Ultimate Central: The Fanfic

Nurhachi

UC.bmp

Solicitation:

ULTIMATE CENTRAL #0: ORIGINS

An argument between XT and GW racks up the post count to unbearable levels and crashes the Ultimate Central website, letting loose hidden super powers that UltimateE had been keeping locked up in the site for years. Slowly, the powers start leaking into the members of Ultimate Central. Some will use these powers for good, others for evil.

Nurhachi, ProjectX2 and Icemastertron are the first of UC to recieve there powers. Called in by UltimateE, they are given the task to save the world from the evil UC members....

WOOT! I hope the evil members mutate into squirrels and stuff.

I heard that Trevor Hairsine is drawing this. We should see it sometime around 2043.

I hope E turns out to be the whole mastermind of this whole thing... And we take him down and take over the site...

You'd better watch it...he who controls the subnics controls your fate.

We'll see about that when I have superpowers... Or maybe we won't...

TheManWithoutFear said:
:lol:

Ok, I see you leapord, you've got spots... and I'll be your bad guy...

You'll just have to wait and see if your a good guy or bad, :p

#0 is just the origin tho, and only Ice, Project and i will be in it, the rest of you guys will be in later issues. Expect one or 2 members of UC to gain powers in each issue.

EDIT

Of course, UltimateE will be in it as well

Last edited:
No need for fan fic awards this year - I'm awarding all of the awards to Nurhachi for this story. Unless I get killed off.

Lol. I'd love for E to look like the Wtacher.

Interesting very interesting. Dude I hope E beast the living crap out of everyone and then I....nevermind.

Well I guess Rene's going to be the Green Goblin? lsjl is Longshot? MWOF is DD?

Well Nur said up above that the first issue was our origins. So I don't think theres going to be much bloodshed. But I would like to see a group called the "Newbies" who get wasted straight away...

hehe, i think that would be ok. Although I insist on having the most pathetic powers of any hero ever, should i even be a 'hero':D

And a really dumb costume

That'd be cool. Is this Origin's the issue Ice gave me to read AGES ago? cos I liked that one. I liked that one alot.

E as secret Watcher guarding super powers. Nuff Said.

Super-Kudo's to whoever made the cover (Nurhachi?). Its awesome. Absofreakinlutely awesome.

Oh and E, Proj told me the other night he wants his new Subnic to be "Boy With Some Fear"

Caduceus said:
That'd be cool. Is this Origin's the issue Ice gave me to read AGES ago? cos I liked that one. I liked that one alot.

No, this one is different. The one Ice gave you was the one that we were gonna write when we were havin the ol Nur/Ice/GW vs LSJL/XT war, but that one has been scrapped. This one will include most (if not all) the characters from ultimate central. The founding team is nurhachi, ice and project with Ultimate E as a sort of Professor X/Nick Fury type character, but the roster will expand as the issues go on.

Caduceus said:
Super-Kudo's to whoever made the cover (Nurhachi?). Its awesome. Absofreakinlutely awesome.

Thanks dude :)

On a side note, i hope i dont dissapoint you all with this story, this is my first fanfic im attempting

Last edited:
Nurhachi said:
No, this one is different. The one Ice gave you was the one that we were gonna write when we were havin the ol Nur/Ice/GW vs LSJL/XT war, but that one has been scrapped. This one will include most (if not all) the characters from ultimate central. The founding team is nurhachi, ice and project with Ultimate E as a sort of Professor X/Nick Fury type character, but the roster will expand as the issues go on.

OK. Sounds interesting. I'll look forward to it. Any idea when it'll be up??

I actually have just about finished writing it, so #0 will be here soon. I wont be able to be on the net again till sunday (NZ) so maybe saturday in america. Maybe sunday. Monday at the latest

Latest posts

Back