as the particles are pushed around by the air turmoil the swords caused. So Twilight decides to fight. She reforms herself immediately using several tentacles to grab three of the swords and with all her might use them against the others. She then throws them, embedding them deep into the ground. With her tentacles she grabs the remaining swords while they were still hit off balance and repeatedly, threw them deep into the ground, getting all of them stuck.

Hibiki stood in amazement at how Twilight single handed took downs her swords. The only weapons left were a floating Samurai Sword and her own long Katana.

Hibiki: Hey what are you just floating around for? I said attack her!
Samurai Sword: I no longer wish to serve one as dishonorable as you.
Hibiki: How's the weather up there on that pedestal of yours?
Samurai Sword: This is a warrior with true strength.

The samurai sword slowly floats towards a very confused Twilight, handle first, who grabs hold of it.

Hibiki: After all the work I did stealing you from that museum! sigh If you want something done right.

Hibiki takes a firm grasp of her long katana and dashes towards Twilight who barely manages to block with the sword. Twilight uses tentacles to attack Hibiki, while blocking the long Katana with her sword. But Hibiki proves to be a greater swordsman, quickly cutting the tentacles and getting in close. Her skill plus the reach of her sword put Hibiki at an advantage.

Suddenly in a burst of extra speed Hibiki cuts all the tentacles in one swipe and runs Twilight through her torso. There was a deadly silent pause as bith stared into each other's eyes; Hibiki, with a cocky smile and TwilightEl, with a stunned face. Both of them simultaneously look down at the wound only to see the area around it had disintegrated into dust. Both opponents dashed back words as a stunned Twilight looks down and sees the disintegrated area reform as if nothing had happen.

TwilightEl: I did no know I could do that…

And angry Hibiki lunges forward, and the fight continues.

Meanwhile

Ultimate Quicksilver and McCheese had ventured into what seems to be the basement of the complex. There were a bunch of machinery and a steam shooting out of pipes.

McCheese: Yo Quicky, what is this place?
Ultimate Quicksilver: I think it's where they get their power from.
McCheese: Hmm.

Suddenly as they turn a corner someone form the opposite direction bumped into them.

Lab Technician 1: Oh ****!

The lab techie immediately starts running away. Quicksilver instinctively lunges towards the tech-dude and finds himself 50 feet away in 0.1 seconds.

Ultimate Quicksilver: YES!

Quicksilver runs back to McCheese, knocking the tech out on the way.

Ultimate Quicksilver: My speed is back!
McCheese: Hmm, good for you… wait! Can you get everyone out of here in like a minute or something?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Yeah.

McCheese looks and the power source equipment and he gets a demonic smile on his face.

McCheese: I gots a good idea…

Hibiki's Chambers

The two female warriors had their swords pressing against each other, when abruptly the ground begins to shake. Explosions rip throughout the complex as a silver blur passé in front of Hibiki, suddenly TwilightEl was gone.

Hibiki: What!

Outside

Ultimate Quicksilver brought TwilightEl to the rest of the group watching the complex being destroyed.

TwilightEl: Wait, what-?
McCheese: Big boom, super speed.
TwilightEl: Oh.

People can be seen evacuating the compound.

Widdle Wade: Looks like the worker bees are getting out.
Shihad: They're not getting far, not after what they did to me.

An ominous sound from the woods begins to rise, it sounds like a horrible squealing.

Wade Wilson: What's that?

Shihad looks dramatically into the distance.

Shihad: …Back up.

Suddenly the fleeing lab technicians are attack by ravenous squirrels. Wade Wilson tries not to vomit.

Wade Wilson: Okay, I'm creped out now, listen go home.

Epilogue 1

Widdle Wade, Hawkeye101, Wade Wilson, TwilightEl, and McCheese walked out of a portal to the Doc Comic Mansion.

Random: So how'd it go?
Wade Wilson: Mission accomplished douche bag.
Random: So the device is destroyed?
Wade Wilson: Well actually-

Random covers Wade's mouth with his hand.

Random: McCheese, audio privacy, NOW!
McCheese: O-okay.

McCheese raises his hands cutting of sound vibrations around the group, so no one outside could hear them.

Random: Maxwell found out what the weapon was, we have to keep this a secret.
Hawkeye101: (facing the wrong way) Why?
Random: Because now that we're "so cozy" with the secret society they probably have ways of monitoring us. We can't let them have this. With it they could then monopolize super powered individuals with everything else.

Random takes the weapon and hides it under his cape.

Random: I'll take this somewhere safe when the day comes when we'll need this. Until then, don't say a word of this.
Wade Wilson: Hard ***.
Random: Okay McCheese.

McCheese lets down the sound barrier.

Random: I'll be right back. So other teams should be arriving soon.

Random walks off.

Epilogue 2

In a bar somewhere in Brazil.

