Ultimate Central: The Flash Cartoon

Re: Ultimate Central... The Flash!!!!

Ice said:
Ok...

I was only kidding....

:?
Its just that you cant really point out any non-technical problems, I already know them all.

Random said:
Its just that you cant really point out any non-technical problems, I already know them all.
I know....hence "kidding"....

Ultimatedjf, woops! Thanks for that. :p

Ice said:
I NEED MORE!!!

I...MUST...HAVE....MOOOOOOOORE!!!

:crazy:
My god calm down I;m not ever that good. I think I have a stalker on my hands. Check out Newgrounds or something they have some seriously funny stuff in there That Ive just recently discovered.

Sorry. Just really like your stuff. Mainly you're show. :oops:

I can't wait for the movie and the UC cartoon flash.

Ladies and gentleman, I proudly announce the first UC membver to get animated

THE DOCTOR IS IN!!!

DOC COMIC!!!
DocComic.jpg

Ice said:
Me next?! :D

Nice job, by the way.

DIrishB said:
Yeah, then do mine!

If you need to know what I look like, check out the avatar (which was done by Bass for the cover of one of his UC Fan Fic chapters). There's also a pic of me in the pictures thread, if you need it.
Yeah I'd rather not go searching through that picture thread, so I'm hoping people can just PM their pictures to me or repost them here. And Ice I need a picture from you before I can make it. Also need to know what you want to wear, eye color, etc.

HOLY CRAP, THAT'S AWESOME. OH MY GOD.

You freaking rule, Random!

Anybody recognize where the scarf and the overcoat come from? =D

Last edited:

Okay it took me 2 months but I finally got off my *** and did it, you better enjoy it!

Presenting the Topic Controller...

ICE!

IceMasterton2.jpg

And also, you know him, you love him, hes the master of time... lines and smeels of questionible materials...

DIRISHB!

DIrishB2.jpg

Random said:
Okay it took me 2 months but I finally got off my *** and did it, you better enjoy it!

Presenting the Topic Controller...

ICE!

IceMasterton2.jpg
AWESOME!

That is perfect! :D

:rockon:

Now presenting!!!

The mad scientisr we all know and love....

ULTIMATE HOUDE

UltimateHoude.jpg

and also the man with the plan...

PROJECTX2

ProjectX22.jpg

I'm in awe of how much that looks like me. That is a sweet job. :rockon:

Sweetness!

I can't wait for the first episode of this! Man, you rock! :rockon:

CASTING CALL!!!

For anyone would can record their voice to the computer and send the file via e-mail without delay

There are two guest roles availible in an Upcoming role in The College Years which has currently picked up production again. The roles are described as "Disciples of Bob" also in the upcoming episode I will add currently finished UC members in the background, but only the ones who contact me will have lines. Let it begin

Also if anyone has any ideas of what to do for a plot for Ultimate Central: The Flash please do share.

If I had a microphone, I would definitely do lines for you. Sadly, I don't, and I keep forgetting to buy a cheap one.

As for the UC plot, instead of adapting Law and Order or the Fanfic... I think it should be something original. Perhaps getting a whole lot of members together to create an awesomely funny story?

ProjectX2 said:
If I had a microphone, I would definitely do lines for you. Sadly, I don't, and I keep forgetting to buy a cheap one.

As for the UC plot, instead of adapting Law and Order or the Fanfic... I think it should be something original. Perhaps getting a whole lot of members together to create an awesomely funny story?
UC members meet up at the bar.

I have a mic. Can't say it'll be the best quality in the world, but I'd be glad ot try and help out.

Latest posts

Back