Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volumes Ten and Eleven

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
World Famous Creator of the Ultimate Central Cartoon, Random, is back to bring you a new story in the Ultimate Central Fanfic Universe!!!!!

Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume Ten!!

For those of you unfamiliar with the series, I beg you to read through our archives (which will hopefully oneday be updated through Bass's Epic Storyline, Houde's Last two Arcs, and Random's Previous Volume).

Check our the Ultimate Central Trade Paperback HERE!

(Yeah, So I pretty much copied and pasted the opening from the last two UCFF Volumes, So what?)

The First Issue will be up shortly!

Once Again, those who may be interested in contributing to the UCFF should contact me by PM, IM, or Email.

Re: Ultimate Central: The Fanfic - Volume Ten

UCFFCovVar68.jpg

In the jungles of South America lies a building, owned by a vast criminal organization, with no guards, but loads of danger. The Project must infiltrate this building to keep a very dangerous weapon from the wrong hands. What is this weapon? Who is the head of the criminal organization? And how does a speedy Brazilian play into this?

This wednesday, The project starts a new mission!

*promises to himself to catch up and read it this time*

Doc Comic Mansion

In the high tech mansion that has now been retrofitted to be the headquarters of the now infamous resistance group, The Project, Random sits silently in a dark room contemplating. Many have wondered what he thinks about when he meditates like this. Is he trying to figure out a solution to some complex problem? Is he trying clean his soul in order to achieve enlightenment? Is he examining the nature of reality, whether conscience mind has a place among the physical realm? Or is he thinking about Kentucky Fried Chicken? It's actually the latter because Random is ****ing hungry.

Suddenly this moment of deep concentration was interrupted by the sound of an intercom.

Beep.

Watcher: Random, you have a call on line 3.

He lets out a sigh and picks up the phone.

Random: Yeah? Oh hey, long time no see. What? No, no I did not toilet paper your office. I did however tape saran wrap across your doorway.

Random laughs as a faint sound of cursing can be heard from the phone*.

Random: Okay, okay so what are you calling about… Oh yeah? Where is it? … Okay, how accurate is this information? ... Yeah? Okay I'll a team will be sent right away, Max. Don't tell anyone else. Oh and one more thing, be careful the next time you flush your toilet.

Random grins as he hangs up the phone, ending the long stream of curses heard from it. He slowly gets himself up and press the button on the intercom.

Random: Watcher, get everyone available to the meeting room.

A loud growling sound echoes through the room.

Watcher: What was that?
Random: Ahh, nothing just get everyone there.
Watcher: Whatever.

Random's stomach growls again.

Random: So… hungry…

UCFFCov68.jpg

Cover by: Random

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

A Mission

Volume 10, Issue 68, By Random

The Project:

Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Random - Flight and super strength, also a *****in' sword.
MaxwellSmart - A fedora-wearing all time super slooth.
Wade_Wilson - The fugitive on the run, has the ability to manipulate his energy to make his fists as hard as iron.
TwilightEl - She has the ability to manipulate and control over the forces of light.
McCheese – The sound user that can't catch a break.

The Brotherhood:

Ultimate Quicksilver – The super speedster, who's currently all alone : (

The War Room

(I've always lover how that sound, the "War Room" so cool)

Around the war table (doesn't sound as cool) sits Widdle Wade, Hawkeye101, Wade Wilson, TwilightEl, and McCheese. Most of the chairs are left empty.

Widdle Wade: Where is everyone?
Random: Let's see here. Rene, Houde, Iceman, and Joe Kalicki are on a recon mission. Victor Von Doom, Skotti, and Baxter are looking for people who may retained new powers from E-Day as new recruits. Moonmaster is at his day job, Bigby would only say he's busy, and Ultimatedjf is watching Hoodwink and there's no way I'm turning it off while he's watching, not after last time.
Wade Wilson: So what are we, the rejects?
Random: Pretty much, yeah.
Widdle Wade: So wait a minute, why are you left in charage? I have seniority!
Random: You were also a bad guy for a while
Hawkeye101: What about me?

