Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Nurhachi said:
Ok guys, to keep you entertained until this issue comes up, heres my plan for debuts (it is subject to change of course)

Right now, the IDEA is:

#1 - Goodwill, Eroz
#2 - Baxter
#3 - MWOF, Cad
#4 - Ultxon, Rene
#5 - Seldes, LSJL
#6 - Shihad

No offense to Cad but I hope LSJL appears somewhere in my issue too :evil:

also Project is my son... Project you squirrel loving son of a ......

Don't listen to them! Cad betrayed us and told them I'm MWF's son. I might be or might not, but I'm not squirrel. At least I got my mothers good looks. I will kill any squirrel in my way even if it is my father...

He has his own issue! Didn't you read it?

Longshot or Beast? Probably one of them. Or Jim Lee.

ProjectX2 said:
Don't listen to them! Cad betrayed us and told them I'm MWF's son. I might be or might not, but I'm not squirrel. At least I got my mothers good looks. I will kill any squirrel in my way even if it is my father...

You terrible secret will be exposed!!!! You Can't hide!!

Bring on issue 3!!!

K guys, Im going away for the weekend and i really wanted to post this before you go. It hasnt been proof read or edited tho, But I thought it would be good to get it up now. Enjoy!

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #2: BIG PROBLEMS

It was a sunny day in New Zealand, America had been saved by the Ultimate Central team, and they were having a little time off. Nurhachi and ProjectX2 wanted to show Ice and Eroz a bit of NZ.

They were going for a nice cruise in Nurhachi's car to town to get the latest comics that had just come out.

EROZ: Did you know that Coca Cola was originally green

PROJECT: That's nice Eroz

Nurhachi looked in his review mirror at Eroz and Project in the back seat. Eroz had been torturing them the whole day with "Did you knows".

EROZ: Did you know, In York, it is perfectly legal to shoot a Scotsman with a bow and arrow (except on Sundays)

PROJECT: Dude, please

Project had his head in his hands

EROZ: Did you know that the plastic thing at the end of your shoelace is called an aglet?

There was open road ahead of them and Nurhachi sped up a bit.

EROZ: Did you know that duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are registered blood donors?

Suddenly they saw flashing lights behind them.

"Bruup WEE-OOO WEE-OOO WEE-OOOO."

NURHACHI: Ah, ^$&$^&ing cops…

Nurhachi pulled the car over.

ICE: Aaah dude.

The cop came out of his car and came up to the car window.

COP: Do you know you were going 70ks in a 50 zone?

NURHACHI: Well...Errr…you see…

COP: Licence please

Nurhachi gave the cop his licence.

COP: Ooooh… carrying passengers on your restricted, this is going to be expensive for you.

Eroz leaned forward and squinted his eyes at the cop.

EROZ: Do you know where your wife is right now?

COP: What?

PROJECT: Don't mind him sir, he's retarded.

COP: Uh huh….anyways, this is going to cost you $400 for passengers and….

NURHACHI: Come on officer, it was a simple mistake…

COP: Sorry son, I have a job to do……

Nurhachi: Are you sure you can't make an exception.

COP: Listen you little…..

The cop gasped in surprise as he saw Nurhachi's face. In its place there was a hideous, red face.

Nurhachi grabbed the cop with his tendrils and lifted him up.

The rest of the team gasped in surprise.

ICE: Dude! No!

COP: I….I suppose….I c…could let you off with a warning.

NURHACHI: Thank you officer, I appreciate your kindness…

Nurhachi dropped the cop down and drove off.

PROJECT: Are….you…..OUT OF YOUR MIND NUR!!!

ICE: Ultimate E is NOT going to like this.

NUR: C'mon Ice, that cop was being an A-hole.

"Beep beep"

Ultimate E was summoning them to Ultimate Central.

ICE: Ah, the master beckons.

Nurhachi went and parked his car and Ice pressed the button on his watch to activate the portal to Ultimate Central.

