Ultimate Daredevil Rogues

The Overlord said:
Also I guess its obvious that both The Hand and Typhoid Mary should have reocuring roles.

I'd imagine. Where most of Ultimate Daredevil would be more Ultimate/Realistic this is where his life really gets into a more mystical element. Not one that overpowers the whole Ult. Daredevil Mythology but just a relief from the more down to Earth pyscho villains. Besides we're talking about Ninjas and Moonie loves those.

Ultimate Jigsaw- I know Jigsaw is a Punisher villain, but since its even more unlikely that Punisher will get a Ultimate title than DD and Punisher should make a fair amount of guest appearances in a Ultimate DD title I'm using him anyway.

Billy Russo known as "the hansome hitman" worked for the syndicate that offed Punisher's family. Billy Russo also had a son and wife who he really loves and who are unaware of of his criminal career. His bosses told him to kill the Punisher.

The Punisher kills Billy's crew and pushes Russo through a plate glass window to send a message to the syndicate.Billy's face is now deformed, the only the way to save it is through radical reconstruction surgery. Billy's face now looks like a looks like a jigsaw puzzle.

Billy comes home to find out his wife and son have left him having found out about his mafia ties after the glass plate event made the news. Billy Russo
takes the name "Jigsaw" and he now has only one purpose in life, to get revenge on the Punisher.

Jigsaw is able to create a moderately powerful syndicate and begins to declare war on the Punisher. (This because the other mafia bosees want to get rid of the Punisher but don't want to take him on their selves, for obvious reasons, so they are supporting Jigsaw's insane little campaign.) Punisher of course has escaped from prison and begins cutting a bloodly path through NYC's mafia structure. Now Daredevil has to get in the way, before Punisher and Jigsaw's little war leaves the streets littered with corpses.

Last edited:
TheManWithoutFear said:
Good deal. Love the way Daredevil isn't centralized but will play a major role in the character.

Thanks man.

I think it be cool if during that arc (which I would call "Warzone") DD saves Punisher's life.

Punisher is busting up a crack house, but it is a trap. Jigsaw has a video rely in the crack house and has it rigged it to explode, taking Punisher, along with the gang running the crack house out. DD comes apon the crackhouse and saves Punisher's life. DD has drop Punisher off to save the other gang members.

Punisher returns the favour when some of Jigsaw's punks are about to shoot DD and Punisher kills them.

I don't know what Jigsaw's fate at the end of the arc should be, either Punisher should kill Jigsaw or DD knocks out Punisher and saves Jigsaw's life.

Alos it be interesting if Kingpin was the one who was secretly funding Jigsaw and his crew, creating a mafia anti Punisher task force without personally getting involved.

The Overlord said:
Thanks man.

I think it be cool if during that arc (which I would call "Warzone") DD saves Punisher's life.

Punisher is busting up a crack house, but it is a trap. Jigsaw has a video rely in the crack house and has it rigged it to explode, taking Punisher, along with the gang running the crack house out. DD comes apon the crackhouse and saves Punisher's life. DD has drop Punisher off to save the other gang members.
It's all deadly.

The Overlord said:
Punisher returns the favour when some of Jigsaw's punks are about to shoot DD and Punisher kills them.
hmm. I find it flawed. Daredevil knows when someone's gonna take him out. So we're gonna have to work our way around that.

The Overlord said:
I don't know what Jigsaw's fate at the end of the arc should be, either Punisher should kill Jigsaw or DD knocks out Punisher and saves Jigsaw's life.
I like the latter better. That way Daredevil is more involved in the story. Jigsaw can come back and if not plague Daredevil then Punisher. And It would lock up the relationship between DD and Punisher as "enemies".

The Overlord said:
Also it be interesting if Kingpin was the one who was secretly funding Jigsaw and his crew, creating a mafia anti Punisher task force without personally getting involved.
Damn that would be nice.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It's all deadly.

hmm. I find it flawed. Daredevil knows when someone's gonna take him out. So we're gonna have to work our way around that.

I like the latter better. That way Daredevil is more involved in the story. Jigsaw can come back and if not plague Daredevil then Punisher. And It would lock up the relationship between DD and Punisher as "enemies".

Damn that would be nice.

"It's all deadly" what does that mean? Anyway DD would leave Punisher on the ground because he is a little woozy after the explosion and figures the cops came handle Frank after that, while he saves the other gang members, but Frank recovers quickly and escapes the scene.

