Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Ummm.....you were in issue 1. So far, we have

#0- Origins
#1- The Dragon Master
#2- Big Problems
#3- The Man Without Fear (to come)

Yeah Eroz, youve been in #1 and 2. and before that there was #0. They're all on this thread. Hope you enjoy them :D

just read them....AWesome...... :D
I'm glad I'm not Jar Jar Eroz anymore....but now I'm that annoying little kid from "Jerry Maguire". :D

eroz said:
just read them....AWesome...... :D
I'm glad I'm not Jar Jar Eroz anymore....but now I'm that annoying little kid from "Jerry Maguire". :D

No no, now your both :twisted:

:p

Last edited:
Another Update. Lol, this should be the last one. I was thinking about how im gonna do these stories during work today. And I think this is definately how its going to be.

Debut list

#0 - Nurhachi, Icemasterton, Project X2, Ultimate E
#1 - Goodwill, Eroz
#2 - Baxter
#3 - XT, Cad
#4 - Rene, Ultxon
#5 - LongShotJimLee, Ultimate Quicksilver
#6 - Shihad
#7 - Seldes
#8 - HulkSmash, Ultimatedjf
#9 - Dr. Strangefate
#10 - Captain
#11 and 12 - CONCLUSION

Ok ok, I know im missing Aeroth and JT (among others), but i havent come up with anything for them yet. They will come in the next arc when I think something up.

Im hoping to have #3 up tonight if i can finish it. If not then tomorrow cuz im busy with my missus the whole weekend and I dont think you guys will want to wait till Monday.

Merry Christmas

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #3: THE MAN WITHOUT FEAR

2 Hours ago:

His real name is unimportant. Nobody gives him any of their notice, nor does he give anyone his. He has one objective in mind, and that is to get the new Daredevil comic. Since the Ultimate Central Website closed down and he is still on probation, he hasn't had much to do besides read. He's already re-read his entire collection of comics and is greatly looking forward to this DD comic. He arrived at his comic shop in the mall. Taking a deep breathe, he stepped inside. The comic shop assistant immediately recognised him and went to get his comic. Suddenly, dizziness overcame this individual and a huge laser blast shot from his eyes, right thru the comic shop owner, and alas, his comic. Horrified and confused, he turned to run, but blasted everything in his sight. Trying to take everything in, he closed his eyes. And the blast...stopped. Thinking it must be over, the individual opened his eyes again, and again he uncontrollably optic blasted everything in his sight, until he closed his eyes again. Although, this time, he noticed that all his other senses were going haywire. A new world opened up before him as his other 4 enhanced senses let him know everything he needed to know without him opening his eyes, and right now, his senses told him that the cops were coming. And they were coming after him. Keeping his eyes closed and relying on his other senses, he began to run...

1 hour ago:

A 16 year old boy was surfing the net. His mother came into his room.

CADS MUM: I thought I told you to clean this room up!

Cad looked at his mum in the eyes and whispered, "If you want it clean so bad, you do it."

With that, she entered the room, and started packing his clothes in his cupboard and put his comics in a neat pile.

CAD: Hmmmm...Interesting....

He looked at his mum again.

CAD: Get your @$$ into the kitchen and make me some eggs BEE YOTCH.

A few minutes later, his mum presented him with a plate with 2 perfectly done eggs.

CAD: Awesome!

He smiled and looked at the TV. It showed someone running from the cops, and SHOOTING LASERS OUT HIS EYES!

CAD: Hmmmmmm.....he could come in handy if I can get him in my control...

Right Now:

NURHACHI: WHAT!!! What did you say?

ULTIMATE E: Yes, its true, XT has gotten super powers.

ICE: Oh no, oh no....

EROZ: Bad tidings are upon the minds of those whose armpits are not infected with the fleas of camels

ULTIMATE E: That's not all guys, Cad has also gotten powers, but I haven't seen him use them yet. Although XT has certainly used his. Look.

The Ultimate Central Team members looked at the screen on the computer and saw a guy running from the cops, stopping every now and then to shoot an optic beam at them.

ICE: Why is he running with his eyes closed? How does he know where he's going?