The entire table breaks out in laughter, Hawkeye101 slides down in his chair.

TwilightEl: So what's this about?
Random: We just got a tip from MarwellSmart that an auction is going on a piece of weaponry on the black market.
Hawkeye10: Umm… so? Why does it matter, we're supposed to be fighting the Emperor, not worrying about criminal undergrounds and such.
Random: This weapon was made from technology the United Nation recovered from Ultimate Central. We have to make sure it doesn't get into the wrong hands.
TwilighetEl: How sure is Max of this information?
Random: He saw it on TBMeBay.
Wade Wilson: What?
Random: The Black Market eBay. A friend of Maxwell was able to find the source of the auctioneer. It leads straight to the biggest criminal organization working out of Columbia. We don't know much about this group or who leads it, but in the past few months it rapidly grew to the most feared organization in South America. With some more digging, Max found the weapon is held here.

Random brings an image up on the screen.

Random: It looks like an ordinary warehouse in the middle of a jungle but sources tells us it's heavily fortified.
Widdle Wade: Great, so we get to play around with more 616 douche bag and the Emperor's wannabes.
Random: Actually you shouldn't expect to run into other super humans there. Seeing as the Emperor is in control of Ultimate Central he shouldn't care about this. He views Earth as pretty backwards in technology, his ego probably won't consider that Earthlings might actually make a deadly weapon with that technology.
Wade Wilson: But wait a minute, what if he knew that we would go after it. Like he knows we know he's all ego and stuff and using that he's setting up a trap for us!
TwilightEl: … what?
Random: From what I've read, he's not that clever.
Widdle Wade: yep.
Random: Okay, so the auction ends in a little over an hour, after that it will be shipped out and we could lose track of it. So you're going to have to get going. I'm going to stay here in case you or the other teams needs back up.
Hawkeye101: Can I be the leader?
Random: No… umm, Wade.

Widdle Wade: Yes!
Wade Wilson: Yes!

The two Wades give each other intense looks of hatred.

Random: Oh Widdle Wade.
Wade Wilson: What!
Random: Did you really think I would put you in charge?
Wade Wilson: A guy can dream can he?
Random: Besides Widdle Wade has the most field experience and you won't need a second in command cause if he head gets blown off it'll just grow back.
Widdle Wade: Thanks for reminding me of.
Random: No problem.

Some Bar in Colombia

Inside the bar there are only a few customers, most notably, Ultimate Quicksilver. He didn't usually drink, seeing how his body metabolizes the alcohol so fast he'll only be drunk for an hour before going straight to the hang over. He's been depressed lately.

Bartender: You look down chum.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Huh, wha?
Bartender: What's the problem?
Ultimate Quicksilver: I've been searchin' for my team forever.
Bartender: That's tough.
Ultimate Quicksilver: And I look everywhere! I miss causing havoc with those guys.
Bartender: So what is this, some kind of soccer team?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Soccer… what? You're not from around here are you?
Bartender: Nope.
Ultimate Quicksilver: No wonder you're speakin' English.
Bartender: So what kind of team is it.
Ultimate Quicksilver: The most kick *** team ever.

Suddenly two men walk in. They look very beat up, with scratches all over the bodies.

Man 1: Oh I'm quitting that organization tomorrow.
Man 2: What are you, crazy?
Man 1: What?
Man 2: Do you know what they do to deserters?
Man 1: No, what?
Man 2: Actually, I don't know, but I bet it's bad.
Man 1: I don't care; nothing in the job description said anything about giant super powered beast scratching the hell out of you.

Ultimate Quicksilver's head shot up, and he rushes over to their table.

Ultimate Quicksilver: Did someone say super powered beast?
Man 1: Who the hell are you?
Ultimate Quicksilver: Someone looking for a super powered beast.
Man 1: I'm not telling you ****!
Ultimate Quicksilver: And why not?
Man 2: Because of what the organization will do to him.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Do what exactly?
Man 2: Uh, I'm not sure but I'll bet it's pretty bad.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Where is this "beast"?
Man 1: Screw you!
Ultimate Quicksilver: Screw me?