Also I think Punisher should somehow save DD's life later in the arc. DD has his super senses yes, but even he is not perfect, he's still human.I think DD could be taken out by a very lucky punk. The set up could be a little different, but I would want Punisher to somehow save DD's life.

Also I agree with you that the second option is better, but think Jigsaw only last two arcs if he's actively going after the Punisher.

Also I like the idea of Kingpin funding Jigsaw, in some ways Punisher presents a even greater threat to his organization than Spidey and DD. Kingpin would want to get rid of Punisher, but certainly not want to get personally involved if at possible because it is a dangerous and "messy task. That's Kingpin would fund Jigsaw, what's the best way to fight a fanatic like Punisher, get another fanatic like Jigsaw to do the job.

Ultimate Sewer King- The Sewer King is the "ruler" of the underdwellers, a group of homeless people who live in the city's sewer system. He started off just another underdweller when he was born, but grew up to be a strong and ruthless man and violently took control of the underdwellers. He now treats the underdwellers as his slaves.

He forces them to steal for him and eats almost all the food his "subjects" gather, leaving only enough for the other underdwellers to barely survive on. He enough forces a most pretty female underdwellert to be his "queen" (sex slave). When he gets bored with his queen, he feeds her to his gators and selects a new one. Sewer King carries around a spiked club and bears remarable likeness to Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin.

TheManWithoutFear said:
If you guys would like to tell me which ones you like more than others that'd be cool

Yeah, Ultimate Echo. The deaf gild who can memorize anything she sees. She's a wonderful villain for DD. The blind vs. the deaf.

Ultimate Bullet- After DD defeats the Hand on Nick Fury's behalf, other government officals become worried that Fury is becoming too powerful. They send one of their most powerful agents, code named Bullet to kill DD and Fury. Bullet is known for his amazing strength and speed. Can DD and Fury defeat him before its too late?

The Overlord said:
Ultimate Bullet- After DD defeats the Hand on Nick Fury's behalf, other government officals become worried that Fury is becoming too powerful. They send one of their most powerful agents, code named Bullet to kill DD and Fury. Bullet is known for his amazing strength and speed. Can DD and Fury defeat him before its too late?
I was trying to think of an ultimization for him. Good work.

Ultimate Wild Boys- The Wild Boys are a street gang that operate in Hell's Kitchen. They act as low level enforcers for the Kingpin, selling his drugs, stealing cars and dropping them off to the Kingpin's chop shops. The Wild boys are run by two thugish brothers that go by the nick names Jet and Spit.
Daredevil busts up the Wild Boys after Mickey o'Connor tries to join them.

Last edited:
I want to tweak with Ultimate Purple Man while we're at it. I don't think he should constantly be Purple but when he uses his powers his skin turns a shade of purple... because of the effects of however he got his powers. We should also rework that somehow. We need to distinguish Purple Man and Mr. Fear because I think it's redundant that the two of them both get their powers/primary weapons from accidents in a labs.

All right there's gonna be some conflicts especially with Purple Man because their origins contain elements from my own UDD mythos.

Ultimate Purple Man - Zebediah Killgrave was just one of Owl's thugs no more important to the next guy. Zebediah would always take care to add a little extra to any of his jobs. On many instances when Owl sent his men to take care of unloyal friends Zebediah might even stay behind and rape some of the wives or daughters and stealing some extra loot.
When Kingpin was out of commission because of Spider-Man, Owl took advantage and began making his moves on Kingpin's territories. This complicated many things. Frank Castle's life was destroyed and corruption was running through the police circut. One of Owl's main operations was drugs. A new drug he was starting to manufacture was in the form of an addictive pill called "indigo ice". When the events Ultimate Team-Up #6,7,8 tied up, Daredevil decided to go after the source. His campaign against The Owl began and he struck hard. One place in particular was one of Owl's warehouses we're "Indigo Ice" was produced. Containers of the drug in a liquid form was housed there also. When Daredevil attacked, Zebediah was part of the company assigned to guard it. In the confusion one of the tanks burst and Zebediah was knocked unconscience soaking it all up. Arrests were made the production was shut down.

Throughout the next few months at Ryker's. Strange things began happening for Killgrave. Everyone listened to him and when he really concentrated he could make anyone do what he wanted. The only side effect was his skin tone would turn a subtle shade of Purple. He took advantage of this and found that getting out was easier than getting in. Like he was everyone's best friend they opened the doors for him and Zebediah Killgrave was a free man.

