Ultimate Dazzler Question

jojomanzo

What's the full scoop on Dazzler. She was in "The Voice" in the Spiderman 52, and she had some info covering her contract in X-Men but I can't find the issue?

please someone let me know about her, thanks!

Not much has been said about her. Bendis introduced her during New Mutants (#42 I think but am not positive, might have been #43) and it showed her band doing a concert, then she was approached by Kitty and Scott in the alley afterward, when she revealed that she had also been contacted by the President's team about joining, although she didn't explain it at the time. Next time she appeared was in the Beast death issue on the steps of the Capitol, and she didn't say a word. According to Tempest Part 1 (issue #46?) she was off at some big long rave and just came back this past issue (#48 ).

One of the better Ultimazations of any of the chracters, BTW, turning from a pop star to a dirty punk. :D

USM #52? The issue "Cat Fight"? Cuz I'm not seeing her. Then again, I'm not seeing much past Elektra, Black Cat, and Spidey for the issue... except Aunt May at the end.

Either you guys are really observant, or really nerdy. Possibly both.

Are you kidding? This might be the nerdiest comic site on the entire web. :D

Yeah... Looks like Dazzler and Colossus are gonna get it on... I'm keeping my fingers crossed. That would be awesome!

UltimateE said:
This might be the nerdiest comic site on the entire web. :D

Goodwill said:
Yeah... Looks like Dazzler and Colossus are gonna get it on... I'm keeping my fingers crossed. That would be awesome!

I rest my case. :lol: :wink:

hehe, this is funny stuff. This is all for Dazzler, too, someone who wasn't welcomed nicely into the Ultimate Universe. :)

Dazzler, too, someone who wasn't welcomed nicely into the Ultimate Universe.

Really? As much of a throwaway character as she is and has been, I thought her Ultimization was very well done.

No, I love her Ultimate character, too, but when the news that she was being put into the title came out, not too many people were impressed. I was in that group of people. We obviously shut up. :)

Quote:
Dazzler, too, someone who wasn't welcomed nicely into the Ultimate Universe.

Really? As much of a throwaway character as she is and has been, I thought her Ultimization was very well done.

Who says Dazzler is a throwaway character? According to the 2-page preview, I'd say she's just a member as say Iceman or Rogue.

Who says Dazzler is a throwaway character? According to the 2-page preview, I'd say she's just a member as say Iceman or Rogue.

The fact that she's still around tells me she wasn't a throwaway character, but she's not a member of the X-Men - she's just staying at the school. Whether or not this changes in #50, I don't know.

You didn't even look at the preview pages they provided Newsarama with months ago? Man, you are good at keeping yourself away from that stuff.

You didn't even look at the preview pages they provided Newsarama with months ago? Man, you are good at keeping yourself away from that stuff.

No, I saw that, and saw that she is in the issue. What I said was that I don't know if her status with the team has changed. Just because she's fighting with them doesn't make her a member...

What's that supposed to mean? It's like saying Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch aren't part of the Ultimates, they just fight with them.

Latest posts

Back