They arrived, as usual at the mansion door in the piece of cyber space called Ultimate Central. They entered the mansion and Ultimate E greeted them.

ULTIMATE E: Hello team.

Ice whispered to Nurhachi

ICE: You're lucky; Ultimate E must not have been watching you with that cop. He doesn't look angry or anything.

NURHACHI: Let's hope so.

ULTIMATE E: I called you here because we have a situation again.

ICE: We're out of toilet paper in the bathrooms and you can't leave UC to get some more?

ULTIMATE E: Ice, please, I'm not in the mood today.

ICE: No ones ever in the mood for toilet paper.

ULTIMATE E: Try to stay with me here, Ice

ICE: Yup

ULTIMATE E: Now, we have another member who has been given super powers. This time it's Baxter. He was given his powers a few days ago.

ICE: So why you only telling us now?

ULTIMATE E: I was giving you 4 a break after Goodwill's attack on America. And I wasn't sure if Baxter was gonna be on our side or not. You see, he's got growth powers. He decided to use these powers to fight crime and protect innocents.

PROJECT: Hey, Alright!!!! We're going to get a new member?

ULTIMATE E: Well, when fighting crime, he kept on destroying buildings because of his size. He caused more damage then he was trying to prevent. The citizens started to hate him and the cops are trying to bring him down.

ICE: Oh, ok so are we going to help him control his powers then?

ULTIMATE E: Not quite Ice, you see, last night Baxter got drunk.

PROJECT: Oh dear…

ULTIMAE E: He got drunk and decided that if the public was gonna make him out to be a menace, then he was going to become one. And now he's wrecking the city. Pushing over buildings and throwing cars around.

NURHACHI: Oooooooooh, so he's a bad guy

ULTIMATE E: Correct! I need you guys to capture him and bring him here for imprisonment.

PROJECT: We'll get 'em E.

ULTIMATE E: Good, but first. Nurhachi I need to talk to you for a second.

ICE: Oh man, guess he didn't miss it.

ULTIMATE E: I miss nothing Ice. Actually; I need to talk to you too. Project, you stay here with Eroz.

PROJECT: No….please...

ULTIMATE E: We won't be long.

Eroz turned to Project.

EROZ: Did you know…

Ultimate E walked into the computer room with Nurhachi and Ice and shut the door.

ULTIMATE E: Right guys, Nurhachi. I saw what you did with the cop today.

NURHACHI: Look E, I'm sorry; I can't even believe what I did. It just happened and…

ULTIMATE E: No Nurhachi. It wasn't your fault.

NUR: What?

ULTIMATE E: I've been doing some research and it's your mutated blood. It gets….heated up more quickly. It increases your temper to these levels. You basically need to cool down. Now, usually, for this kind of behaviour I would send you to the UC prison for not using your powers responsibly, but you're under the influence of your own powers. So that's why you're here Ice.

ICE: What? It's not my fault?

ULTIMATE E: Ice, focus here, I'm not saying it's your fault. What I'm trying to say here is that you need to stay with Nurhachi and keep his blood cooled down so these things don't happen.

ICE: Oh…..

ULTIMATE E: From now on Nurhachi, you stay with Ice at all times, because if anything like this happens again, your going to be keeping Goodwill company in the prison.

Ultimate E turned and walked back to Project and Eroz. Nurhachi and Ice followed.

EROZ: Did you know Barbie's last name is Robertson?

PROJECT: Ultimate E, finally.

ULTIMATE E: Ok guys, you better get going. Obviously Eroz will be staying here while the rest of you go fight Baxter.

ICE: Let's go guys.

Ultimate E then teleported Nurhachi, Ice and Project to New York City, where a 60 foot Baxter was causing chaos. He staggered around, and his voice was slurred.

BAXTER: This is what you get for not givin me my props.

Baxter kicked a car into a building.

NURHACHI: Project, lets finish this quickly with a Fastball Special.