And he sees Karen and wants her and wants to make Daredevil's life a living hell.... and chaos ensues....

Ultimate Mr. Fear - ***an or Cranston... doesn't matter. Pyschiatrist with a fetish for fear. By day he does his job like any other normal citizen but he can't wait for the night to draw near when he masquerade's as Mr. Fear.

Here's my thought. No showy flashy whatever no "fear gas". Just a man who pyschologically gets in your head. I'm inspired by the movie "Scream" Fear takes his victims and just tortures them and is more or less of a serial killer when he wants to induce fear he uses these pills like he'll use in my annual idea. This guy's three ****s away from a straight jacket and just terrorizes his victims.

TheManWithoutFear said:
All right there's gonna be some conflicts especially with Purple Man because their origins contain elements from my own UDD mythos.

Ultimate Purple Man - Zebediah Killgrave was just one of Owl's thugs no more important to the next guy. Zebediah would always take care to add a little extra to any of his jobs. On many instances when Owl sent his men to take care of unloyal friends Zebediah might even stay behind and rape some of the wives or daughters and stealing some extra loot.
When Kingpin was out of commission because of Spider-Man, Owl took advantage and began making his moves on Kingpin's territories. This complicated many things. Frank Castle's life was destroyed and corruption was running through the police circut. One of Owl's main operations was drugs. A new drug he was starting to manufacture was in the form of an addictive pill called "indigo ice". When the events Ultimate Team-Up #6,7,8 tied up, Daredevil decided to go after the source. His campaign against The Owl began and he struck hard. One place in particular was one of Owl's warehouses we're "Indigo Ice" was produced. Containers of the drug in a liquid form was housed there also. When Daredevil attacked, Zebediah was part of the company assigned to guard it. In the confusion one of the tanks burst and Zebediah was knocked unconscience soaking it all up. Arrests were made the production was shut down.

Throughout the next few months at Ryker's. Strange things began happening for Killgrave. Everyone listened to him and when he really concentrated he could make anyone do what he wanted. The only side effect was his skin tone would turn a subtle shade of Purple. He took advantage of this and found that getting out was easier than getting in. Like he was everyone's best friend they opened the doors for him and Zebediah Killgrave was a free man.

And he sees Karen and wants her and wants to make Daredevil's life a living hell.... and chaos ensues....

Ultimate Mr. Fear - ***an or Cranston... doesn't matter. Pyschiatrist with a fetish for fear. By day he does his job like any other normal citizen but he can't wait for the night to draw near when he masquerade's as Mr. Fear.

Here's my thought. No showy flashy whatever no "fear gas". Just a man who pyschologically gets in your head. I'm inspired by the movie "Scream" Fear takes his victims and just tortures them and is more or less of a serial killer when he wants to induce fear he uses these pills like he'll use in my annual idea. This guy's three ****s away from a straight jacket and just terrorizes his victims.

Interesting Purple Man idea.

As for Mr. Fear, its interesting as well, it should be Alan instead of Larry. Cranston sounds too much like Crane and you want to avoid comparsions to Scarecrow if possible. I guess he still wears a skull mask? But now see how does Mr. Fear make DD take his fear pills?

The Overlord said:
I guess he still wears a skull mask? But now see how does Mr. Fear make DD take his fear pills?

Yeah he still wears a skull mask but I'm still going with his urban street look... I'm actually inspired by teen slasher films and think the bulk of his work could be like that. Then I thought how would the scream killers compare to Daredevil? Then I thought about the recent DD: Father arc and thought it is possible that DD could have trouble catching a serial killer.

As for how he takes the pills. They could be odorless and fast acting and he could somehow get them into Matt Murdock's food crushed up or something so that while Matt's on a date with Karen they start working which ties into his problem with Karen and her thinking he's afraid to commit because he becomes distracted. Again, this ultimate version isn't big on the fear gas or needing toxins. He's pure badass pyscho and does most of his stuff on his own but he does have a the knowledge of some of these pills because he's a doctor.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Yeah he still wears a skull mask but I'm still going with his urban street look... I'm actually inspired by teen slasher films and think the bulk of his work could be like that. Then I thought how would the scream killers compare to Daredevil? Then I thought about the recent DD: Father arc and thought it is possible that DD could have trouble catching a serial killer.