Suddenly in a flash the three men where gone from the bar.

On Top of Some Cliff

With in a few moments Ultimate Quicksilver was holding the two men by their feet over the cliff, looking down at the crashing waves of the ocean.

Man 1: What the-
Ultimate Quicksilver: Now tell me what I want to know!
Man 1: Okay, okay I'll tell you.
Man 2: No, the organization will-
Man 1: Oh will you shut up about the damn organization!
Ultimate Quicksilver: I feel my grip loosening…
Man 1: Wait, they had us capture one of them super powered yahoos. They wanted to do testing.
Ultimate Quicksilver: Are you retarded?" I asked where, not what!
Man 1: In the jungle in Meta, There's a large warehouse with a bunch of tra-
Ultimate Quicksilver: Thank you kindly.

In a flash Ultimate Quicksilver was off, he threw the two men in a pond along the way.

Man 2: You talk, you know what the organization will-
Man 1: SHUT UP!!!!

With in a few minutes Ultimate Quicksilver saw the build. He didn't notice any guards, so just ran right in.

Doc Comic Mansion

Random: You ready?
Wade Wilson: Are you sure these teleporters are working right?
Random: Yep, Rene worked out just about all the kinks in it.
TwilightEl: Just about?
Random: Just don't loose you're device, or will have a hard time teleporting you back.
Wade Wilson: Oh come one!
Random: What?
Wade Wilson: That's gonna happen now. It's totally foreshadowing!
Random: … just go already.

Columbia

With that the team was transported to the Columbian jungle, in perfect position to view the warehouse.

Wade Wilson: I better hold on to the device so it doesn't get lost.
Widdle Wade: Quiet.
Wade Wilson: But foreshadowing!
Everyone: Shh!

Widdle Wade: Hawkeye, what do you see.
Hawkeye101: Hmm, this is strange, there are no guards around, with such a big deal going down you'd think there would be extra security.
TwilightEl: What about security cameras?
Hawkeye101: I don't see any.
TwilightEl: Do we have the wrong place?
Widdle Wade: I don't know, let's go check it out.
Wade Wilson: Foreshadowing!
Everyone: Shut up!

The group stealthily makes their way to the compound.

Inside a Security Room

Two figures stand in front of several security screens.

Figure 1: Looks like we have company!
Figure 2: Are all your toys up and running?
Figure 1: Yep!
Figure 2: Than go have fun with them, but make sure they stay out of my way
Figure 2: Woo Hoo!!

Last edited:

Awesome!

Can't wait to see the other members of the brotherhood and which side they will take (if they will take a side at all)

the cliffhanger made me want to kill you Random, can't wait to read the next issue.

Great job Random! I'm all tingly waiting for the next issue.

Also, "Foreshadowing!":lol:

Sorry for skipping a week, I was just really enjoying doing nothing, then my internet was out, Hopefully I'll have it ready for tomorrow.

PS I'm also working on a major update for the Character profiles which will make it much easier for me to update it.

Colombia

The group cautiously enters the compound. From the moment they entered through the doors, they expected some guards or any type of security system, but nothing, not one obstacle. Widdle Wade led, since if his head is blown off it'll grow back, seriously checking each corner. Hawkeye101 followed right after Wade, using his super vision to scan every foot ahead of them. TwilightEl and McCheese carefully follow, while Wade Wilson mockingly acts like a stealth agent, constantly doing somersaults.

After 50 feet into the warehouse Widdle Wade stops.

Widdle Wade: Okay this isn't right.

Widdle Wade leans against the wall.

Widdle Wade: We should have run into something by now.
TwilightEl: You think we got the wrong place?
Hawkeye101: Maybe they just not expecting any intruders?
TwilightEl: Not with such a big deal going down.
McCheese: Yeah, besides in the movies these Colombian drug lords always have a bunch of guards that can't shoot the broad side of a barn and dies very easily.

