Ultimate Conspiracy, Galactus, and the Origin of Mutanity

Just had a thought - where is Ultimate Captain Universe?

Now there's a weapon to strike down Galactus.

Bass said:
Just had a thought - where is Ultimate Captain Universe?

Now there's a weapon to strike down Galactus.

:lol:

...i really hope you're kidding. :shock:

But it would be funny to see Ultimate Peter Parker as Captain Universe. Women's bras would vanish for miles around. :D

Well, maybe not Parker as Captain Universe. It's just an entity.

You never know................................

DigiEmissary said:

...i really hope you're kidding. :shock:

But it would be funny to see Ultimate Peter Parker as Captain Universe. Women's bras would vanish for miles around. :D

The Captain said:
so do you think ultimate silver surfer will show up in ultimate arrival or in uff???

At this particular point in time (in between Nightmare & Secret), I am not expecting to see Surfer at all. I think Vision filled that role.

I bet you that Silver Surfer will show up later in the Trilogy in a different role... because Silver Surfer is a part of the Marvel Legend, and they're trying to fast track a movie. Maybe he's a survivor of one of those destroyed civilizations who pops back to save the day... or maybe he -IS- still herald in the traditional 616 sense.

I always thought the heralds simply were to keep people away from Big and Purply while he ate the planet.... maybe im an idiot, but still. I expect Noran Radd to pop up sooner or later.

Hey, I'm not judging. Maybe Ultimate Galactus is gay.

And black.

And chinese.

And hispanic.

And in a wheelchair.

I was chinese for ages when I first saw a Bruce Lee film.
And Lionel Blair also had a massive effect on me as a child.

He can't come within 3 miles of my house now, thank the heavens.

anyone notice that the spine on the tpb is purple????
im guessing that is hinting that galactus will still remain purple(partly)...

i flipped through this one earlier and i wasnt interested enough to buy it (maybe when i get my next pay check) but it appeared to be semi interesting but lacked consistent pacing in some issues....it looks to be a lot better than ultimate six might i add...

anyone expect captain marvel to take on galactus??? or will it be the x-men, ff, and the ultimates joining together??

Last edited:
The Captain said:
it looks to be a lot better than ultimate six might i add...

Nightmare is infinitely better than Six.

I wouldn't say infinitely, I did like Ult. Six, but I do understand that I'm in the minority there.

And you know, i think a certain purpleness to galactus is ok, certain references to his previous form need to be there. Damn, I think I may pull out a sketchbook tomorrow in a free moment and doodle what I reckon he should look like.

Six was fine. It just had a cheap, cop-out ending. Like a lot of Bendis' stories, I'm sad to say. Man needs to work on his endings. Great build-ups, lack luster pay offs.

ultimate seven

Bass said:
Six was fine. It just had a cheap, cop-out ending. Like a lot of Bendis' stories, I'm sad to say. Man needs to work on his endings. Great build-ups, lack luster pay offs.

I want to add one thing before this turns into an ultimate six thread...
my biggest problem with that book (besides the art..im not fond of hairsines spidey faces at all, nor the coloring of the book, and thats not just cause im used to bagley....hairsines ultimate nightmare work shines over the ultimate six work....) was that it was made as a spider-man story but the ultimates played more key roles in it overall than spidey...he had his mask off the whole time and as you said, the ending was highly disappointing... the story was very slow and i bought the trade soley to find out the connection with harry and the hobgoblin arc ...the sixth member was spidey and while that was original, i still wanted a legit sixth member....

Latest posts

Back