Ultimate Comics Avengers (Discussion & Spoilers)

i was thinking that too, but i mean, they aren't THAT...

oh forget it they are. Monster Spider-Man is going to be the one that dies.

I'm reading it out of morbid curiosity. But there have been several stories - which are you referring to?
Ultimate Avengers 3 #4
I'm curious as to what happened and would be glad for some spoilers :p
Scans of the ultimate universe are always late lately :(

Ultimate Avengers 3 #4
I'm curious as to what happened and would be glad for some spoilers :p
Scans of the ultimate universe are always late lately :(

The stories have been so forgettable that I don't have any idea off the top of my head. I'll try and look it up tonight.

Blade vs. Twilight is released..

Blade-Twilight.jpg

#4 Blade tells Fury, Starks, Danvers, and Avengers about Anthony. He was the one who trained Blade, Stick, and DD. He was turned into a vamp and grew to only care about self preservation and basic instinct pretty much. Nerd Hulk challenges Anthony for leadership and wins by decapitating Anthony. Cap shows up to join Nerd Hulk in Anthony's plan to unleash all the vamps on NY or SHIELD (i kinda got bored by the end.

So Greg and Tony are twins, Greg being older by 20 min. Also they are going to locate Anthony's armor by satellite and include Perun and Giant Men in the black ops

#4 Blade tells Fury, Starks, Danvers, and Avengers about Anthony. He was the one who trained Blade, Stick, and DD. He was turned into a vamp and grew to only care about self preservation and basic instinct pretty much. Nerd Hulk challenges Anthony for leadership and wins by decapitating Anthony. Cap shows up to join Nerd Hulk in Anthony's plan to unleash all the vamps on NY or SHIELD (i kinda got bored by the end.

So Greg and Tony are twins, Greg being older by 20 min. Also they are going to locate Anthony's armor by satellite and include Perun and Giant Men in the black ops

That sounds quite lame, I was really hoping Stark would be Kang

Last edited:
Same here. I would have at least wanted it to be established that they were supposedly half brothers as Greg/Kang could have suggested to everyone or something like that

...wat

The comic's overall quality notwithstanding, I couldn't help but chuckle at the beginning's Twilight bit.

UA 3 #5 was a lot better than the last one. Perun was no match for Vampire-Nerd-Hulk though.
I hope there will be a blood-bath for the #6, oh and by the way, kill the Hulk clone too.

It was pretty stupid. Classic Millar where he builds up a good guy, then kills him almost as quickly.

Just to show how badass the villain is.

Tony Stark is a vamp now, along with several of the Giant men. This is going to end in a Dues Ex Machina.

And pretty much be stupid.

do we need a new thread for Ultimate Avengers vs New Ultimates?

(that is such a ridiculous title, what happened to making titles short and snappy?)

So what do you guys think will happen with Hawkeye. He is on the cover of issue 4 with the Avengers. He is a Fury loyalist which we know, so do you think he will betray the Ultimates?

Latest posts

Back