How would you rate this issue?

Votes: 5 17.2%

Votes: 15 51.7%

Votes: 8 27.6%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ourchair said:
You have no idea how multi-purpose that quote is, especially in reports for experimental science and cognitive theory.

I love Doom. I wish Ellis would return to UFF to expand on the character, just as Bendis expanded on the Goblin from his initially lame appearance in Power & Responsibility.
I have a feeling that whoever takes over after Millar's gone will bring back Doom. He deserves a really big storyline.

Doom is my favourite arc so far.

moonmaster said:
I have a feeling that whoever takes over after Millar's gone will bring back Doom. He deserves a really big storyline.

The timing would make sense as well, as if the first arc after Millar's run were to be a Doom story, it would pick up 20 issues or so after the last one...though it could stand to be more, I'm just looking forward to seeing more of Doom.

DIrishB said:
The timing would make sense as well, as if the first arc after Millar's run were to be a Doom story, it would pick up 20 issues or so after the last one...though it could stand to be more, I'm just looking forward to seeing more of Doom.
I know people have mixed feelings about Ellis, but I was really hoping that since Ellis committed the exact same storytelling faux pas with Doom that Bendis did with the Green Goblin in Power & Responsibility, that he would do an equally well-written follow-up to the character, just as Bendis did when he wrote Legacy.

Too bad he won't. Grant Morrison should write Doom if Ellis can't.

ourchair said:
I know people have mixed feelings about Ellis, but I was really hoping that since Ellis committed the exact same storytelling faux pas with Doom that Bendis did with the Green Goblin in Power & Responsibility, that he would do an equally well-written follow-up to the character, just as Bendis did when he wrote Legacy.

Too bad he won't. Grant Morrison should write Doom if Ellis can't.

Or Charles Manson's version of Doom could be interesting.

DIrishB said:
Or Charles Manson's version of Doom could be interesting.
I'm not sure if Charles Manson is exactly the kind of marquee name that Marvel is trying to recruit into comics. But on that note, I'd totally pick up the Fantastic Four if John Waters wrote it.

Latest posts

Back