Ultimate Colossus

Its making a difference because its stirring up speculation and, by extension, controversy.

longshotjimlee said:
I got a feeling that slowly but surely we shall soon have the 70s x-men forming the Astonishing x-men team.

Maybe after some "astonishing" tummy tucks and Botox injections?

Well, what did I say? It's more of a joke than character developement for Colossus, which I think is insulting his character. He's one of my favorites.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that its a joke, rather that it hasn't been developed almost at all. There wsa the mention and then nothing really since Angel joined. I think Vuaghn might have decided to ignore it so....looks like its dangling.

No, I don't think Vaughan is ignoring it. Anyone remember the short exchange between Colossus and Jean-Paul in Tempest?
In Cry Wolf we had Ali running after Colossus and he just felt annoyed. Of course, she might just not have been his type, but I thought he didn't respond because she's the wrong gender from his point of view.

And going with the "Lets have Everyone be really Sad!" technique Vaughn seems to like in UXM, I wouldnt be surprised if big n' shiny is a tad pissed off that Wolverine left the team.... Again.

Latest posts

Back