Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volumes Ten and Eleven

Re: Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume Ten

I am rereading everything since UC50 (as well as reading this arc for the first time, sorry for being a bad editor, random) in preparation for my arc, which, unless there's been some miscommunication between myself and random, should start with #74 - the issue that explains what Dr.Strangefate's been up to all this time. That issue also introduces a new character and features a SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION COVER BY OUR VERY OWN SKOTTI!!!!!

Following that you kids will get the extra long (but not UC50 long) issue number seventy-five! and four more issues by yours truly!

Woo-boy! I am excited.

Nope!

But I'm sure mole will show up sooner or later...

I keep planning to introduce him as an Ultimate Shocker type character. Just never could make it flow into a scene well enough.

I am rereading everything since UC50 (as well as reading this arc for the first time, sorry for being a bad editor, random) in preparation for my arc, which, unless there's been some miscommunication between myself and random, should start with #74 - the issue that explains what Dr.Strangefate's been up to all this time. That issue also introduces a new character and features a SPECIAL LIMITED EDITION COVER BY OUR VERY OWN SKOTTI!!!!!

Following that you kids will get the extra long (but not UC50 long) issue number seventy-five! and four more issues by yours truly!

Woo-boy! I am excited.
W00T!!! Except yours should start at #73, maybe if it's too inconvenient someone could write a quick one shot
WOOHOO!

I bet the new character is Mole.
I know who it is, I feel special

McCheese: I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!

Suddenly McCheese's ring tone goes off.

McCheese: What?

On the cell phone is a text message from Joe Kalicki

Joe Kalicki: No McWaffle, you're not.

McCheese: … what the ****?

That was one of the best moments in the entire series.

Classic.

This was very good Random. I loved it. It was better than your previous one even.

I loved the exchanges between Widde_Wade and Wade_Wilson.

So, you thought this volume was over?

IT'S NOT!

Cause the Doc needs a one shot, I have stepped up to do it!

And it stars.....MOLE!

I was actually going to ask the same thing myself.

Actually I wouldn't mind writing an annual once i get completely caught up on the story. The Hibs was pretty excited she made it. She said Tog was supposed to write her, but I noticed it was Random (if I'm not mistaken). Anyways, if you need an extra hand for creating ideas, spell check or editing, let me know.

Actually I wouldn't mind writing an annual once i get completely caught up on the story. The Hibs was pretty excited she made it. She said Tog was supposed to write her, but I noticed it was Random (if I'm not mistaken). Anyways, if you need an extra hand for creating ideas, spell check or editing, let me know.

Me and Random both help create her and I am writing her.

Doc is suppose to do his run next followed by mine. I only have 1 and a half issues done.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back