Ultimate Central: The Flash Cartoon

Re: Ultimate Central... The Flash!!!!

That's a good idea. Each episode could be the UC Members, in some weird and exciting setting.

Involving sexy parties.

But UC Members at the bar... that would be a good start. Imagine the drunken hi-jinks!

ProjectX2 said:
If I had a microphone, I would definitely do lines for you. Sadly, I don't, and I keep forgetting to buy a cheap one.

As for the UC plot, instead of adapting Law and Order or the Fanfic... I think it should be something original. Perhaps getting a whole lot of members together to create an awesomely funny story?
The Law and order was just an idea to through out there, but if I do get enough characters for it I'll make the intro just like that actual show. and the Fan fic I'll never do cause action is tough and I dont feel like trying

Baxter said:
UC members meet up at the bar.

I have a mic. Can't say it'll be the best quality in the world, but I'd be glad ot try and help out.
Alright cool, just give my your details and possibly a pic and Ill make you character, I'm definitely going to give the other role to Ice since he's my biggest fan on the site.

And you game me a possible idea for it, have us meet up at a comic convention and hilarity and parodies ensues. I can definitely form so jokes from that, it'll probably end up something like this though lesser quality and about comics. so if anyone has any go ideas to revolve around that or just funy jokes in general please do tell. Maybe we'll have a creative session in the chat one day

It would be awesome having a whole lot of us assemble to storm Bendis' booth. :lol:

Ultimate Houde said:
I got a funny skit in mind
Sweet PM it to me

And to Ice and Baxter, I'll be sending your lines later tonight

Random, I sent you an idea for a story about what you can do for a flash cartoon in a PM. Go check! :D

Presenting...

BAXTER

Baxter.jpg

Wow. I have seen Baxter's face. They look identical. You're incredibly good at this, Random.

My favorite episode of The College Years is episode 3 namely because of the court scene. And the beggining was funny as hell. :lol:

Finally!!! After months of production I've finally finished the 4th episode to the College, the first featuring membe of Ultimate Central, watch the background, you ma find someone you know.

Bob Is God?

Join the crew as they enter a spitirual journey to find the truth behind th man, Bob Saget. Plus masterbation jokes.​

Last edited:

w00t!

I got a role! Me is teh awesome!!!!111

The episode was great, too. Loved it!

Houde just submitted me a script which I think is fan-****ing-tastic!!!! I've officially green lit this tobe made under Random Films. I'm going to start gathering vioce clip and character designs. But it is indefinite when this will be finished, and with school starting up just dont expect it anytime soon.

So that's why I'll start on preproduction right away, and now the first part in the CASTING CALL:

I am looking for anybody with a mic on their computers and a vioce that can imitate these people, more will be added since I Houde wrote in more UC members, if any of them dont have a mic there will be a call for people to imitate them.

So here are the roles

David Spade
Annoucer #1
Brian Michael Bendis
Joe Quesada
Orson Scott Card
Crowd Person #1
Crowd Person #2
People for the crowd as a whole
Police Officer
Tom Cruise
N00b #1

This should be interesting

Last edited:

Random said:
Houde just submitted me a script which I think is fan-****ing-tastic!!!! I've officially green lit this tobe made under Random Films. I'm going to start gathering vioce clip and character designs. But it is indefinite when this will be finished, and with school starting up just dont expect it anytime soon.

So that's why I'll start on preproduction right away, and now the first part in the CASTING CALL:

I am looking for anybody with a mic on their computers and a vioce that can imitate these people, more will be added since I Houde wrote in more UC members, if any of them dont have a mic there will be a call for people to imitate them.

So here are the roles

David Spade
Annoucer #1
Brian Michael Bendis
Joe Quesada
Orson Scott Card
Crowd Person #1
Crowd Person #2
People for the crowd as a whole
Police Officer
Tom Cruise
N00b #1