Ultimate Conspiracy, Galactus, and the Origin of Mutanity

Spade said:
ok prob relli dumb question but if EVERYTHING is connected to defending earth fro galactus or somithing in that area will there be another "bigger picture" story after that??? or just normal issues?

I don't have any idea what you're asking. I don't even know what "ok prob relli" is.

Spade said:
ok prob relli dumb question but if EVERYTHING is connected to defending earth fro galactus or somithing in that area will there be another "bigger picture" story after that??? or just normal issues?
I try to stay out of speculation threads like this because it calls for one big Ultimate Universe Conspiracy that IT IS WAAAAY TO early for. But yeah, what he's trying to say is everything we've come to have known so far is for prepping for Galactus.

Spade said:

I completely understand what he's saying. :)

But what I'm thinking is that if Gah Lak Tus' big arrival in the Ultimate Universe is indeed the reasons for a lot of things, then you have the fall-out of that revelation. I mean, the Ultimate universe will continue with 'normal issues' in the sense that the only stuff to do with Gah Lak Tus is the trilogy, other than that, the series continue at their own pace. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a follow-up in the same vein, with more of the origins of the Ultimate universe being further and further explored as time goes by. I'd think this is more like the first act or starting point. We'll see. But regardless, it shouldn't alter the Ultimate titles much at all (especially since The Ultimates 2 takes place after Ultimate Galactus and there's not even a mention of it so far - which is a good thing, I think).

No, that's not what I meant...

Like, if someone were to create these precautions or set them into motion, they would have to know about the imminent threat, right? Someone way before even Captain America was around had to know about Galactus. This person would have to be on Earth and very intelligent.

Exactly. For all we know, such a role could be fulfilled by Uatu the Watcher. I'm certain we've not seen the top of the Ultimate food chain.

Yeah, this is a good thing to bring up... Bendis and Millar both said that they had a particular person sitting on top of the food chain (As Bass put it... Nice ;)) and they had also said that it wasn't Fury. So, where are we now that our biggest option is out of the picture?

Goodwill said:
and they had also said that it wasn't Fury. So, where are we now that our biggest option is out of the picture?

Think bigger. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger.

I have been fasting and praying that we dont see the watcher in the UU and if we do then at least just have him as a member of a curious race and not this big celestial orgin of the universe thing. Oh and that reminds me celestials are gay. they are of the devil. If they are introduced i will personally ask why thay did such a thing. As to who I think is on the top of the food chain i am not entirelly sure but i am leaning towards cancer man.......... no im not quite sure but it will be good

Spade said:
I have been fasting and praying that we dont see the watcher in the UU and if we do then at least just have him as a member of a curious race and not this big celestial orgin of the universe thing. Oh and that reminds me celestials are gay. they are of the devil. If they are introduced i will personally ask why thay did such a thing. As to who I think is on the top of the food chain i am not entirelly sure but i am leaning towards cancer man.......... no im not quite sure but it will be good

Dude, in the Earth X trilogy, the Celestials rock.

Latest posts

Back