Ultimate Enemy discussion

I miss Ultimate Captain Marvel :'(

Last edited:
So why would Kilowog be attacking Aunt May's house?

He was perhaps targeting Peter... or, he may be targeting Gwen for some reason. Bendis said she was going to be heavily involved in the whole event (including Enemy, Mystery and Doom. So far, this story has elements of Ultimate Power and the Ultimate Clone Saga inside, and involves a big red gooey monster with teeth that reminds me of Carnage gone giant. Perhaps that this Ultimate Enemy still believes that Gwen has Carnage inside her, or knows something about her that we, and the other characters, don't?

Carol Danvers looks a lot different than when David Finch was drawing her.

Oh, they can fix that easy...

(Some random fan): Ya ah, how come Carol Danvers looks really different in this. Than when David Finch drew her?

(Some random Marvel representative): "She had plastic surgery.

Bendis: Ben Punch another Dinosaur...

It's so frustrating. This book has done nothing but suck so far. But then they put out these teases about Latveria and I think, maybe it really will tie up loose ends from UMTU!

I know it won't. But I can't help myself!

I forgot this existed.

I don't care.

that was kind of the point. I was making fun of David Finch's ridiculous drawing of her in Ultimatum

ultimatum08-584.jpg

remember that?

Wait...so what's this story about again?

I tried to wiki it and the general idea is that the Ultimate Marvel Universe is under attack by a giant purple people eater. That can't be right.

I pretty much stopped reading the Ultimate line right after Ultimatum, so I'm way behind on this 'verse...but I was looking forward to at least reading Millar's Ultimate Avengers and Bendis' Ultimate Spider-Man and Ellis' Ultimate Iron Man/Wars. But now it sounds like that'd just be a waste.

Latest posts

Back