Ultimate Conspiracy, Galactus, and the Origin of Mutanity

Bass said:
Note I said trilogy, not just Earth X one-hit wonder boy.

Maybe one day when I'm old and sitting in a nursing home I will read Universe and Paradise. Only then will I be able to devote my entire essense to trying to understand it. Because that's what it will take.

We can't all be geniuses like you. :roll:

:D

:eek: Ice just reminded me that your a squirrel too Goodwill....you nearly had me there :evil:

I will eliminate you motherlover!

I'm only about halfway thru reading all the TPB's and I was wondering if Bass' original idea was possible anymore?. It's real kick *** and Marvel should definately do this or something similar.

Frapalino said:
I'm only about halfway thru reading all the TPB's and I was wondering if Bass' original idea was possible anymore?. It's real kick *** and Marvel should definately do this or something similar.

I'm thinking there's still validity to his theory. I don't know though, I'd probably have to sit down and re-read all the Ultimate TPBs like you are to pick up on any Conspiracy hints. I mean it has been something that Bendis especially has been building up for years now with the whole super-soldier thing, so we'll see. It seems to have been forgotten recently, but maybe it will tie into the whole Gah Lak Tus trilogy and its just not obvious.

The Conspiracy is that the Ultimate Universe is really a universe created by 616 Franklin Richards. However, once the top dogs at Marvel decided that the Ultimate Universe was not some silly gimmick, but rather very profitable, they told Bendis to can the idea. This was around the time of the Carnage arc, and Bendis decided to take a crap on his own work to get revenge on Marvel. He was also the one that secretly hired Card to write UIM. None of this worked, and now everything's right as rain again (With the exception of UIM).

At least, that's what I got out of it. :wink:

Lynx said:
The Conspiracy is that the Ultimate Universe is really a universe created by 616 Franklin Richards. However, once the top dogs at Marvel decided that the Ultimate Universe was not some silly gimmick, but rather very profitable, they told Bendis to can the idea. This was around the time of the Carnage arc, and Bendis decided to take a crap on his own work to get revenge on Marvel. He was also the one that secretly hired Card to write UIM. None of this worked, and now everything's right as rain again (With the exception of UIM).

At least, that's what I got out of it. :wink:

MWoF would go crazy and storm Marvel HQ, killing writers, editors, and random interns just for the hell of it. He would then find Bendis and gouge out his eyes and have relations with said eye sockets (thats the best way I could think to put it and couldn't leave it out as MWoF truly would do exactly that).

Three weeks later, the same happens at DC comics HQ, and MWoF takes control of what is left of Marvel and relaunches the Ultimate line with a new Ultimate Daredevil ongoing, which has the largest creative team ever assembled on one comic book. This is all done to allow the book to ship every week, 52 books per year. By 2008 Ultimate Daredevil will have more titles in its ongoing and spin-off titles that it's total issues will outnumber ALL other Ultimate books combined. Also, the ending of the Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine mini is changed and the Hulk eats Wolverine's head, but the adamantium skull was able to withstand the Hulk's gamma-rancid stomach and intestinal juices. So the skull becomes lodged in the Hulk's lower intestines. Eventually, most of Wolverine's skin grows back and the end result is that for the first time in history someone (Hulk) will literally have another's head (Wolverine's) in their ***. The most fitting end in MWoF's opinion.

DIrishB said:
MWoF would go crazy and storm Marvel HQ, killing writers, editors, and random interns just for the hell of it. He would then find Bendis and gouge out his eyes and have relations with said eye sockets (thats the best way I could think to put it and couldn't leave it out as MWoF truly would do exactly that).

Three weeks later, the same happens at DC comics HQ, and MWoF takes control of what is left of Marvel and relaunches the Ultimate line with a new Ultimate Daredevil ongoing, which has the largest creative team ever assembled on one comic book. This is all done to allow the book to ship every week, 52 books per year. By 2008 Ultimate Daredevil will have more titles in its ongoing and spin-off titles that it's total issues will outnumber ALL other Ultimate books combined. Also, the ending of the Ultimate Hulk vs. Wolverine mini is changed and the Hulk eats Wolverine's head, but the adamantium skull was able to withstand the Hulk's gamma-rancid stomach and intestinal juices. So the skull becomes lodged in the Hulk's lower intestines. Eventually, most of Wolverine's skin grows back and the end result is that for the first time in history someone (Hulk) will literally have another's head (Wolverine's) in their ***. The most fitting end in MWoF's opinion.

MWoF is my hero.

You just know Ultimate Origin is going to be a cheap, 3 years too late version of this thread.

:shock:

... God Bless America

You just know Ultimate Origin is going to be a cheap, 3 years too late version of this thread.

Are you kidding? I'd welcome that with open arms.

It won't be nearly as good.

Latest posts

Back