PROJECT: Gotcha Nur.

Project picked up Nurhachi while Nurhachi turned his hands into giant hammers. He then threw him at Baxter. Baxter saw Nurhachi flying towards him and backhanded him across the city.

PROJECT: Dayyymmmm.

ICE: I got him.

Ice shot an beam of Ice at Baxters mouth and nose, attempting to make him pass out by not being able to breath, but Baxter just shook it off.

BAXTER: Whhyyrr you fightin me, I just want some r'spect.

Baxter went to step on them, but Project used his strength to stop Baxters foot coming down on them. Project then held on to Baxters foot and flipped him over. Baxter landed on an old church, crushing it beneath him.

ICE: Dudes! Watch out for civilians!!

PROJECT: The church was abandoned Ice.

Just as he said that, Baxter got back up, grabbed Project and threw him at Ice.

BAXTER: %$#^ OFF.

Project crashed into Ice, and Ice got knocked out in the process. Nurhachi made it back by this time and pounced on Baxters foot, and turned his hand into an axe and cut him.

BAXTER: Owww that stings.

Baxter kicked his foot, and once again, Nurhachi got kicked right across the city and hit a building. Nurhachi was down.

BAXTER: Damn beer, I need a piss…

PROJECT: Oh hell no. Screw this.

He pushed the button on Ice's watch.

PROJECT: Ultimate E, GET US OUT OF HERE!!!

With that, Ultimate E teleported Nur, Ice and PX2 back to UC.

PROJECT: Thanks man.

He looked at the monitor screen and saw Baxter urinating all over the place.

PROJECT: Whew…thank you very much.

ULTIMATE E: Project, the three of you must defeat Baxter.

Nurhachi stood up, he and Ice had regained consciousness by the time they got to Ultimate Central.

NURHACHI: He's too strong. If we gonna do this, we need to use our brains.

ICE: What you got in mind Nur?

NUR: OK. I'll go back there and distract Baxter while you…

Eroz entered the room eating some peanuts.

NUR: Eroz, I need a formula for a drink that will put someone to sleep.

Eroz started spazzing out, choking on peanuts in the process.

ICE: Should we help him.

NUR: He'll be fine. When he comes to and tells us the answer I need you and Project to go with him to make the drink. Ice, you need to make a giant cup out of Ice and fill it with peer and that sleeping formula. Then Project, you need to give it too him as an "apology offering". Then, when he falls asleep, we'll bring him here and imprison him.

ICE: Great idea Nur, lets go.

Nurhachi went to the teleportation pad back to New York.

Baxter had caused even more havoc. And he had some blonde girl in his hand.

BAXTER: mmmmmm ********!

Nurhachi grabbed the girl with his tendrils and took her to safety.

BAXTER: You STOLE MY ********

Baxter punched down onto Nurhachi, but Nurhachi jumped out the way. Nur started swinging around, leading Baxter away from the croud.

BAXTER: You wont get away you little freak.

Baxter then swatted Nurhachi down hard, then threw a truck on top of him. Nurhachi changed his hand into a shield to block most of the impact, but was still badly hurt.

BAXTER: Time to DIE!!!

Just then, Project showed up with a giant ice mug full of "special beer".

PROJECT: Baxter, we're sorry, we're all sorry. Please take this as a token of our apology.

BAXTER: mmmmmmmm beeeeeer.

Baxter took the cup and skulled it down.

BAXTER: Ewwwww. That's some nasty shi……..

Baxter fell asleep. As he passed out, he subconsciously changed back to normal size. Project scooped him up and took him back to UC.

ICE: Good news E, we got him.

Ultimate E looked grim.

PROJECT: Whats wrong E?

ULTIMATE E: There is a new member with powers….

ICE: Who?

Ultimate E looked at Ice

ULTIMATE E: The Man Without Fear, XT

PROJECT: Oh….dear God no……..

TO BE CONTINUED…………

Latest posts

Back