Ultimate Central: The Movie

I'm going to buy this game. Just google for some file uploading programmes, you should eventually find a good one.

I'm waiting for Google to verify it, and then I'll have hosting. Until then, here's a description:

Ultimate Central is in the midst of a civil war, with the Rebellion facing the Mods. Two new members are recruited to the Rebellion: an advanced android, Goodwill, and a seemingly normal man, Doc Comic. ProjectX2, leader of the Rebellion, reveals something to Doc Comic that will change him and the Rebellion's view of the Mods forever.

And no, it's not centered around me. I used my character's origin to introduce some characters and get some back story on the Mods.

Last edited:
Suh-weet. Can't wait for this.

UltimateE said:
Suh-weet. Can't wait for this.
I will say this: you are pretty much the Darth Vader (without the father/wussy emo Anakin crap) of the planned UC Trilogy. You'll see why when I get the movie up.

Is this UC FanFic continuity? Or just your own wacky un-Nurhachified concepts?

...yeah, it doesn't sound like it. Whatever, sounds interesting to say the least.

Hrm.

(let me take this to point out that someone might be just a little bit of a hypocrit for criticizing my putting myself at the center of my storyarc in the UCFF, not sayin' who or anything, its just someone)

Dr.Strangefate said:
(let me take this to point out that someone might be just a little bit of a hypocrit for criticizing my putting myself at the center of my storyarc in the UCFF, not sayin' who or anything, its just someone)
Actually, ProjectX2 has the most screen time, followed by Goodwill. And the sequel (if the reception is warm) will be about the war and leading into it.

Last edited:
Doc Comic said:
Actually, ProjectX2 has the most screen time, followed by Goodwill. And the sequel (if the reception is warm) will be about the war and leading into it.

So it's basically Star Wars, but better. That's cool. :D

*shrug*

When's it going up?

And when can you at least reveal some more of the major players, to satisfy our hunger for knowledge.

I'll do teasers.

ProjectX2 is the leader of the Rebellion. He's very fit for a 65 year old and he looks (and sounds) like Sean Connery. Nobody knows why he's against the Mods, but rumor is that he and UltimateE used to be the best of friends in college.

Doc Comic said:
I'll do teasers.

ProjectX2 is the leader of the Rebellion. He's very fit for a 65 year old and he looks (and sounds) like Sean Connery. Nobody knows why he's against the Mods, but rumor is that he and UltimateE used to be the best of friends in college.

I'm only 55.

Heh, that means E is old as well!

TheManWithoutFear has been one of UltimateE's personal henchmen, as well as the commander of the Mods Army, at least for 16 years (and you'll find out why I say this). He says nothing and simply commands the army of the Mods with a cold, calculating fist. He is the third (or maybe even second) most seen character in the film.

Well. Huh.

You know I can't help but wonder why I'm alnost never included in these kind of things anymore. I'm one of the damn fogeys of the site and all I see are you young upstarts makin thingies of yerselves. I remember when we could say *** and **** without the swear filter.... and pop was a nickle a bottle.... yeah...

* passes out *

Latest posts

Back