ULTIMATE E: Because he can't control his optic blasts. Whenever his eyes are open, he shoots them. It seems his other 4 senses have become superhumanly accurate though. To the point where he can tell where he's going with his eyes closed.

NURHACHI: So he's a Cyclops mixed with Daredevil?

ULTIMATE E: Correct. But he's causing a lot of destruction and attacking the cops, so I need you to...

ICE: Capture him so you can chuck him into your little prison right.

Ultimate E looked at Ice. Not saying anything then turned and left the room.

ICE: What's up his butt? Does he have squirrels in his pants or something?

EROZ: Time wounds all heels Nurhachi.

PROJECT: Hey look at this. On the screen.

They looked on the screen and that XT was cornered in an alleyway with the cops closing in on him.

COPS: You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Everything you say....

XT opened his eyes and blasted a beam at them. The cops managed to get out of the way and started shooting at him. XT was able to tell when they were about to shoot by listening to there heartbeats. He jumped out of the way, kicked one cop and threw him at the other one. He then ran, dropkicked him, gave another cop a head butt and ran away to hide in an abandoned warehouse.

NURHACHI: hehe...bloody cops.

Eroz, Project and Ice all looked at him.

NURHACHI: I...I mean...LETS GO GET HIM TEAM.

ICE: What about Cad?

PROJECT: I think XT is the main priority now Ice. We can get Cad after.

NURHACHI: Enough gibber gabber. Eroz, obviously you'll stay here while we go capture XT.

EROZ: The fact that no one understands you doesn't make you an artist Nurhachi!

With that, they all went to the teleport pad and teleported to the warehouse that XT was hiding in.

XT: What the hell?

Project, Ice and Nurhachi all stood before him.

ICE: You're coming with us XT.

XT: Who the hell are you, leave me alone!

XT shot out a laser beam at them; Project blocked the beam with his rocky hide. XT then jumped over Project and kicked Ice in the face. As he did that Nurhachi went to grab XTs foot with his tendrils, but XT heard Nurhachi's tendrils creeping up and kicked them away just as Project went to punch him. XT ducked the punch but was not fast enough to dodge Ices blast and capture him from shoulder down in a giant ice block.

XT: What do YOU want?

PROJECT: We already told you, we want you to come with us.

XT: I'm not talking to you fool!

ICE: Then who?

XT: The 5th person in the room.

ICE: But there are only the four of us dude.

XT then shot a blast past Ice and through a stack of boxes on the other end of the warehouse, and a figure was revealed to have been hiding behind them. His skin was very pale, almost white. He had a red diamond on his forehead and his eyes were red.

PROJECT: Who the hell are you?

CAD: My name is Caduceus.

He looked at them, and his eyes seemed to glow...

CAD: But you four can call me MASTER!

Ice, Nur, Project: Master! What will you have us do?

Caduceus was pleased. Instead of just one servant, he had these guys too.

CAD: First off, break out XT. The four of you will now be my team and do my biddings.

Project smashed the ice cube holding XT.

CAD: Goooood. Now...

XT: What do you want Cad?

CAD: What? You dare question your master?

XT: Master? What have you been smoking?

CAD: Oh of course, your eyes are closed. I should have realised that people had to be looking at me for me to control them. No matter. Ice, Project, Nurhachi, DESTROY HIM.

XT: Screw this.

XT dodged there attacks and jumped out the window. Nurhachi, Ice and Project went to chase them but Cad stopped them.

CAD: Leave him; he's no threat to us. Ok, now onto business. I'm very curious, Ice, tell me how you three got these powers, and how do I have my abilities.

Ice told Caduceus about Ultimate Central and how the powers were leaking into the members. He told him of Ultimate E and Eroz, and that they were told to capture XT. He told him everything. Cad took a while to take it all in. Little did they know that XT was outside, listening to everything Ice had said. Caduceus smiled.

CAD: Take me to this place my slaves. Take me to ULTIMATE CENTRAL!

ICE: Yes master.

Ice pushed the button on his watch and a portal opened above them and sucked them into it. Just before it closed, XT ran and jumped in the portal as well.