Shihad: So what have you been up to?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Been looking for everyone to reform the brotherhood.
Shihad: So who have you found so far?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Just you.
Shihad: Two months with super speed and that's it?!
Ultimate Quicksilver: Hey the worlds a big place, besides who knows where Dr. Strangefate disappeared to?
Shihad: Well looking for him would sure beat being trapped in a lab and experimented on.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Speaking of which, you really need to take a bath or at least a flee bath.
Shihad: Hey!

Epilogue 3

A door opens into a dark room. Hibiki enters it and places her sword against the wall. She stand silently, the violently throws a paper weight at the wall.

Hibiki: DAMN IT! Everything ruined, all that time, all that money, GONE! Now I have nothing, not a god damn thing!!!
??? : Now, now you shouldn't let your temper get out of control like that.

Hibiki's sword flies out of its scabbard and into her hand.

Hibiki: Who is that!

A cigarette is light and the light turned on.

JohnnyFreeze: I have a job for you.

Last edited:

Wade's fight was cool, Hibiki's power is great, and I'm officially the crazy guy that blows stuff up in every UC fanfic.

Awesome. Well done.

Wade Wilson: ****ing kids today.

Seriously. i lol'd

Hibiki's Chambers

Hibiki stands calmly amidst the wreckage; she looks in the reflection of herself in her sword and fixes her hair.

I totally would. 8)

Hibiki: Hey what are you just floating around for? I said attack her!
Samurai Sword: I no longer wish to serve one as dishonorable as you.

Bastard!

Suddenly in a burst of extra speed Hibiki cuts all the tentacles in one swipe and runs Twilight through her torso. There was a deadly silent pause as bith stared into each other's eyes; Hibiki, with a cocky smile and TwilightEl, with a stunned face. Both of them simultaneously look down at the wound only to see the area around it had disintegrated into dust. Both opponents dashed back words as a stunned Twilight looks down and sees the disintegrated area reform as if nothing had happen.

TwilightEl: I did no know I could do that…

That was awesome.

Epilogue 3

A door opens into a dark room. Hibiki enters it and places her sword against the wall. She stand silently, the violently throws a paper weight at the wall.

Hibiki: DAMN IT! Everything ruined, all that time, all that money, GONE! Now I have nothing, not a god damn thing!!!
??? : Now, now you shouldn't let your temper get out of control like that.

Hibiki's sword flies out of its scabbard and into her hand.

Hibiki: Who is that!

A cigarette is light and the light turned on.

JohnnyFreeze: I have a job for you.

Awesome!!!!!

Also, what happens to lil brother, is he like my partner in crime?

Last edited:

Hibiki's story continues in my run after I think Doc does one.

I'm going to catch up on these later.

Last edited:

Wade's fight was cool, Hibiki's power is great, and I'm officially the crazy guy that blows stuff up in every UC fanfic.
Well you are the original Antidisestablishmentarianist
I totally would. 8)
I know, just seems like a Hibiki thing

That was awesome.
It's my favorite part. I really like the whole Bride vs Oren for Kill Bill I had going there, I also think I might add Katara from Avatar as a character Twi is based of of, cause her water bending is pretty much the way I picture using her tentacles

Also, what happens to lil brother, is he like my partner in crime?
All will be answered in TGO's arc
its sexy time :)
Too bad she isn't asian huh JF?
Hibiki's story continues in my run after I think Doc does one.
Yeah you should probably get that straighten out, I kinda want Doc to go first cause we've been hearing about his arc FOREVER.

I would like to thank Iceshadow for coming up with the idea for the arc, Tgo for coming up with Hibiki's powers, his and Iceshadow's original idea for her would be that different from each other in terms of how she'd fight. Iceshadow's idea was here powers being the same as Sasori from Naruto.

Also, in case the issue post over shadowed it, the new UCFF character Profiles have been updated and improved

Last edited:

I did talk with him. I'm pretty sure he's going next.

My suggestion is to include his run in Vol.10 also.

Sasori would have been cool, but I'm more of a Sakura type...I'm a really angry person.

Sasori would have been cool, but I'm more of a Sakura type...I'm a really angry person.

Just in terms of powers, you were going to have ten puppets each with a different weapon instead of ten swords

I would like to thank Iceshadow for coming up with the idea for the arc, Tgo for coming up with Hibiki's powers, his and Iceshadow's original idea for her would be that different from each other in terms of how she'd fight. Iceshadow's idea was here powers being the same as Sasori from Naruto.

Also, in case the issue post over shadowed it, the new UCFF character Profiles have been updated and improved

Glad to have contributed something, you did an awesome job writing this Random. Kudos!

Last edited:

Awesome writting Random.

Lil Brother is a very cool character, I hope he appears in the next run.

The Brotherhood is back! Or it will be back, someday! :)

Latest posts

Back