Ultimate Colossus

XTFLyons said:
If I knew what any of them were in 616 I only know about Beast's catlike new thing and I could be wrong about this one but Rogue has the power to call forth any mutant ability she's ever absorbed...

Emma Frost gained the ability to turn herself into diamond form.

Iceman became ice - permenantly.

Now, I don't think Jean's secondary mutation was the Phoenix as this was a seperate entity within her, so she never had one.

Cyclops is yet to have one.

Beast had one, but in the Ultimate Universe they decided to say his fur came about due to Weapon X tinkering, now they were either enducing the second mutation or we are yet to have his second mutation - I am really looking forward to see when that happens.

Back on Colossus and him being gay, I don' think it really matters he's still my favourite mutant. Didn't he have a thing for Iceman or Wolverine? I believe his strength would be equal to the Thing but not the Hulk.

Its wolverine. Anyone in doubt needs to read the issue in Return of the King where the X-men are fighting Magneto.

Loyalty. For the Metal person to fight off the master of magnetism. nope, i'm still not convinced. My conviction isn't even wavering

It could have been out of friendship...

Well its not like its just there that there's evidence of Colossus liking Wolverine. When the two of them are working together and Colossus brings up talking about hidden feelings, and Wolvie insists that they should keep it inside. Also there's a bit with the two of them in the showers. It makes sense that Colossus would like the "bad boy" type, he has his own dark past with the Russian mob, and having killed Xavier's son.

What LS just said is what I'm talking about. There shouldn't be that with his character. It shouldn't make a difference whether or not Colossus is gay but, right now, it is making a ton of difference.

how's it making any difference... I don't write the comics I just read em and just cos he's gay doesn't mean I'm not reading them anymore... I already said I think they shouldn't have made him gay but what's done is done and there's no changing it so there is no difference

Latest posts

Back