Widdle Wade: Wait McCheese, you do stuff with sound right.
McCheese: Umm, yeah.
Widdle Wade: Than can't you like… Listen or something?
McCheese: … That's Brilliant!

McCheese places his hands on the floor and concrete on the vibrations

Hawkeye101: Anything?
McCheese: Hmm, the place is pretty empty, I hear some machinery, electronics, and… I can hear a few people…
Widdle Wade: Are they talking about anything?
McCheese: Hold on, they're really deep in the complex… Something about intruders.

Wade Wilson: Alright! Bring on the can-shoot-for-****, Easily-killable-guards.

Wade Wilson does a cartwheel, but when he lands his one foot goes down slightly farther, a small panel of the floor lowered by an inch. The entire group remains silent starring at Wilson's foot.

McCheese: Umm guys I'm hearing something really close
Widdle Wade: AHHHHHHH!!!!

Spikes had extended from the walls as two metal walls shoot up, trapping the team. Stabbing Widdle Wade in the back.

Widdle Wade: WILSON!!!!!!!!
Wade Wilson: Wasn't me.

UCFFCovVar69.jpg

Emerging from the Ashes of the Emperor's victory over the Avatars, heroes came together, bonding through various hardships. Now, they are faced with the challenge of overthrowing an empire

~ NURHACHI & DR.STRANGEFATE PRESENT ~
ULTIMATE CENTRAL
THE FANFIC

Trapped

Volume 10, Issue 69, By Random

The Project:

Widdle_Wade – a former bad guy who now, finally, is the hero he always wanted to be.
Hawkeye101 – a master marksman, with super vision,
Wade Wilson - The fugitive on the run, has the ability to manipulate his energy to make his fists as hard as iron.
TwilightEl - She has the ability to manipulate and control over the forces of light.
McCheese – The sound user that can't catch a break.

The Brotherhood:

Ultimate Quicksilver – The super speedster, who's currently all alone : (

The Complex

With the help of Hawkeye101, Widdle Wade pulls himself off the spiked wall. He falls to his kneels as his body begins to heal. The walls begin to close in.

McCheese Really? Spike walls closing in? How cliché.
Wade Wilson: Ahh!
TwilightEl: What!?
Wade Wilson: that's definitely foreshadowing again!
McCheese: What?
Wade Wilson: Now the traps are going to get crazier!
TwilightEl: … God damn it Wilson…

Hawkeye101: Umm, guys. Not to interrupt you but ah… How the hell are we getting out of here?
Wade Wilson: Leave it to me.

Wade Wilson's fists burst into green flames as he pounces at the wall. With an extremely impressive display of martial arts precision, Wade attacks the wall with a series of punches and kicks. After his extraordinary assault, the titanium wall still stood, only with a few extra dents.

Wade Wilson: Oh come on! Well I'm out of ideas.

When Wilson turned around he noticed that no one else was there and that the walls were close to piercing him. All the sudden a bright light flashed and TwilightEl appeared.

Wade Wilson: What the hell?
TwilightEl: You forgot I can teleport right?
Wade Wilson: … no.

With that TwilightEl teleports Wade to the other side of the wall with the rest of the group, mockingly smiling at Wade.

Wade Wilson: … you guys suck.

On the Other Side of the Compound

A flash of silver speeds through the hallways of this seemingly empty building; moving at a speed that even if there were security cameras, he would not be seen. After making his was deep into a building Ultimate Quicksilver stopped to get his bearings.

Ultimate Quicksilver: Ahh, I hate getting hangovers so fast.

After a second Ultimate Quicksilver realize that he has not come across one person so far

Ultimate Quicksilver: Those drunks must have been drunk. This is a- What the hell!?

Looking behind him at the long corridor he sees giant block of metal slamming together in one part, poison dipped darts shooting in another, flames scorching a different section, a group of ravenous mongoose tearing each other apart, and then several blade pendulums swinging.

Ultimate Quicksilver: … Holy ****! The whole security system is automated.

Quicksilver gave a sigh of relief, if it wasn't for his super speed he would have had to deal with each one of those traps. Which would not have been fun, specially those … mon- geeses, mongeese? Mongooses, is that it?

