Ultimate Doom Discussion

So, can someone refresh my memory when Dr. Doom died? Was it the <sigh> Ultimatum wave?

So, can someone refresh my memory when Dr. Doom died? Was it the <sigh> Ultimatum wave?

No. It was at the end of Ultimatum. Ben Grimm walked up to Doom saying "Reed told me whatcha done Doom." Ben grabs Doom by his head and squeezed.

Last edited:
No. It was at the end of Ultimatum. Ben Grimm walked up to Doom saying "Reed told me whatcha done Doom." Ben grabs Doom by his head and squeezed.

Seriously, I have no recollection of this whatsoever.

Seriously, I have no recollection of this whatsoever.

Third to last page in issue #5.

here it is word for word.

Doom: And so it ends... I have so little to show for my part in all this... ...Except you, Namor. The last prisoner--
(Ben walks in)

Doom: --How did you get in here?

Ben: Reed told me what ya did. Pushin' Magneto's buttons. Killin' his daughter. Makin' it so he'd go to war. Thinkin' you get all the leftovers. Actin' like the world was yours to play with.

Doom: You Dare-

Ben: Yeah, I do, Vic. And you know why I'm here. With you doin' who knows what with Namor there.

Doom: This is my home. leave now. Or I will destroy you.

Ben: Reed doesn't have the stomach for it But, ya gotta pay for what you did. How everything that happend... ...It was all your falt.
(Ben squeezes Doom's head as, Doom screams and Namor looks on in horror)

Ben: You hadda pay for what you did...
(Ben walks away with a bloody hand)

Last edited:
But how did Ben get in there?!

Doom bot. I refuse to believe that is all it took to kill Doom.

It's probably for the better. I think it's better to believe Doom met his demise when he went to the zombieverse.

I prefer to think that the Doom who returned from the Zombie-verse was Zombie-Doom (its hard to tell cuz he wears a mask and lots of cologne), which also explains why his head was so squishy when being crushed by Ben.

The real Ultimate Doom is going to come back at the end of Ultimate Doom and bring everyone zombie pineapples tainted with herpes.

Ok just saw a preview for this and a bunch of heroes are about to fight a Reed. Among those heroes, the Wasp. Not Petra Laskov. Janet Pym. Unless she dyed her hair for some reason.

Must be some illusions to distract Reed: the Wasp, Spider-Man with a circle symbol on his back, old Iron Man armor, Thor.. plus the fact that it was mentioned that the Ultimates were not on Earth.

The heroes attack Reed and his minions in his N-Zone hideout and overpower them easily. Johnny even does enough damage to Reed to deform half of his face. Spidey, Nova, Marghr Vehl, and Otto steal Reeds tech and teleport back to Earth with it. Without it, Reed's hideout becomes unstable because the tech was supporting it. Remaining heroes escape as Reed is left behind floating in the dimension. Sue confesses her love to Ben and she proposes to him which he says yes. Jessica is made an agent of shield and looks over Otto.

So... it was never confirmed and she only appeared in 2 panels but that was definetly Janet Pym fighting alongside the heroes... :?

Latest posts

Back