The portal opened in the huge platform in cyberspace called Ultimate Central. XT came out of the portal a little while after the others and quickly ducked around the corner of the mansion, where they could not see him. Ultimate E came running out.

ULTIMATE E: What do you think you're….

CAD: Take care of him my slaves.

NUR/ICE/PX2: Yes master.

The three of them charged at Ultimate E, but Ultimate E has 10 times of everything a peak human has. Including ten times the best possible reflexes and agility. He jumped and dodged there attacks with ease. While this distraction was going on, Caduceus went inside the mansion and started looking around. After a few minutes, he found Eroz inside the kitchen, snacking on some peanuts. Caduceus smiled.

CAD: Just who I was looking for.

EROZ: Men who scratch their ass should not bite their fingernails.

Cad looked Eroz in the eye.

CAD: You are my slave. I am your master!

EROZ: I…slave….you……master…..

CAD: Good, with you in my control, with your knowledge, you can tell me bank account numbers, passwords, anything I need to become rich and powerful. Now come with me out of this place while my other boys are keeping Ultimate E busy.

Cad and Eroz started walking to the door that led to the computer room, and the teleport pads. As he opened the door XT met him with a fist to the face.

XT: How do you feel now that your "boys" aren't here to help you?

EROZ: Must…protect…Master

Eroz lunged at XT, but XT sidestepped him, grabbed the back of his head and slammed it into the floor.

XT: My guess is that it's only while you're conscious that you have control over the others. So let's see what we can do to make you NOT conscious.

CAD: XT, come on man, come with me and we can share our riches.

XT smiled.

XT: Sorry Cad, but I'd rather beat you like a red headed foster child.

Soon, Caduceus was unconscious and Ice, Nurhachi, Project and Eroz were once again in control of their own minds.

ICE: What?

NURHACHI: Who?

XT walked outside to where E, Ice, Nur and PX2 were. He dragged an unconscious Caduceus behind him.

XT: Gentleman, I believe this belongs to you?

He threw Cad at their feet.

PROJECT: XT? You did this?

XT: I did

ICE: But you're the bad guy. You were attacking the cops.

XT: I was just protecting myself man.

ULTIMATE E: You caused a lot of destruction and mayhem.

XT: I was nervous. I didn't know what was going on.

NURHACHI: And don't forget. You killed Ultimate Central Survivor. (The old RPG on this site)

XT: What? That was, what, a year ago? I just saved your lives here. You know what? When I die, I want you guys to bury me face down. So you can all KISS MY ASS!

NURHACHI: Whoa man, just kidding. Welcome to the team.

ICE, PX2, E: WHAT???

XT shook Nurhachi's hand.

NURHACHI: What? Come on guys he's one of us.

ICE: Yeah, Nurhachi's right.

PROJECT: I….yeah he is. Welcome XT.

ULTIMATE E: Great to have you on board.

But although Ultimate E sounded cheerful, under his mask he was not smiling. No, Ultimate E was not pleased. Not pleased at all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGH

That was great except for the part where MWOF beat me up. That part sucked.

This was fantastic. Well done.

Interesting fact:

The three of them charged at Ultimate E, but Ultimate E has 10 times of everything a peak human has. Including ten times the best possible reflexes and agility.

This is actually true.

:D

Hey, how about in the next few issues we see what everyone in the prison is doing? Unless we're in some kind of suspended animation. In that case I'll be drunk for years.

Baxter said:
Hey, how about in the next few issues we see what everyone in the prison is doing? Unless we're in some kind of suspended animation. In that case I'll be drunk for years.

I second that. Except, if you look closely, you'll notice it was never actually mentioned that I was put in prison. Nor even suggested. *You will forget all about me and will give me all your bank account details*

Caduceus said:
I second that. Except, if you look closely, you'll notice it was never actually mentioned that I was put in prison. Nor even suggested. *You will forget all about me and will give me all your bank account details*
I don't have a bank account. I really don't.

I have 2 - which one do you want?

Great chapter man. I cant wait to see the next one.

Hey man, this one was really good. Love the dialogue that was given to XT. Very cool to give him a mix of Cykes and DD.

The best character is still Ice, lol. :D

Latest posts

Back