Ultimate Quicksilver moves fast to the next section, peeking through the door. He sees the first sight of people. Quickly, he runs in and hides behind a crate. He still doesn't see any guards, of even an armed individual. They all appeared to be more like scientists; in fact this area seems like a lab.

Lab Technician 1: So have you read the new Human-Spider?
Lab Technician 2: Yeah the conclusion of "One More Recton"?
Lab Technician 1: Yeah, probably the best piece of illustrated literature I've ever read.
Lab Technician 2: Totally, I love it when writers constantly look back to what made the title so great
Lab Technician 1: Definitely better than when ever a writer tries to enter new territories and actually develop a character.
Lab Technician 2: I love it when they do life changing events where everything ends up just like it was 20 years ago.

Lab Technician 1: Oh yeah, so I hear the prototype is ready.
Lab Technician 2: Yep, the boss is selling it right away.
Lab Technician 1: I wonder how much it will go for.
Lab Technician 2: A ton I bet, who wouldn't want a weapon like this, just in case.
Lab Technician 1: So are we going to get rid of the Centralite we have. He ****ing stinks.
Lab Technician 2: No, the boss wants to keep him around to make sure further reproductions of the products work.

Lab Technician 1: Well maybe we should throw him in a shower or something.
Lab Technician 2: Can't do that anytime soon, the effects are about to were off. So he we have to keep him in the containment cell.
Lab Technician 1: Hmm, well let's find some deodorant or some Axe body spray, give him a French bath
Lab Technician 2: Couldn't hurt.

The two lab techies walk off, once all was clear Ultimate Quicksilver, in the blink of an eye, went to the containment door. He needs to find a key card. In a split second he stole a card and placed it in the slot, immediately returning it to its owner. Then he needed a fingerprint match. In another split second Ultimate Quicksilver knocked out the employee with the card and placed his thumb on the panel. Quickly he returned the unconscious technician to his desk. Returning to the door he finds that he now needs a retinal scan. With a sigh Ultimate Quicksilver retrieved the unconscious lab techie and unlocked the retinal scan. Instead of returning the techie, he dropped him on the floor.

Ultimate Quicksilver immediately ventures into the containment cell. In there he sees a man, unconscious, in ragged clothing securely strapped to a table. Ultimate Quicksilver did not recognize this ultimate centralite and searched around the room for so information.

Suddenly he hears something stirring.

??? : grrrr, Ahhh….

The unknown centralite starts moving when his body abruptly starts tensing and he begins to scream.

??? : GRRRAWWWWW!

Fangs start forming from his clenching teeth; talons grow from his fingertips, his body increases, and his muscles bulge.

Ultimate Quicksilver: What the-?

Suddenly grey hair sprouts across his body and a hairy tale begins to take form. As this terrifying transformation concludes Quicksilver lets out a gasp, finally recognizing the centralite.

Ultimate Quicksilver: … Shihad…. AHHH!!!

Out of nowhere a strange energy hits Ultimate Quicksilver in his back knocking him to the ground. His body sizzles with a strange feeling energy the causes a painful and odd sensation.

Lab Technician 1: Vaya con dios my friend.
Lab Technician 2: You're such a loser.
Lab Technician 1: What, that was cool, totally bad ***?
Lab Technician 2: Do you even know what it means to be bad ***, cause I don't think you do.
Lab Technician 1: Hey that is a bad *** line
Lab Technician 2: Do you even know what it means?
Lab Technician 1: DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME! You're just jealous you didn't take out an ultimate centralite
Lab Technician 2: Well take him to the holding cell.
Lab Technician 1: Hey, I was the one who took him out
Lab Technician 2: You shot him with a super weapon in the back, doesn't exactly require much work.
Lab Technician 1: … stop ruining this for me…

The two begin dragging Quicksilver, who finally blacks out.

Across the Compound

Widdle Wade: Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap.