As for how he takes the pills. They could be odorless and fast acting and he could somehow get them into Matt Murdock's food crushed up or something so that while Matt's on a date with Karen they start working which ties into his problem with Karen and her thinking he's afraid to commit because he becomes distracted. Again, this ultimate version isn't big on the fear gas or needing toxins. He's pure badass pyscho and does most of his stuff on his own but he does have a the knowledge of some of these pills because he's a doctor.

The only thing is unless Mr. Fear knows DD secret ID it be next to impossible for him to psyche DD without toxins and even then a few toxins would be helpful. Ultimate DD would still be almost fearless and only inside information or fear toxins would allow Mr. Fear to effect DD. But I still think Ultimate Mr. Fear should be Alan F-agan, just to avoid any Crane/Cranston comparsions.

Also my Ultimate Death-Stalker idea is very similar to your Mr. Fear idea, a serial killer who comes in kills his victims (the homeless) and leaves not a trace. The only difference is Death-Stalker would wear a ski mask, trench coat and fedora instead of a skull mask (as well as a Shield device he was able to obtain through bribery, that allows him to phase through objects and grants him his death touch).When DD finally catches him, Sterling is able to use his family's money and connections to stay out of jail and contiue his killing spree.

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
The only thing is unless Mr. Fear knows DD secret ID it be next to impossible for him to psyche DD without toxins and even then a few toxins would be helpful. Ultimate DD would still be almost fearless and only inside information or fear toxins would allow Mr. Fear to effect DD. But I still think Ultimate Mr. Fear should be Alan F-agan, just to avoid any Crane/Cranston comparsions.

Also my Ultimate Death-Stalker idea is very similar to your Mr. Fear idea, a serial killer who comes in kills his victims (the homeless) and leaves not a trace. The only difference is Death-Stalker would wear a ski mask, trench coat and fedora instead of a skull mask (as well as a Shield device he was able to obtain through bribery, that allows him to phase through objects and grants him his death touch).When DD finally catches him, Sterling is able to use his family's money and connections to stay out of jail and contiue his killing spree.
He does find out the ID but this is the rogues thread not the storylines. That's why I haven't mention it.

Ultimate Cobra:

Klaus Voorhees is a twisted killer and poisons expert, who goes by the name Cobra. Voorhees has doctorate in chemistry, though he was always interested in the effects poison can have on the human body. When he was high school student, he was able to poison the food at the school cafeteria killing 12 students and framed a dupe (the janitor) for the crime. Voorhees considers himself a scientist who must push limits to further research into poison.

Voorhees often kidnaps people off the street and exposes them to his poisons to study their effects. Voorhees has made a lot of money selling designer poisons on the black market poisons that odorless, flavorless, invisible to the eye, but he wishes to conduct a grand and epic experiment. He goes to NYC with plans to poison large number of people. Can DD stop this maniac?

Cobra carries pellets that contain poisonous gas with him and has a knife where the blade is covered with poison.

Last edited:
The Overlord said:
Ultimate Cobra:

Klaus Voorhees is a twisted killer and poisons expert, who goes by the name Cobra. Voorhees has doctorate in chemistry, though he was always interested in the effects poison can have on the human body. When he was high school student, he was able to poison the food at the school cafeteria killing 12 students and framed a dupe (the janitor) for the crime. Voorhees considers himself a scientist who must push limits to further research into poison.

Voorhees often kidnaps people off the street and exposes them to his poisons to study their effects. Voorhees has made a lot of money selling designer poisons on the black market poisons that odorless, flavorless, invisible to the eye, but he wishes to conduct a grand and epic experiment. He goes to NYC with plans to poison large number of people. Can DD stop this maniac?

Cobra carries pellets that contain poisonous gas with him and has a knife where the blade is covered with poison.
I'm not familiar with 616 Cobra but this guy seems cool.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm not familiar with 616 Cobra but this guy seems cool.

He's kinda lame in 616 MU, he was bitten by a radioactive cobra and he had some super strength and contortionist abilities. He teamed up with Mr. Hyde a lot.

Ultimate Cobra would be a threat to the whole city, raising stakes, if DD fails hundreds of people will die. Besides what better way to challenge DD's super senses then with a man who can develop poisons that are tasteless, odorless, etc. Besides it fits in with a theme, DD fighting a metahumans but mostly normal humas who are experts in some field (ex: the Gael bombs expert, Cobra poison expert, Mr. Fear psyche warfare expert, etc.)

Here's a bio of 616 Cobra: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobra_(comics)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back