Wildde Wade kept muttering as he tries to get through a laser grid. The trapped sprung with only him stuck in a very awkward position. He tries to navigate his way around the laser, but parts of him gets repeatedly cut and burned. Each time a laser cut him he yelled "crap", the current count was at 65.

Widdle Wade: Crap… crrrrraaaappppppppp.

Wade finally makes his way out and collapses from the stray of constant pain and holding his flexible positions.

McCheese: Alright, let's go.
TwilightEl: Wait, this is the fifth trapped we've tripped, shouldn't we, I don't know, come up with a strategy to avoid them or something?
Hawkeye101: Like what, I can't even spot the triggers, and I got freakin' super eyes.
TwilightEl: Maybe you should take off those glasses?
Hawkeye101: Never! They make me look cool.
Wade Wilson: Or maybe have Widdle go first and set them off. So let's just keep going.
Widdle Wade: **** YOU!
Wade Wilson: Come on Cheesy, let's just go.

Suddenly the floor opens up, McCheese and Wilson falls in.

McCheese: Why did I follow you.
Wade Wilson: Cause you're stupid?
McCheese: Hey Twi, teleport us out.
Widdle Wade: No, let them face what ever is there, I had to get chopped up by ****ing lasers and these two suggest I try it again? **** them!
McCheese: I didn't suggest that?
Widdle Wade: Don't care.

Suddenly doors open inside the ditch and ominous growls echoes.

McCheese: That's not good.

Three tigers swiftly pounce on the two. Quickly McCheese is pinned down, the tiger snarling in his face. Instinctually McCheese holds his hand out which emits a very pitch pitched sounds the drives the tiger away.

McCheese: Whoa, Hey Wilson!

McCheese looks over to find Wade Wilson riding a tiger. Fangs and claws aren't as effective on someone you can use chi to make his fists as hard as iron.

Wade Wilson: Enter the tiger!!!

McCheese runs up and emits the same frequency into the air cause one tiger to run away and the other run into a wall, throwing Wade off as well.

Wade Wilson: Hey, I was having fun.
McCheese: Let's just get out of this pit.
Wade Wilson: Fine.

Hawkeye101 shoots an arrow with a rope attached for the two to climb up. The group begins heading into the next room, which appears to be very large and empty.

TwilightEl: Can you ever think ahead.
Wade Wilson: It's all instinct with me
TwilightEl: God you're an idiot.

Wade Wilson steps on the back of Twi's shoe to give her a "flat tire" causing her to trip. But as she fell another trap sprung. This one had walls in the formation of a maze shoot up straight to the ceiling, separating Wade Wilson and TwilightEl from Widdle Wade, Hawkeye101 and McCheese.

TwilightEl: Oh great now I'm stuck with you, again! Seriously, why am I always stuck with you?
Wade Wilson: So? Can't you just teleport us to the rest?
TwilightEl: I can't, cause of your immature prank I didn't see how thick the wall was and I'm not sure if there's anything else going on there. I'm not going to teleport inside something. Seriously, what were you thinking doing that in a hostile building?
Wade Wilson: Just be glad you're not a paraplegic or it would be far worse.

Random said:
Wade Wilson: What the hell?
TwilightEl: You forgot I can teleport right?
Wade Wilson: … no.

:lol:

That was a good issue even though it was mostly set up. The dialogue kept me laughing, I love how everyone just barely tolerates each other.

Lab Technician 1: Vaya con dios my friend.
Lab Technician 2: You're such a loser.
Lab Technician 1: What, that was cool, totally bad ***?
Lab Technician 2: Do you even know what it means to be bad ***, cause I don't think you do.
Lab Technician 1: Hey that is a bad *** line
Lab Technician 2: Do you even know what it means?
Lab Technician 1: DON'T RUIN THIS FOR ME! You're just jealous you didn't take out an ultimate centralite
Lab Technician 2: Well take him to the holding cell.
Lab Technician 1: Hey, I was the one who took him out
Lab Technician 2: You shot him with a super weapon in the back, doesn't exactly require much work.
Lab Technician 1: … stop ruining this for me…

best dialogue ever! :lol:

Latest posts

Back